Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BROOKING NO ARGUMENT! we will be full to bursting with Springtime graduates all preparing for their sneeze births (part 15)

(999 Posts)
NewYearNewBoo Thu 28-Feb-13 15:14:26

Thought I would do us a new thread, I have gone seasonal again, but we will be so busy welcoming our new gradustes it will soon fill up, I am Brooking No Argument

ignoring the fact I could be sneezing on this thread

It looks better and better, what a brilliant idea! Let's get this booby sorted and I'm on it!! Thanks Jen.

Withalittlesparkle Sun 31-Mar-13 22:51:05

Twinks got his first Easter egg today, think I'll have to help him eat it!!!

keepitgoing Mon 01-Apr-13 02:00:52

Selfish either, eating your son's Easter egg. I hope you didn't digest any on the way and just sent it all on to him. smile

Withalittlesparkle Mon 01-Apr-13 07:13:05

Keep it's one of the joys of pregnancy everything you eat is really for the baby! It goes some way to make up for the 18/20 weeks of projectile vomiting, the heart burn and the general uncomfortableness!!!

Don't forget Sparks when you get into 30+ weeks it counts as a reward for getting this far!!

Withalittlesparkle Mon 01-Apr-13 09:11:50

28+3 so totally nearly at the reward stage!!!

Sounds close enough to me, you might as well just go for it!

JenFreggle Mon 01-Apr-13 10:25:52

Also the rules last year were that you eat 1 creme egg for every vial of blood taken

Withalittlesparkle Mon 01-Apr-13 12:22:39

I think so far they've taken 4 vials... What do you get for an anti D injection? I've heard they can be quite sore and I'm having mine tomorrow!'

keepitgoing Mon 01-Apr-13 12:35:20

I've had six vials in the last five weeks, at least... And no Easter eggs here!!

smile at payback for vomming...

Withalittlesparkle Mon 01-Apr-13 20:21:03

Keep you'll have to find an alternative chocolately treat to reward yourself!!

<starts adding up all the usual pg blood tests, plus 6 weekly thyroid tests, plus gtt = a whole lot of creme eggs grin>

Keep do you have someone here who could stock pile them for you till you get back?

Withalittlesparkle Tue 02-Apr-13 07:38:33

Booooooo I have a midwife appt this morning it's at the hospital because I have an anti D injection booked as well!! Didn't receive a letter or anything so have absolutely no idea where I'm meant to go, heading down there early to just randomly walk round looking for signs to the antenatal department i think!

Injections should come under the same rules as blood tests! That's another creme egg for you today Sparks! You should be invited for your whooping cough jab soon too.

Withalittlesparkle Tue 02-Apr-13 09:31:21

I have to book my whooping cough thanks for the reminder!!!

keepitgoing Tue 02-Apr-13 11:12:14

Sparks is the anti D because your blood is rhesus negative? Is this your first injection for it? I am B-.

Withalittlesparkle Tue 02-Apr-13 12:40:17

Oh shit a brick!!! My belly is measuring massive, booked in for emergency scan tomorrow morning!!!

How big? Don't panic, could be loads of reasons?

Withalittlesparkle Tue 02-Apr-13 12:54:23

Fundal height is 31 or 32 (checked by two midwives who got different measurements) according to growth chart it should be 28! So Im well above the top line!!

Withalittlesparkle Tue 02-Apr-13 12:55:06

On my scan referral it says polyhydramnious!! So it's a fluid issue rather than size of belly!

I have had a chat with Dr Google and he said they allow 2cm so you are only a little above. Also, is it you who has the 17ft tall DH, maybe Twinkle is just a little long?

Ooh x post, that is probably what they are expecting it to be, when is your gtt? They have been very interested in my fluid as gd can mean an excess of it.

keepitgoing Tue 02-Apr-13 13:07:24

Oh sparks I have no clue about all that but am brooking for the best tomorrow, maybe brooking the midwives got it wrong? Booby's a huge baby, maybe we brookers grow them big?

When was your last scan? Was he big then? X

Yep, booby is now called chunky monkey in the boo house grin

How are you Keep any interesting symptoms that aren't bum bullet related?

Withalittlesparkle Tue 02-Apr-13 13:16:56

GTT is on Thursday so by end of the week I'll know what's going on!!

Everything was fine at last scan, measured perfectly average! His heart rate today is absolutely perfect as well!

Boo I may be joining you in the GD club!!

If it is this polyhydramnious then I may have to start my maternity leave early which will be rather shocking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now