Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BROOKING NO ARGUMENT! we will be full to bursting with Springtime graduates all preparing for their sneeze births (part 15)

(999 Posts)
NewYearNewBoo Thu 28-Feb-13 15:14:26

Thought I would do us a new thread, I have gone seasonal again, but we will be so busy welcoming our new gradustes it will soon fill up, I am Brooking No Argument

ignoring the fact I could be sneezing on this thread

Withalittlesparkle Wed 10-Apr-13 22:09:26

We're all totally normal smile

Withalittlesparkle Thu 11-Apr-13 09:25:31

Boo I'll see your crying at Ashley Banjo and raise you a crying because I thought I'd lost a bracelet (I suddenly realised at midnight last night that I hadnt seen it for a while)

<snigger> oh dear, had you actually lost it?

I actually welled up last week because I asked Mr B to bring me some paracetamol for my hospital bag and he brought the horrible round ones not the nice capsuals, I didn't actually cry but very nearly!!

Withalittlesparkle Thu 11-Apr-13 09:37:28

Id worn it last weekend and put it in my camera bag when we were travelling home so technically no it wasn't lost, it was just in the very last place I looked!!!

Is paracetamol your only pain relief?! Tempted to get some asda corner beef so I can benefit from its bute content lol

grin <snigger> at least you found it.

The paracetamol is for after, I remember last time the mw's were quite often busy when you wanted needed some, so I am taking my own just in case, they helped with the kicked in the fanjo by a horse feeling ache after.

Withalittlesparkle Thu 11-Apr-13 09:49:23

Is that the same horse that kicked you in the arm after your whooping cough jab?! I think your horse might have anger management issues!!!

Gosh yes there is a lot of horse kicking in the boo house, I clearly need to expand my descriptive language blush

keepitgoing Thu 11-Apr-13 10:57:01

I'm sure paracetamol will be more than enough for your quick sneeze both boo <naive>

Sorry jen I didn't realise that was you.

Five day weekend and we're off out of the stinky city tomorrow morning!! That should make the next five days go faster than these other endless ones, right?

Ooh where are you off to on your long weekend Keep, sounds like a very well timed trip.

I won't even need the paracetamol the sneeze will be that fast <pats Keep on the head, will tell her the truth later grin>

How you feeling Rubber, any symptoms to report?

keepitgoing Thu 11-Apr-13 12:15:29

Going to the countryside for waterfalls, forests and swimming, boo. Will be great, but hot.

Chocolate cookies are going down particularly well this afternoon...

Ooh that sounds lovely Keep, I am going to try and get to the coast this weekend, this is possibly the last weekend just the 4 of us shock

Withalittlesparkle Thu 11-Apr-13 19:12:06

Which coast boo? Aren't you pretty central?

Keep sounds like a fab way to spend a weekend but you'll prob end up spoiling it by vomming smile

I ended up back down the craft store this evening. I'm making a throw for the nursery and have already worked through 9 balls of yarn!!! Bought another 6 tonight shock I think my fingers may start bleeding soon!'m

I am so envy of practical crafting, I love x stitch but it has no practical value, Judy usually end up in a drawer with a promise I will frame them one day.

Were looking at going to either Filey or Bridlington (possibly Scarborough) they are about 2 hours drive. Teen boo struggles in busy places so we're avoiding Blackpool and skeggy. Just fancy a day out and treat them before the madness descends.

I've felt a little bit sick a couple of times and am exhausted constantly not helped by dd being up 5 times last night but that is it so far.

Have a great time Keep

Withalittlesparkle Thu 11-Apr-13 20:05:15

Boo we were in Bridlington Easter weekend!! Loved it

Rubber I guess it's harder to cope with the symptoms when there's another child in tow but it'll be totally worth it

Ooh Rubber those symptoms are starting to creep up on you then, is that annoying or reassuring?? When will you have your booking in appointment?

Keep what is the ante natal care over there is it similar to here?? Will you be back here before your due date? That will mean some sort of hand over of the information, is that easy to organise? Sorry, full of questions tonight.

I'm waiting for my booking appointment letter to come

Withalittlesparkle Thu 11-Apr-13 22:34:28

Look at boo with all the questions tonight, quite the social butterfly smile

Rubber how are you feeling about the how being differed thing now? Getting used to the idea?

MrSparkes presented me with a new weekend bag today, well to use as a hospital bag, it's one I'd been listing over for quite a while but couldn't justify it (I have expensive tastes) anyway apparently because we had to cancel our anniversary weekend due to snow and the fact I really don't enjoy hotels any more he decided to spend some of the money treating me smile

Morning smilesmilesmile I have reached 37 whole weeks as of today, come on booby it's time now!!!! Do we still do symptom spotting for labour?

How is everyone else?

Sorry Sparks completely forgot to compliment Mr S on getting the bag, what a love!!!!!

keepitgoing Fri 12-Apr-13 11:49:03

Ooh boo congrats! Now, come on booby.

sparks what a lovely dh.

boo my ivf doc seems to want to keep me till I go home, so I'll need to check he can do all the right tests etc. Will ask next week, if all's ok,. Will be moving home to an unknown location and dh an unknown job and me no job at 21 weeks. This brings geek out in cold sweat on my behalf but we're used to it. The life of a doctor <sigh> am a bit worried about sorting AN care at that point but hey, people must move all the time. Right.... smile

Withalittlesparkle Fri 12-Apr-13 14:48:02

Keep you should totally move near me! Very highly thought of hospital AND great maternity care (plus it'd be nice for me)

No no move near me grin I can just imagine Geek trying to do her spreadsheet with all the unknown bits grin

Well if you're staying with the Dr, I'm sure everything will be taken care of.

keepitgoing Sat 13-Apr-13 11:54:43

Hmm, well we won't get a choice, unfortunately. Nhs does national recruitment. His interview is on the 24th, so brooking please. He has to fly home, so its v expensive for us, so hope he gets one of the v few jobs...

Withalittlesparkle Sat 13-Apr-13 12:06:49

I'm brooking, but harder for a more central location grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now