Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

November 2013 anyone?

(1000 Posts)
stuffthenonsense Thu 21-Feb-13 13:58:15

Very early days yet but there must be a couple of others somewhere?

Congratulations stuff!

I am on the Nov 12 post natal thread and this time last year we were just pregnant! My twin girls are now 20 weeks old!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy smile

Wibblypiglikesbananas Thu 21-Feb-13 18:02:23

Stuff the nonsense - me too! POAS'd yesterday and due 1st Nov I believe! How about you? This will be DC2, DC1 currently 17 months. Quite surprised to be PG again so quickly as we weren't not trying, but weren't trying so hard either!
Congratulations to you too and let's hope everything contines to go well for us both x

Diege Thu 21-Feb-13 18:30:49

Me me!!! Unplanned here, bit of a temping anomaly shall we say and this will be number 6 grin. Last dc 16mths. Due last day of October by my calculations, but hoping it's ok if I can squeeze in here instead. Congrats stuff and wibbly and thanks pixie smile

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Thu 21-Feb-13 18:34:25

Hi stuff wibbly and pixie can I join. I'm actually due 29th Oct but the Oct thread is really full and everyone is so much further along than me.

I have a 24 month old dd. have been trying for about 9 months, had three chem pregs last year so really nervous about this one.

Best if luck to us all.

stuffthenonsense Thu 21-Feb-13 18:57:16

This is a planned no 6 due 2nd nov. still bf 11 month old. Welcome everybody.

stuffthenonsense Thu 21-Feb-13 19:01:00

Stats

Please copy paste and add yours in date order.

Whenshewasbad. Edd 29 oct. baby no2
Diege. Edd 31 oct. baby no6
Wibblypig. Edd 1 nov. baby no2
Stuffthenonsense. Edd 2 nov. baby no6

Diege Thu 21-Feb-13 19:15:43

Hey stuff great to meet another 'sixer' grin. I honestly thought I would be the only one!

stuffthenonsense Thu 21-Feb-13 19:18:44

Oh no, I know a few 'larger' families. But it's great to meet another sixer.

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Thu 21-Feb-13 19:35:02

Thanks for adding me. Wow can't believe you are both on no six. I'm worried about how I'll cope with two, dd can already run rings around me [shame] grin

Diege Thu 21-Feb-13 21:08:31

Ahh whenshewasbad is starts to get easier after number 3 wink
stuff can I ask what your age range is, being nosey?
I have 3 dds (11,10,7 and 2 ds's, 3 and 16 mths. I am also 'older' grin so this was a bit of a surprise but very welcome. I have had 3 mcs along the way, so trying to keep grounded about this one. It's hard though!

Wibblypiglikesbananas Thu 21-Feb-13 22:40:08

Congratulations everyone! And hats off to you with 5 and another on the way. When she was bad - I also worry about coping with number two. I'm so glad there are a few of us already! I nearly started a thread yesterday but then thought no one would be on it. How wrong I was! Great to e-meet you all x

stuffthenonsense Fri 22-Feb-13 05:14:22

I'm also older, just hit 40. I have four daughters 18, 16, 15, 2 and a son 11 months.

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Fri 22-Feb-13 09:50:52

40s not old stuff what are your teenage daughters like? I was a bit moody when I was 15/16. My parents clearly thought I was a nightmare but compared to other teenagers a I was lovely.

Does anyone have any symptoms yet. I have been burping constantly, even before I missed my period. I did the same when preg with dd but it didn't start as early.

Diege Fri 22-Feb-13 09:57:46

Morning smile. I also had indigestion from quite early on, and at the moment have tiredness and slight nausea.I do suffer from hyperemesis though, which tends to kick in at around 5/6 wks. It's a good sign for me, but does mean I have to start anti-sickness meds very quickly so that I'm able to function at work.

berrybomb Fri 22-Feb-13 10:39:26

Hello, me too, me too!!

This will be my first, I'm 31, due 4th November.

I can't stop POASing, still can't believe it happened the first month we started trying!

Wibblypiglikesbananas Fri 22-Feb-13 12:42:00

Hi Berrybomb! Congrats! Me too! Did another test today just to make sure, though it's so obvious I don't know why! Feeling a bit sick, stuff tastes different etc. Hopefully I won't actually get morning sickness as I was really lucky last time. Is this your first?
Just remembered - our kettle packed up last week and for a couple of days we were using a pan to boil water and make tea. I was convinced that the pan tea tasted different and couldn't understand why DH didn't think it did. Now I know why and obviously the weird tea taste continued with our new kettle...

Diege Fri 22-Feb-13 12:56:08

Congrats Berry! I had my first at 31 - was a good age <thinks back wistfully to my energy levels then>
Wibbly I have that horrible metallic taste with lots of saliva. Doesn't seem to be affecting my appetite just yet though hmm

berrybomb Fri 22-Feb-13 13:30:22

Thanks :-) Yep,this is my first and I have no idea what to expect.

I don't think I have any real symptoms yet, maybe tender boobs. I've been symptom spotting, but I mostly put it down to my hormones changing after coming off the pill for the first month in years.

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Fri 22-Feb-13 14:21:18

berry I was 31 for my first (well for 9 days then I turned 32). It's a good age.

diege the hyperemesis sounds horrible. My main early symptom last time was hideous fatigue. I really don't know how I'm going to cope with that, a toddler and all the driving I do for my job (sales rep). I really am quite scared I am not going to be safe behind the wheel at about 9 weeks.

stuffthenonsense Sat 23-Feb-13 07:58:16

Tender boobs here too and backache. And tiredness that sleep just won't fix. And a little bubbly feeling in my belly... But that's happiness :-)

SuffolkNWhat Sat 23-Feb-13 11:48:48

Got my BFP this morning! Faint but definitely there. My EDD is 3rd November currently and scared/excited in equal measure. Can't c/p on phone so could someone add me to the list please!

SuffolkNWhat Sat 23-Feb-13 11:49:55

diege I had HG with DD and was sick this morning and just again now so looks like I'm headed the same way again. Only difference this time is we know what works!

Diege Sat 23-Feb-13 11:58:44

Hi suffolk congratulations! I am also feeling sick today (phew) - 5wks- so will be heading to gp's next week if it continues for cyclazine meds. Were you on med last time?
I'm liking this thread - it like being at a really great party and waiting for all the guests to arrive grin

SuffolkNWhat Sat 23-Feb-13 12:06:10

I was on metoclopramide which worked in the end, still had two admissions before they tried that one though!

Loving the party analogy, still can't believe I'm here tbh, I keep expecting to wake up or that it was a false positive!

This thread is not accepting new messages.