Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

No symptoms at all

(10 Posts)
LandsN Mon 25-Feb-13 20:19:57

That's good to know hopefully I will have a early scan cos of mc's which will clarify it for me don't remember having bad symptoms with 2 dc's x

2beornot Mon 25-Feb-13 19:28:31

I had absolutely no symptoms with dd (except no AF of course). I convinced myself I'd turn up for 12 wk scan and they'd tell me of imagined the whole thing! Thankfully, everything was fine-some of us are just luckier than others!

LandsN Mon 25-Feb-13 18:15:06

Thank u

kilmuir Mon 25-Feb-13 18:06:20

my symptoms usually hit around 6/7 weeks.
hope scan goes well

LandsN Mon 25-Feb-13 18:03:28

Ok so a bit of morning sickness today but as I fast approach 6 weeks I am glad I have got to have a early scan to put my mind at rest that I am not imagining it x

LandsN Thu 21-Feb-13 20:17:04

I know just paranoid as I had no sore boobs or anything but sure I will be moaning very soon that I feel sick all the time lol never happy x

jennimoo Thu 21-Feb-13 19:53:47

Most people are desperate for it to start as makes it feel real then wish it hadn't ;) Mines easing up now at 13 weeks.

LandsN Thu 21-Feb-13 18:51:49

Thank you also read some lucky people don't have any at all fingers crossed x

jennimoo Thu 21-Feb-13 18:49:54

At 5 weeks most people won't have their morning sickness yet I don't think. Both pregnancies mine started at 6 weeks. Hope all is well and the morning sickness isn't too bad!

LandsN Thu 21-Feb-13 09:24:30

Hi
I am 5 weeks pregnant with my 6th pregnancy 2 healthy dc's followed by 3 mc's my concern is that I have no symptoms at all slight sickness for about 5 mins after I get up in morning but then it goes!
I can't help convincing myself that means there's something wrong has anyone else had this? T.i.a.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now