Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

BROOKING NO ARGUMENT! we will be full to bursting with Springtime graduates all preparing for their sneeze births (part 15)

(999 Posts)
NewYearNewBoo Thu 28-Feb-13 15:14:26

Thought I would do us a new thread, I have gone seasonal again, but we will be so busy welcoming our new gradustes it will soon fill up, I am Brooking No Argument

ignoring the fact I could be sneezing on this thread

Withalittlesparkle Fri 19-Apr-13 22:22:49

Gah just because I'm having a baby doesn't mean I've completely changed! Feeling mildly excluded/ignored by the majority of my friends!! I obviously don't expect to be invited out clubbing or anything but it'd be nice if they say they are coming round to actually come!!

Oh, how disappointing and annoying and bloody rude!!!! Have you not heard from them at all? sad

Withalittlesparkle Fri 19-Apr-13 22:52:59

I've heard from them but I've literally seen most of them once since falling pregnant! I do try not to constantly talk about babies the only difference is we can't get smashed when we hang out

Oh love that's awful, do any of them have DC's? They shouldn't do this though. I have noticed friendships changing while I have been pg, some now avoid me and some have actually shown themselves to be lovely and supportive. Was tonight a planned meet up? Have they just stood you up? thanks

keepitgoing Sat 20-Apr-13 04:39:16

Oh sparks that's not good. Poor effort. Could any of them be struggling TTC? Maybe arrange a dinner party? Or just say something so they know you're a bit miffed? Let's hope mrK gets his job in b'ham and I can move nearby...

Withalittlesparkle Sat 20-Apr-13 08:40:17

One of them does have DC, the others are either planning their weddings, or unlikely to be TTC! I'm just having a grump with them!

Keep has their been any further developments on mrKs job? Or are you not looking that far forward yet?!

hmm well at very least the one with dc knows you haven't grown extra arms or anything. So sorry that they did that to you. Hope you're feeling ok today.

Withalittlesparkle Sat 20-Apr-13 09:46:52

She was the one who cancelled on me last minute yesterday!!!

I'm ok today I'm going to spend some time completely focused on twinks! So I'm starting my weekend off by working on one of his many blankets!!! Then we're hopefully spending some time in the nursery, just clearing some stuff out!

What plans do you have this weekend?

Oh I am so sorry she did that, you still have us!!!!!

I have very few plans this weekend, DH is working and my DB is going away for the week (yes he really did book a week away when he is one of my childcare for labour shock) so it is me and my lovely DS's, looking at the weather I think the park for a big play and some lunch smile

Withalittlesparkle Sat 20-Apr-13 10:05:21

How shockingly rude!!! My in laws are away about 3 weeks before I'm due! But apparently will be disappointed of I'm early... Nothing I can do if twinks wants to come early!!!

Playing in the park sounds lovely

He has only gone to Norfolk on the broads, and he has said he will come back if I need him to. You on the other hand must make absolutely sure that twinkle makes no disappointing early appearance (I would try just to be awkward though grin)

The boys have already decided we are taking bikes and scooters and will be having ice cream and a go on the miniature train.

Withalittlesparkle Sat 20-Apr-13 10:19:33

Sounds like an amazing day!! I'll be there shortly smile

I have every intention of starting operation evict twinks when I hit 37 weeks, fresh pineapple and raspberry tea at the ready!!

And sex, the brookers insist on doing the sex, I will give it a go at the end of the week now, try and let DB have a good holiday first <best sister ever!!!!>

I'm sure your DB will be very happy to hear that you have planned sex around his holiday Boo grin

keepitgoing Sat 20-Apr-13 11:17:04

Do it now, boo...

Interview's on Wednesday, sparks, so he's off tomorrow.

That sounds like lovely days. We went out for lunch and now resting/packing/sorting.

Withalittlesparkle Sat 20-Apr-13 11:25:37

Keep I think I've just wet myself with excitement smile could also be due to preggo bladder haha

Withalittlesparkle Sun 21-Apr-13 05:46:46

I think I broke the thread talking about piddling myself... I didn't btw just metrophically smile

keepitgoing Sun 21-Apr-13 07:26:58

Get on the other thread... Quick!

keepitgoing Sun 21-Apr-13 09:58:43

<puts out the red carpet for when our newest recruit is brave enough>

Keep brooking for a good interview and Midlands based job for Mr K smile

Arf @ Rubber grin I decided against discussing it with him!!

Ooh, we have another new grad to play with, we are lucky, Sparks and I were going very a little crazy when we were alone grinblush there are loads of us now smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Withalittlesparkle Sun 21-Apr-13 10:39:10

Yay new preggos to play with smile

More work today emptying the nursery! Ready for the big redecoration to happen next week! It's just finding room else where for everything

keepitgoing Sun 21-Apr-13 10:48:22

Isn't it one in one out, boo?! Booby booby, show yourself.

Ooh that's fun work sparks!

Aah, I loved all the arranging stuff bit Sparks tis mostly all done here now, ready for this baby to come out!! Mamma is talking to you booby, MOVE OUT!!!!!!!

keepitgoing Sun 21-Apr-13 11:05:04

Maybe make him pay rent; that usually gets kids to move out...

grin now there's a plan Keep, you seem fairly certain he is a he, are you usually right on these things (I think he is a he too, I'm nearly always occasionally wrong though)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now