Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

October 2013-anyone else with an early Bfp?

(988 Posts)
tackytiger Mon 21-Jan-13 15:57:12

Got my line at 10dpo
This will be my secomd dc. Torn between delight and fear it will all go wrong. Dd october 3 by my reckoning.
Cant tell anyone except dh in real life so hoping i can get quietly excited here!

pinkmoonlight Mon 18-Feb-13 10:14:26

Thanks umlauf and sephy- I'm glad being really hungry is normal. I had breakfast 2 hours ago but I'm starving again.... I am a bit scared about how much weight I may put on if this continues!

Just got back from GP and it was much less exciting than I thought it would be- she took my blood pressure, calculated due date (she says 23rd, which is the day my husband was due to be born!) and gave me loads of urine sample containers. Booking in on March 20th smile

Sending positive thoughts to all those feeling rough biscuit

cherrycherry41 Mon 18-Feb-13 10:17:36

morning everyone!
am sat waiting at docs for my booking in midwife appt, maybe it was my brain that was hopeful as i thought my appt was for 10.15 but its at 11.15 :/ got to sit here an hour ugh.
I had very vivid dreams of losing baby in my last pregnancy, even had a dream she kicked me so hard she kicked a hole in my belly and i took her out to play for abit then rang the hospital to see what to do and they told me itd be best to put her back! grin hmm x

Natalieand Mon 18-Feb-13 10:18:26

Just wondering why we need to start a new thread? Cx

there's a limit of 1000 messages per thread x

roofio87 Mon 18-Feb-13 10:31:51

Haha cherrycherry to that dream!! I've had lots of vivid dreams, I dreamt I had a boy, wonder if I will!!
yes we'll have to start a new thread soon, we're so chatty!!
pinkmoonlight I'm jealous of ur urine containers, I was just thinking I'll have to find somewhere to buy one before my booking in app!!

roxvox Mon 18-Feb-13 10:48:46

Although we still haven't told any family members about me being pregnant, it still seems to be a hot topic when I am at my Mum and Dads house. My Mum said she had a dream that I had a little girl, and as a result of that I keep dreaming the same. My Gran said "Yeah, but you should always reverse the sex of the child in your dreams though."

So maybe we're having a boy?!

New thread made! Come and jump on the bus!

NEW THREAD HERE!!

roofio87 Mon 18-Feb-13 10:55:31

oh falcon I'm coming over!!
roxvox interesting so I'm having a girl according to your gran!! can't wait to find out if she's right!! wink

Umlauf Mon 18-Feb-13 11:09:13

Ooh therefore I'm having a boy according to mums dreams! Baby is dead in all my dreams :-( it with the reversing rule... Yay!

cherrycherry41 Mon 18-Feb-13 11:20:54

well we were having a surprise last time and in my dreams baby was always a girl with jet black hair- i had a girl with loads of jet black hair! smile

Zara1984 Mon 18-Feb-13 11:26:42

Cherry!! I recognised you from the October 2012 thread! You're pregnant again? Congratulations!

cherrycherry41 Mon 18-Feb-13 11:40:33

Zara hey! smile thank you grin yeah again, first month trying too :') took us a year to conceieve last time so we thought we'd get on it as soon as possible as we want close ages.. october again shock grin im still in shock tbh!
Just got back from my booking in! Same midwife, was lovely smile got to have consultant led care due to EMCS and got to have a gest diabetes test too as big baby last time but very excited now! grin

cherrycherry41 Mon 18-Feb-13 11:41:16

lots of smilies in that last msg.. can you tell im happy? :p

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now