Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

The PESH are rooting for a cluster-diff! Over 3 years of hard fought baybee wins.

(1000 Posts)
HavingALittleFaithBaby Mon 04-Feb-13 22:59:16

The Not-list:

BESH BAYBEES

dontrythisathome, girl born March 25 2010.
Cheggers, twinz girlz, born April 2010.
FannyPriceless, boy, born June 8 2010.
CurlyCasper, girl, born June 24 2010.
CUNextTuesday, boy, born June 29 2010.
AlpinePony, boy, born 1 July 2010.
Carrots, boy, born July 2010.
IggyPiggy, girl, born July 2010.
Cosmosis, boy, born Sept 5 2010.
Backinthebox, boy, born Sept 7 2010.
Skatergrrrl, girl, born Sept 10 2010.
VAG, boy, born Oct 2 2010.
Silversky, boy, born Nov 1 2010.
SomethingSuitablyWitty, girl born Nov 2 2010.
Honeymoo, boy, born Nov 11 2010.
okiecokie, girl, born Nov 12 2010.
ReginaMonologue, boy, born Nov 13 2010.
Lightspaperstandback, boy, born Nov 14 2010.
Maswera, boy, born Dec 24 2010.
PollyPoo, girl, born Jan 5 2011.
MrsFC, boy, born Jan 7 2011.
ChoChoSan, girl, born 6 Feb 2011.
Ginhag, boy born 11 Feb 2011.
Muser, girl, born 15 Feb 2011.
CluckyKate, boy, born 18 Feb 2011.
Perfect Dromedary, boy, born 23rd February 2011.
Casserole, girl, born 19th March 2011.
Medee, girl, born 26th March 2011.
StiffyByng, girl, born 17th May 2011.
Scorpette, boy, born 21st May 2011.
Rocketleaf, girl, born 23rd May 2011.
TwinkleToes, girl, born 7th June 2011.
Laurielou, boy, born 9th June 2011.
Orchid, girl, born 24th June 2011.
Ginfox, loving the new mega-boobs, due 12th July.
LadyGoneGaga, girl, born 24 July 2011.
Mrbitey, boy, born 29th July 2011.
Macaroonmum, boy, born 28th July 2011.
Owlbooty, boy, born 18th August 2011.
Ocarina, girl, born 6th September 2011.
Mountie, boy, born 27th August 2011.
Truffkin, boy, born 25th November 2011.
Islegrin, boy, born 14th December 2011.
Barbiesbeaver, girl, born 6th January 2012.
BrownB, girl, 2nd February 2012.
Alpinepony, ?13th February 2012.
KatandKit, boy, born 13th April 2012.

blonderthanred, boy, born 26th October 2012.
FriendofDorothy, boy, born 14th December 2012.
QueenRollo, boy, born 21st January 2013.

Need dates:

Rollerbaby, No pink here, expecting boy due March 20th 2012
IveBeenExpectingYou (CockDodger), A very active baby girl, due March 28th 2012
Silver, hoping for an easier sneeze, due mid-July 2012
Starryeyedmole, regretting recently investing in scales
cakeandcava approaching walrus proportions, DC1 EDD 21/10/12

LazyMachine (38) DC1 EDD 9/2/13
CamelKnees (34) fat and fatigued DC2 EDD 22/04/2013
HaveALittleFaith (31), getting rather rotund, DC1 EDD 23/4/13
fertilityFTW (34), weepy and whiny, DC 1 EDD 21/5/13
bluer, (33), peeing and puking, DC1 due 22/08/2013

Welcome to our new home! Right, time to get that baybee out lazy!

There is always time to worry.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 27-Feb-13 10:11:15

Such a waste of our time though! I'm off to the docs in a min to check my BP. Wobble cramps are slightly better (although I've done very little so far today) but these antibiotics are horrible and repeating on me confused Yuck.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 27-Feb-13 10:11:30

Womble cramps. Not wobble!

EuroShaggleton Wed 27-Feb-13 10:21:10

Ouch faif. Naughty Pickle!

BTW, my friend had pre-eclampsia quite severely near the end and they induced her. She had a natural delivery (with an epidural) that seems to have been pretty untraumatic, and both she and baby were fine.

Dor I'm impressed that you are already contemplating a second at this stage! smile

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 27-Feb-13 11:05:06

Hurray, BP was pregnancy ridiculously low normal! They do 3 readings and it was about 120/70, 110/60, 105/60. One less thing to worry about for now and will keep chowing down the antibiotics. Good call not going into work though because being at home is fine, walking back from car into house after popping to docs the fanjo pains started again.

Congratulations on hitting 6 weeks euro! smile

I started watching the penguin programmes (had them recorded) but found eggs being stolen and the one penguin nearly dying too traumatic (genuine tears) so I will have to stagger watching them! Such a preggo!

snowqueenrollo Wed 27-Feb-13 16:13:57

I cannot watch the penguin programme...caught a bit of the one with the cormorants and just found it too distressing.

