Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

November 2013 anyone?

(1000 Posts)
stuffthenonsense Thu 21-Feb-13 13:58:15

Very early days yet but there must be a couple of others somewhere?

It's a free app for your phone. Brilliant easy tracker! Would def recommend it

getoffthecoffeetable Tue 26-Feb-13 06:16:00

You can always check calorie count when you see the GP or midwife but you don't need to eat more until the third trimester and even then it's only an extra 200 calories.
Am going to try and be good this pregnancy, couldn't face having to lose 4.5 stone like last time!

RubyWindsor Tue 26-Feb-13 07:00:58

Hi all! Can I join in the fun please!
I got my BFP on Sunday, with another poas yesterday to confirm!

This will be baby #1 so lots of new excitement!

Bbs are VVV sore, that was what made me 'know' it was this month, I never usually get that before af due! I have so far managed to avoid the dreaded nausea!

Anyway Edd is November 3rd, 1st mw appt booked for mid march....

Congratulations to you all, can't wait to start sharing stories! gringringringrin

Theicingontop Tue 26-Feb-13 07:05:44

Congratulations Ruby! I didn't get nauseous until 8 weeks with my first, so I'm hoping to avoid it too. Maybe if we wish hard enough...?

Hi ruby! We tested on the same day - made Sundays far more interesting!

SuffolkNWhat Tue 26-Feb-13 07:16:35

Hi Ruby snap for EDD! Congratulations and welcome

RubyWindsor Tue 26-Feb-13 07:17:19

Thank you!

Icing... Here's to wishing!

Fairy... Yes it was the best Sunday in a while, although I had to go to a family gathering where I had to avoid the 'when is it going to be you having one then' and having to dodge the alcohol! smile

RubyWindsor Tue 26-Feb-13 07:19:11

Snap Suffolk! Nov 3rd could be a very exciting day!

It's our 3 year anniversary today and we'd booked a special dinner out on Saturday night. Now I can't even have champagne! Tho I'd rather be pregnant smile

stuffthenonsense Tue 26-Feb-13 08:15:57

Fairy it's my anniversary this week too. Although I'm not getting a meal out lol. Enjoy! Don't forget the other things you have to avoid though.

getoffthecoffeetable Tue 26-Feb-13 08:35:20

Happy Anniversary fairy and stuff. Congratulations ruby.
Still feeling like someone had pulled out my plug although that might be less to do with pregnancy and more to do with DS insisting 5.30am is the correct time to get up!

Theicingontop Tue 26-Feb-13 08:50:58

I don't know if it's psychological at this point getoff, but I'm feeling the same. I had a nap yesterday with DS and it was wonderful helpful. Still went to bed at 8 though blush I feel like I've been deflated!

DittyRatt Tue 26-Feb-13 14:32:51

Hi everyone and congratulations to fairy and ruby , I tested on Sunday too. smile

I feel like the walking dead today so so tired… was up all night with a very poorly dd… poor little thing was crying her eyes out and throwing up all night long.

I haven't told work that I am pregnant yet and I probably won't tell them untill the sickness actually kicks in…x

CurlyKiwiControl Tue 26-Feb-13 15:46:19

Happy anniversary fairy thanks

Welcome and congrats to new joiners.

Whoo exciting!

I am going to put a cautious EDD of 2nd November smile not to sure really, but I think that's about right.

getoff between 5.30 and 6 is standard in my house too urrrgh. But the both get slung in bed at 7 so not too bad and at least DS is finally sleeping through now

Thank you curly

slippysnow Tue 26-Feb-13 16:54:56

Hi everyone. May I join even though I'm technically October? I'm on the October board but most people are way ahead and I'm very envious of them all seeing their scans. ;) like WhenSheWas my Edd 29 oct. but its no1. Congratulations to you all smile

SuffolkNWhat Tue 26-Feb-13 17:51:33

The more the merrier snow

Sick twice at work today, warned both classes I might suddenly run out and to find another member of staff of I do! On the other hand threatening vomit is a great behaviour management tool wink

More and more people at work are guessing (exactly the same as last time) so it won't be a secret for much longer!

CurlyKiwiControl Tue 26-Feb-13 18:26:43

Welcome snow smile I suspect a few of us Novembers will have Octobers anyway and vise versa!

Oh oh suffolk sounds rough! Does actually being sick bring some relief? I had constant nausea with my last two, but never actually threw up.

Feeling relatively ok, hoping it continues

honey86 Tue 26-Feb-13 18:31:14

havent felt sick at all today really blush have really been cramping thoughsad and ravenously hungry.
have been testing daily and the lines are getting darker so hopefully itll be a sticky one this time x

Diege Tue 26-Feb-13 18:36:35

<grabs sick bucket off suffolk> hello everyone and welcome newbies - we're filling up nicely! Have a repeat prescription for cyclizine - they are taking edge off but don't stop (for me)the actual throwing up.
I will def be October as all 5 dcs were a week early - remind me I said that when I am being induced mid-November grin
honey the cramping is really normal,please try not to worry. Darkening lines are a good sign too - now stop weeing on sticks!!! wink

I just can't get enough of chilli hot things and beef lol

This may be a continuing theme!

CurlyKiwiControl Tue 26-Feb-13 19:10:08

At least you think its beef wink grin

stuffthenonsense Tue 26-Feb-13 19:12:58

Diege, I'm jealous of your earlies, mine have all been super late eg +18, with the exception of the only boy....and that might have lots to do with seven sweeps from 37 weeks on. I'm a homebirther, anybody else?

whilewildeisonmine Tue 26-Feb-13 19:13:38

Hello smile

I can't believe how many are here already! DC2 is due on 1st November. DS is 9 months old at the moment so quite a small age gap and I'm actually thinking we're a bit mad at the moment! It will be lovely to have them so close together in age though.

I don't really feel pregnant at the moment, I just have af like cramps like I had with DS and sore boobs which I had originally put down to stopping Bf last month!

Anyone else out there with a small close age gap?

SuffolkNWhat Tue 26-Feb-13 19:15:35

It gives relief for a little while but then it hits again even if there is nothing left to come up.

Oh and the real joy this time is that my pelvic floor is knackered so I get paranoid I'm going to wet myself each time. Classy.

This thread is not accepting new messages.