Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No symptoms at all

(10 Posts)
LandsN Thu 21-Feb-13 09:24:30

Hi
I am 5 weeks pregnant with my 6th pregnancy 2 healthy dc's followed by 3 mc's my concern is that I have no symptoms at all slight sickness for about 5 mins after I get up in morning but then it goes!
I can't help convincing myself that means there's something wrong has anyone else had this? T.i.a.

jennimoo Thu 21-Feb-13 18:49:54

At 5 weeks most people won't have their morning sickness yet I don't think. Both pregnancies mine started at 6 weeks. Hope all is well and the morning sickness isn't too bad!

LandsN Thu 21-Feb-13 18:51:49

Thank you also read some lucky people don't have any at all fingers crossed x

jennimoo Thu 21-Feb-13 19:53:47

Most people are desperate for it to start as makes it feel real then wish it hadn't ;) Mines easing up now at 13 weeks.

LandsN Thu 21-Feb-13 20:17:04

I know just paranoid as I had no sore boobs or anything but sure I will be moaning very soon that I feel sick all the time lol never happy x

LandsN Mon 25-Feb-13 18:03:28

Ok so a bit of morning sickness today but as I fast approach 6 weeks I am glad I have got to have a early scan to put my mind at rest that I am not imagining it x

kilmuir Mon 25-Feb-13 18:06:20

my symptoms usually hit around 6/7 weeks.
hope scan goes well

LandsN Mon 25-Feb-13 18:15:06

Thank u

2beornot Mon 25-Feb-13 19:28:31

I had absolutely no symptoms with dd (except no AF of course). I convinced myself I'd turn up for 12 wk scan and they'd tell me of imagined the whole thing! Thankfully, everything was fine-some of us are just luckier than others!

LandsN Mon 25-Feb-13 20:19:57

That's good to know hopefully I will have a early scan cos of mc's which will clarify it for me don't remember having bad symptoms with 2 dc's x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now