Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oct 2013 come and grab a seat on the first trimester bus!

(981 Posts)

New thread grin

HotSoupDumpling Sat 02-Mar-13 09:52:34

Thinking of you Euro

Natalieand Sat 02-Mar-13 07:56:35

I can't find the new one can someone do a link?

Iheartcrunchiebars Sat 02-Mar-13 07:29:40

I was brave and started a new thread: October 2013 hula hoops, daytime snoozes and booking in appointments. See you there ?

chickieno1 Fri 01-Mar-13 21:57:55

So sorry Euro.

Please try and hang in there pink and take it easy this weekend until scan on sunday.

cherrycherry41 Fri 01-Mar-13 21:22:16

hayle a thread lasting at least a month? pfft. more like 10 days! x

Haylebop12 Fri 01-Mar-13 21:03:22

Wonder of thread 3 will see us through to our scans??

Doubt it!

Btw this thread is going to fill! Whose making the new one I made the last one so it cant be me grin

Rockchick1984 Fri 01-Mar-13 20:09:18

Pink I'm 7 weeks today and my boobs stopped hurting about 10 days or so ago - when I had DS they never hurt and I never had morning sickness, it can all be normal! Was it brown blood or red? Generally (although obviously there's exceptions) brown blood isn't anything to worry about! Glad you're feeling calmer now, are you still going to have the private scan on Sunday or wait until Monday?

Sal1977 Fri 01-Mar-13 20:02:42

Pink - I had a small bleed at exactly 6 weeks (2 weeks ago tomorrow) and so far so good! Had to wait until the Thursday for a scan and was sure it was going to be a duffer, but instead got to see the little heartbeat. Still a few weeks to go to get out of the danger zone, but feeling more confident.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst! Xx

pinkmoonlight Fri 01-Mar-13 19:40:32

Thank you falcon and roxvox I am now being slightly more rational about it. My poor DH doesn't know what to do- he said, 'well at least you're still v hormonal, that has to be a good sign.' He does have a point! Thank you for the reassurance- I never realised quite how scary and worrying this whole experience would be xx

roxvox Fri 01-Mar-13 19:35:15

Hi pink, my boobs stopped aching a couple of weeks ago (I'm now 8+3) and, following a lot of panicking, I was told that symptoms come and go and you should relish in the times when you're not suffering.

Also people do bleed, and still go on to have healthy babies.

I know this doesn't really help, especially from someone with no experience, but it's all based on what I have been told by others who have been through it all and come out the other side with a healthy baby.

I hope all goes well on Sunday, please let us know how you get on xx

pinkmoonlight my boobs stopped hurting at 6 weeks with my DS needless to say he is a very healthy 4 year old try not to worry xxxx

pinkmoonlight Fri 01-Mar-13 19:08:40

Thanks rockchick I'm 6 weeks today. I think it's the fact that my boobs have been absolutely killing and now are totally fine that's made me really scared.

Rockchick1984 Fri 01-Mar-13 19:06:08

How far along are you Pink? If it was only a small bleed that's incredibly common and doesn't necessarily mean anything awful is happening!

pinkmoonlight Fri 01-Mar-13 19:03:56

I have just had a bit of bleeding sad and EPU not available to speak to until Monday. Have just spent half an hour sobbing at DH because I said to him when I got in that my (very mild) symptoms seem to have stopped. I know this isn't the right attitude but I'm convinced i've lost my poor little bean sad I've booked a private reassurance scan for Sunday as I can't cope with waiting to find out. Heartbroken. sad

JellyCurls Fri 01-Mar-13 18:39:33

euro I am so sorry that you are having to go through this, you are in my thoughts tonight x

favellio Fri 01-Mar-13 18:26:00

So sorry about your sad news Euro :-( take care of yourself xx

Euro that is horrible news. Thinking of you. stdavids

pinkmoonlight Fri 01-Mar-13 18:00:35

Lots of love euro xxx thanks

Lots of love Euro - im another one who had more than one mc pre DD

PseudoBadger Fri 01-Mar-13 17:47:50

Euro my mc in December was only not a mmc as my scan was so late. So my 12 week mc beat my 13 week scan. Again, I'm so sorry sad

RainbowsFriend Fri 01-Mar-13 17:38:14

So sorry to hear Euro.

(I had 1 MMC at 16 weeks, and a miscarriage at 11 weeks before DD.)

Take care of yourself xx

Sal1977 Fri 01-Mar-13 17:23:52

Euro, that sucks. I don't know what advice I could give that doesn't sound crap. If it was me however, I would probably get shitfaced. Keep your pecker up girl! Xxx

Rockchick1984 Fri 01-Mar-13 12:57:35

So sorry Euro take care of yourself thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now