Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

November 2013 anyone?

(1000 Posts)
stuffthenonsense Thu 21-Feb-13 13:58:15

Very early days yet but there must be a couple of others somewhere?

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Wed 13-Mar-13 10:05:51

Best of luck snowdrop and cheese will be thinking of you today.

GinSling82 Wed 13-Mar-13 09:45:29

Good luck Cheese & snowdrop I hope everything goes ok for you today. Will be thinking of you.

I had left sided pains yesterday that went into my leg yesterday after running for the bus and it totally panicked me but they seem to have settled now. Woke up feeling horrendous today, worse headache yet, really nauseated. The only thing I felt like eating was peanut m&ms. I was aiming to eat super healthy but the nausea is making it tricky. And yes to erect and v sensitive nipples!

SuffolkNWhat Wed 13-Mar-13 09:35:58

I don't mind being sick if it was reduced to once or twice a day and I could manage to work, look after DD etc.

It's the fact it is several times a day, I can't eat, barely drink, my lips are so dry and sore but if I drink it comes back up. I have a constant headache too.

RubyWindsor Wed 13-Mar-13 09:01:03

Hope drs go ok Suffolk...

I know what you mean about just wanting to function, I feel awful, constantly feel sick so don't want to eat but force myself to have something, which then leads to me feeling sick again! I have absolutely no energy at all and feel so pathetic that all I want to do is lie down, but I don't know if this sounds weird but I feel safe in bed, I don't feel sick or seem to have many aches there so that's where I like to be! DP said you had better not become a recluse!

SpanishLady Wed 13-Mar-13 09:00:10

Morning all! (delurking)

Cheese & Snowdrop - fx for this morning Im sure all will be well x

honey - glad you are home

no erect nipples but jealous of people considering early scans - I want to know what is going on! "only" 5+6 - I want to be at the stage where I have a big bump and am getting kicked!

SuffolkNWhat Wed 13-Mar-13 08:55:25

Off to the doctors again this morning, I've been in the bathroom since 5am throwing up nasty bright yellow liquid.

Got through about 2 mouthfuls of curry last night before it came up so I know it's not that.

I just want to function, surely that's not too much to ask?

Theicingontop Wed 13-Mar-13 08:52:46

OH bought chinese takeaway home with him last night. Got a massive hmm face. He forgot about my aversion to everything greasy at the moment and was most amused. Stole his prawn crackers and ate them in bed.

Can't believe we've filled a thread already. Here's to many more! brew

MotherOfCleo Wed 13-Mar-13 08:49:26

or your suggestion retro I think as long as it says november 2013 it should be easy enough to find.

MotherOfCleo Wed 13-Mar-13 08:48:27

sounds like a plan MTB grin

I have had a bit of nausea last night and this morning.....and so it begins. Im better once Ive eaten a little bit of something though.

Have some mild aches too, not like cramps but stretching maybe?

retroelle Wed 13-Mar-13 08:38:38

"Booking in for November 2013" maybe, since that's the next step?

Hope all the worrying symptoms turn out to be nothing. Thinking of you all

honey86 Wed 13-Mar-13 08:32:22

omg were not full up already blush november 2013 baby bus smile

MTB82 Wed 13-Mar-13 08:26:37

By the way did we come up with a plan for when this thread fills up so we don't lose each other. Shall we just set one up called "November 2013 anyone? Continued" maybe the person that posts the 1000 post can set it up?

Dizzy81 Wed 13-Mar-13 08:12:10

Cheese and snowdrop, fingers crossed for you.

Honey that's positive news, again have everything crossed for you.

The sniffer dig nose was out in force yesterday afternoon. And this morning the taste buds are playing silly buggers.

Is anyone else finding their nipples are always erect?

MTB82 Wed 13-Mar-13 08:08:12

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you experiencing anxious times at the moment. Keep us posted!!!!

getoffthecoffeetable Wed 13-Mar-13 07:59:57

honey how scary for you. Rest as much as you can, you poor thing. On the plus side, a good heartbeat and a sneaky peek at your baby!!

getoffthecoffeetable Wed 13-Mar-13 07:57:49

snowdrop how're you feeling this morning. Keeping everything crossed for your sand cheese's scans today.
blue I keep thinking that about the new addition. My friends who've had more than one always turn feeding time into special cuddles time with the older ones so if all goes to plan, I'll take a leaf out of their books.
fairy have you heard from your friend? Is she ok?
mother I had that when I was pg with DS. Try not to worry

honey86 Wed 13-Mar-13 07:54:48

hi ladies... not been too well recently...

snowdrop... ive not long come home from hospital as they kept me in. i was bleeding and cramping with pain on one side, and they said the same... it could be ectopic but they couldnt tell me if i was going to mc or not... stayed in with painkillers and was sent for a scan the next morning.
everything turned out ok. baby was there in my womb with a good heartbeat. there was abit of blood under baby where it implanted and the pain was from the corpus luteum in my ovary where the egg burst from n releasing hormones..
i was sure thats it n i had mc'd but so far so good ... not over til its over x

RubyWindsor Wed 13-Mar-13 07:50:19

Cheese and snowdrop, hope everything goes well, thinking of you, keep us posted x

Mother I did too - freaked me out! Only worry if its bright red or clotting etc.

That's awful snowdrop - fingers xd everything is ok

God luck to you cheese x

blueseashore Wed 13-Mar-13 07:03:31

Good luck cheese, and hope you get lots of rest today snowdrop.

12 creme eggs in a day?!! I love em but don't think I could eat more than 2 a day. Also partial to a caramel egg.... yum.

DD was up most of last night, <yawn> and have looking day at work ahead. Getoffthecoffee, aw 2 is fab isn't it - DD will be 2 in a couple of months and is super cute and affectionate at the moment. Was cuddling her last night and feeling guilty that (hopefully) I soon will have a bump and won't be able to cuddle in the same way...

Have good days all x

stuffthenonsense Wed 13-Mar-13 06:41:50

Cheese and Snowdrop....hope all turns out well for you. Try to stay positive. Let us know how you get on.

harverina Wed 13-Mar-13 06:32:41

Oh snowdrop hmm hope you are ok. How are you feeling this morning?

Snowdrop9 Tue 12-Mar-13 23:53:45

mother I have read in lots of places that pink cm after sex is really quite common so I hope you can have a nice relaxing evening catching up x

Snowdrop9 Tue 12-Mar-13 23:52:04

Fairy hope your friend is ok. Had a rotten day too, in A&E with bleeding and cramping, now waiting for my emergency scan wiith the early pregnancy unit on thurs morning. Dr said he couldn't tell whether I am having a miscarriage or not sad sad sad Now on bed rest and dog cuddling. No matter how much comfort I need, nothing would drive me as far as a creme egg right now, yuk! ;) xxx

MotherOfCleo Tue 12-Mar-13 22:36:08

anyone else had pale pink cm after sex? My OH is home after ten days away and we were rather pleased to see each other but now I'm a little concerned blush

This thread is not accepting new messages.