Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BROOKING NO ARGUMENT! we will be full to bursting with Springtime graduates all preparing for their sneeze births (part 15)

(999 Posts)
NewYearNewBoo Thu 28-Feb-13 15:14:26

Thought I would do us a new thread, I have gone seasonal again, but we will be so busy welcoming our new gradustes it will soon fill up, I am Brooking No Argument

ignoring the fact I could be sneezing on this thread

SweetieTime Tue 07-May-13 16:55:10

we have been calling ours the twins at home wink

SweetieTime Tue 07-May-13 16:56:03

Sparks how did you get on with the bus? hope all goes well for you

Withalittlesparkle Tue 07-May-13 17:55:58

It wasn't too bad, although I did nearly have a show down with an old lady! I'm not sure who takes priority in that situation but I will absolutely not tolerate people pushing in!! I got a seat on both buses and treated myself to an icecream as the last bus conveniently stops next to the local store!!!

SweetieTime Tue 07-May-13 20:13:04

Well done Sparks I am so pleased for you. It is a tough one who takes the priority in old biddy vs preggo about to pop. Did the biddy have a stick if not you win it in my eyes, even if she did have a stick, walking frame, wheelchair you win.

I have had an emotional outburst this evening. I was absolutely shattered, it just came over me while out getting the food shopping. I got back and couldn't find a cupboard to put the percy pigs in so promptly burst into tears. A pretty unreasonable reaction for anyone I would say. Poor DH didn't know what to do but promptly cleared out the top of our spice cupboard specially for the percy pigs. All is well in the world again.

if a biddy has a stick and an attitude, a preggo is well within her rights to poke her with it grin glad you got home safe sparks smile

Withalittlesparkle Tue 07-May-13 22:30:56

Nope sweetie, perfectly rational response when living in cuckoo preggo world!! I've cried at many a thing, not being able to find bows that coordinated with my Christmas wrapping caused a full on melt down!!' And then no one comment on how nice the wrapping was....

She wasn't old old, I'd say sort mid to late 60s, she did have a stick but it never touched the ground so I think for show lol

How on earth did I miss a complete emotional breakdown shock ooh Sweetie what fun grin you will not believe the random things that make you cry now they are also very amusing for everyone else grin

Withalittlesparkle Wed 08-May-13 07:02:03

Trying to convince mrS to take me to the local baby show, but apparently they're just selling you stuff you don't need hmm I just want to go a little crazy rather than remaining completely in control!

Seeing midwife at lunch time today, hoping for a referral, but I'll prob just get fobbed off!!

keepitgoing Wed 08-May-13 08:31:03

Omg, how good are monstermunch, dh brought some from the UK.

* sweetie* glad you're having moods. Last night dh was saying I'm moody because of pg. I said he's just using that as an excuse to be annoying!

Sparks I'm shocked there wasn't a third, non old, non preggo, who would give their seat! At the moment I'm ruthless at getting a seat, am sure people hate me, but its so hot, and I am preggo just no bump!

Get that referral, sparks, be strong. You need it!

Withalittlesparkle Wed 08-May-13 08:37:32

Keep there wasn't really any need for this lady to engage in seat warfare the bus was half empty, but people round here can be a little bonkers (not selling the area am I?!)

Oooooh monster munch was one of my go to crisps when the morning sickness was at its peak!! In fact crisps in general, I could probably write a report!!! MM are good (pickled onion) when placed on a buttered cob as a primary sandwich filling, hula hoops are awesome... Chipsticks are great but a bit bitty... I did not enjoy Pombears or any flavour of walkers...

SweetieTime Wed 08-May-13 11:51:25

joining the great crisp debate. I used to love Seabrook prawn cocktail crisps. got some the other day but was very disappointing as the taste different. I don't think they were as strong somehow.

I love all things savoury. I could give up chocolate for good and live off party/picnic food. Obviously I would be the size of a house but happygrin grin grin

keepitgoing Wed 08-May-13 12:06:34

Me too! Crisps are amazing, sweet stuff bleurgh.

Sweetie could the different taste be because your a diffed lady now?? wink

I was a hula hoop girl in the early days of pg smilesmile but any crisp would do in an emergency grin

SweetieTime Wed 08-May-13 12:58:30

boo not sure other things taste different. Some cups of tea have tasted funny but not sure how. I have noticed things smell different, stronger sense of smell now.

grin I actually cried a couple of weeks ago cos Mr B made a brew that tasted funny blush I blamed him for making it wrong wink

Your sense of smell is super intense when you're pg, I found it really really bad living with a teenager <boak>

Withalittlesparkle Wed 08-May-13 15:54:20

Twinks is currently head down, huzzah, but back to back booooo!! Referral sent to physio today as well so hopefully it won't be too long till they 'sort me out'

Yay well done twinkle! There is still time for him to turn back to front, I was told Booby was back to back and she shifted in time smile hopefully physio will be in touch soon.

SweetieTime Wed 08-May-13 18:15:58

Sparks woo hoo for twinks get his head down. hope boo is right that he swivels around soon too

keepitgoing Thu 09-May-13 07:25:11

Good boy twinkle. My book says 13% of babies start labour like this, and of these 65% will turn during. So good odds!

Five days, sweetie.

Boo how are the boys now with k? Still in love, or novelty worn off?

Just had some bleeding. Got an early scan booked for 11:30 tomorrow

Withalittlesparkle Thu 09-May-13 17:17:04

Oh rubber, poor thing! Was it much blood? And was it red? Brooking

Bright red. There was a fair amount, not completely saturated the tissue but covered it well

SweetieTime Thu 09-May-13 17:22:57

Bullets how frightening. did you have anything like this with dd?

Nope, not even the tiniest drop

Rubber brooking for you. Has it stopped now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now