Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BROOKING NO ARGUMENT! we will be full to bursting with Springtime graduates all preparing for their sneeze births (part 15)

(999 Posts)
NewYearNewBoo Thu 28-Feb-13 15:14:26

Thought I would do us a new thread, I have gone seasonal again, but we will be so busy welcoming our new gradustes it will soon fill up, I am Brooking No Argument

ignoring the fact I could be sneezing on this thread

Yeah, I do have a chunky monkey in my belly grin we will find out on Monday if it is still on the same growth line.

Self certify is the best idea this week you need time to come to terms with everything. May I ask why is your chest still sore? I haven't had a PA so I don't know what effects they can have on your body, hopefully it will sort itself out soon.

Off to bed now, I'm being a right miserable old cow to DH cos I'm so tired (thank you Toddly boo, I love you too, but 4am is definitely still sleep time!!)

Withalittlesparkle Thu 21-Mar-13 06:57:19

There's a chest infection to go with the PA! I'm just a tad run down!! And cus there's not a hell of a lot you can do when you preggo rest is really the best option!

Did you get much sleep?

Good morning, I slept right through, didn't wake for a pee or anything smilesmile gosh I feel better for that!

You have had such a hard couple of weeks I'm not surprised you are run down. Hope you recover quickly.

TheLittleFriend Thu 21-Mar-13 11:28:30

Sparks, sorry I'm so late to give you my sympathy at losing your nan thanks

Hope you preggo are well. Just had a quick scroll back and love MrSparks idea for days out on pat leave. You never know, you might get a sleepy baby and fancy doing something smile

Withalittlesparkle Thu 21-Mar-13 11:59:55

Thanks little

MrS has his rose tinted baby glasses on for sure, bless him

I miss it here.

BartletForTeamGB Fri 22-Mar-13 09:40:05

Hugs, cartoon. Hope it is not long before you are back here.

We miss you too Cartoon hope it's not too long for your results.

Withalittlesparkle Fri 22-Mar-13 12:40:39

Oh face you poor thing, I hope you get some answers!!

Withalittlesparkle Fri 22-Mar-13 12:43:40

I'm finally turning a corner with this infection I think, tmi but my phlegm has finally started coming out in bucket loads!! Feels like I've broken my back from the coughing and sneezing but I can handle that as long as I show the smallest of improvements!!!!

Ooh that is a good and slightly disgusting sign, have you got a date for your Nan's send off yet?

so I'm very confused that the doc thinks I'm having my period and concerned now bout our slight accident, accidentle pregnancy would not be good in our situation.
I've also been having lower back ache and pins and needles/numbness in my leg and bum.

Withalittlesparkle Fri 22-Mar-13 13:33:29

Boo it's on Wednesday!

Face if you had a slip up earlier in the week but now on your period then you're mostly likely not pregnant. In the mean time you should probably take some precautions until you've made a proper decision

I know when to brook for you now Sparks and not ask inane questions wink

Cartoon at the risk of making you glare at me again, I'm with Sparks I think you are probably ok this cycle, but take precautions until your results are in. Don't know about your pins and needles though.

Withalittlesparkle Fri 22-Mar-13 13:49:30

That's boo, it's all rather emotional and Im really rather dreading but we have some lovely family things planned for Easter, we'd organised it before my Nan got sick, and we think she'd still want us to go so trying to keep that in view as well

I know I know I was really upset with myself. condoms are so fraustrating though! I'm reluctant to go on the pill (havent been on one for years) because I'm hoping it won't be long before we can TTC.

Withalittlesparkle Fri 22-Mar-13 15:49:37

No need to go back on the pill, condoms might be fiddly but it'll save you the worry

I've literally gone from one extreme to the other, the past few days I really want to be pregnant again. but before I really didn't ever want to try again and was going to leave u all.

It is still very soon to be making any big decisions. Take your time.

Withalittlesparkle Sat 23-Mar-13 00:26:50

Ok actually freaking out about the snow!! From now having enough food in the house, to it not being gone on Wednesday!!! Trying to calm myself down because there's nothing I can do about it but its just plain shit!!

Withalittlesparkle Sat 23-Mar-13 00:39:49

Also freaking out because husband has read we're being moved to weelie bins.... Why the hell can't I deal with anything rationally?

GreenOlives Sat 23-Mar-13 07:34:51

Morning glowing preggos!
You fell off my threads blush so im just checking in to say hello. So sorry to hear about your Nan sparks - love the FB pic of her smile

Morning Olives. I'm not sure about glowing, I seem to be wearing someone else's hair sideways today hmm

Sparks you lovely hormonal whirlpool!! Rational went out the window about 28 weeks ago grin I'm just happy if I can through the day without crying or shouting

Sorry, pressed post too soon, it was meant to be crying, or shouting and panicking because my socks don't match grin

keepitgoing Mon 25-Mar-13 03:52:06

<peeps in nervously>

I spoke to my sister last night, and finally manned up to ask her the sex smile also asked her to send me a picture of her bump, which she did with the loveliest email 'sorry if this is hard, thinking of you'. I want to tell her, as hate to think of her feeling bad for me. But dh has forbidden it, as saying then we'd have to tell both families... Agreed to wait till after we see a heartbeat. Argh. Anyway, I tried to stop her worrying with a lighthearted reply.

Do you guys think that's OK?

No symptoms, other than sore boobs from progesterone pessaries.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now