I am SO ill.....at the GP in just over an hour, but not sure what he will give me as I'm breastfeeding. I have reached the point though where as much as I would like to avoid taking anything which may come through my milk I am in danger of becoming so ill I have to drop the b/f for my own health. I could seriously bang my head against a brick wall the sinus pain is so bad now. I just feel dreadful and night feeds are traumatic for me, and LittlePrince must be feeling my stress because he's not settled well.
HOLB home today and I feel more relaxed knowing he's here if i need help and Little is now fast asleep in his moses basket.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 27-Feb-13 16:20:17

<gentle hair strokes rolly>

Not long til you see the doctor. Hopefully they can offer you antibiotics that will be ok with breast feeding. Would be gutting to stop but like you say, you have to think about both the health of you and LittlePrince. Good to know HOLB is there and Little is sleeping now smile

snowqueenrollo Wed 27-Feb-13 16:29:36

well i'm allergic to the entire penicillin family so it narrows down my options somewhat....possible that i'll be given a steroid nasal spray for the the sinuses which should be fine.
I don't normally get ill, if I do I ride it out - but obviously my body is under strain from birth/breastfeeding etc and I don't have the reserves to see this one off, so I do need help this time.

EuroShaggleton Wed 27-Feb-13 16:54:36

Aw rollo that sounds horrible. I hope you will get some relief soon.

JethroTull Wed 27-Feb-13 18:56:27

I am almost at breaking point with tiredness. We are a happy bunch today aren't we?

Rollo hope the doctor has managed to help you.

bluer Wed 27-Feb-13 20:41:19

I'm happy! I think, think, I felt movement today! A buzzing feeling...it did it a few times and felt odd. If it wasn't movement then I have a funny tummy grin

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 27-Feb-13 20:54:43

Ah blue how exciting! smile I drank lots of cold drinks because that was what made Pickle wriggle to start with! How many weeks are you now?

jeff you have my sympathies. Crawling into work then crawling hind to bed. Plenty of early nights. Sod the housework etc. can Mr Jeff forgive me, his initials have popped out my head! cook?

I swear this baybee is trying to escape hmm

bluer Wed 27-Feb-13 21:04:27

15 Weeks so I thought it might be too early but I've felt it off and on today...if it's not baby I don't know what it is!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 27-Feb-13 21:34:43

I started to think I felt movement at 17 weeks. Like being tickled from the inside!

On a happy note, we looked at shift options for me coming back (providing work agree it!) and MSB has agreed to me dropping to 35 hours a week (otherwise on long days I'd have to do an extra shift apngj to make my hours right). We have devised a plan so Pickle will only have to do 1/2 a day in nursery a week smile

bluer Wed 27-Feb-13 21:49:39

Ooh that's good! We'll be on three days nursery if I can get part time...more than if like but we've no family or support here!

EuroShaggleton Wed 27-Feb-13 22:35:32

blue how amazing to feel something! I am very jealous. smile

faif I hope you are feeling better.

This is a long way off for us, but our plan from the start has been for me to take 6 months, and then for both of us to try to drop down to 4 days a week for a while, so sproglet would only be in nursery for 3 days. That is dependent upon both employers agreeing though. If not, KFZK would have an absolute right to take the rest of "my" year under the new parental leave rules so we might do that - I am the higher earner by a fair chunk at the moment so it would make sense. Who knows how it will all pan out though. It is in the far distant future for us!

FriendofDorothy Wed 27-Feb-13 22:39:24

I felt movement really late probably because I am fat I had an anterior placenta.

I am managing to take 6 months maternity leave and then will be going back to work 30 hours a week. Currently The Mister works shifts and my Mum is happy to be flexible so she will look after The Little Mister when The Mister is at work.

I have to say that I am loving life as a Mum although my body seems to be falling apart. I have a sore knee, horrible tendonitis in my left wrist and sore shoulders. I am going back to Pilates tomorrow which will be the first proper exercise I have done in ages. Goodness knows how I will cope!

bluer Thu 28-Feb-13 06:24:56

Is it 6 Weeks today euro? ! Time will stay flying once you get to the 12 Weeks scan...I felt it dragged till then and now it's going so quickly. Although the manic period at work is on just now so that may be why!

JethroTull Thu 28-Feb-13 07:20:39

Euro is it your scan today? Thinking of you.

I can't allow myself to think of more than a couple of weeks ahead at the mo. maybe after 12 weeks I might be able to actually plan.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Thu 28-Feb-13 09:44:41

Good luck euro! Hoping (and praying to my Deity of choice) for a wriggly baybee with a pounding heartbeat.

I dreamt I had the baybee. It was a girl and I had her at 32 weeks so she was tiny and looked a bit like a sea monkey. She got the idea of Brest feeding though. Very surreal to wake up and still be pregnant!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Fri 01-Mar-13 16:52:39

Well I'm definitely on the mend, I can now walk and not always have contractions. I was cynical but maybe a combination of resting and the antibiotics for the UTI have done the trick, although the antibiotics are giving me terrible heartburn!

Have managed to clean the bathroom and kitchen (significant progress). Rang in fit for work from Monday. Can't wait to finish though. 3 weeks today smile

FriendofDorothy Fri 01-Mar-13 23:25:56

Ooo we just did the sechs for the first time since The Little Mister was born. I was scared it was going to hurt but it was fine.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 02-Mar-13 09:10:46

That's good news dor! smile Are you settling in to your new home?

FriendofDorothy Sat 02-Mar-13 09:12:01

Yes it's lovely to be in our house. Poor Edward though has a horrible cold and woke himself up when he couldn't breathe properly. I think it must have scared him because he was inconsolable. Horrid sad

Any advice on what can I do to ease his congestion?

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 02-Mar-13 09:15:38

You can get saline spray that's safe for baybees (Dsis has already made sure I'm stocked up) which helps with congestion. Poor fella!

This thread is not accepting new messages.