Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

April 2013 part six...what does the third trimester have in store?

(988 Posts)
edinfirst Sat 12-Jan-13 22:43:34

Link to stats thread

edinfirst Sat 12-Jan-13 22:44:51

Hello ladies
Wanted to make sure we have a new home so floss can keep us updated and we can all send her our best!

Thinking of you floss

Dysgu Sat 12-Jan-13 22:58:11

More fingers crossed here for you Floss and hoping that nothing happens overnight and that everything stays put for as long as possible. Have you had the steroids? Have they given you anything to stop the contractions?

We have 2 NCIU DDs but have our fingers crossed that it won't happen this time - but are planning on getting stuff ready and packing a bag soonish.

steph2412 Sat 12-Jan-13 23:14:33

Really hope your ok Floss when is everybod getting everything ready washing clothes etc?

PandaOnAPushBike Sat 12-Jan-13 23:22:16

Marking my place.

Flosshilde Sat 12-Jan-13 23:23:09

Dysgu - I had the steroids last week when I was in so they have had plenty of time to work. They haven't tried to stop the contractions this time as it is the second time I am in and it was an abject failure last time and with my DS. I was going to get a bag packed etc at 30 weeks.

Thanks edin for starting the new thread.

I am going to try and get some sleep now, pain is ok just a stabbing feeling in my cervix.

Missmuffet28 Sat 12-Jan-13 23:26:55

Ooh new thread!

Good luck whatever happens floss!!

Steph I'm not sure there is a definitive answer to that one don't think I will until I want it as I'm tight like that and know if its too big too small or my blue is actually a pink I won't be able to return it but I think some of the neutral new born stuff I may wash I'm not gonna have more than a 10 pounder right!!??!!

Thanks for birthday wishes its been a nice day!

26+6

EssexWelsh Sun 13-Jan-13 01:07:19

Good luck floss, sounds like you have it all in control, hope the next few days-or hopefully longer-go well!

On the subject of changing bags, I am in love with the Pacapod Almora that fingers crossed I have been hinted at as getting for a gift from friends .

Nuttyfilly Sun 13-Jan-13 01:08:36

Good luck floss, marking place.
Hope everyone is ok

EssexWelsh Sun 13-Jan-13 01:12:33

Also discovered Sainsburys club today, currently 1/3 off anything baby related for anyone plus if you register here www.sainsburys.co.uk/littleones they send you a voucher for a free huggies starter pack, better get quick as huggies being discontinued so it's while stocks last!!

Trishstar Sun 13-Jan-13 01:54:34

Flosshilde

Thinking of you xxx

Novia Sun 13-Jan-13 10:28:30

Signing in!

birdbrain17 Sun 13-Jan-13 10:39:28

just marking place on new thread..
thinking of everyone who's in pain and hope everything is okay floss

28+0

Ollibobs Sun 13-Jan-13 11:50:32

Essex I got the Pacapod Almora with a gift voucher just after Christmas. I had only seen it online and when it arrived, I was really pleased with the quality. There's lots of room in it too! What colour are you hoping for?

Ollibobs Sun 13-Jan-13 12:09:49

Another one for you Essex... What do you mean Huggies are being discontinued? Do you mean all the nappies, wipes etc?

Giddypants Sun 13-Jan-13 12:23:48

Thinking of you floss x

huggies making no more nappies here

Just popping in to say hi, things all ok here still in pain with the SPD seeing physio again tomorrow.

EssexWelsh Sun 13-Jan-13 12:26:09
EssexWelsh Sun 13-Jan-13 12:26:38

And Olithe sand as it goes with my bugaboo pram smile

lutrinae Sun 13-Jan-13 13:29:14

Crossing fingers for you flosshilde.

Thanks for the Sainsburys link Essex.

28+0 3rd trimester woo!

somewherebecomingrain Sun 13-Jan-13 13:52:18

Marking my place xx

Ollibobs Sun 13-Jan-13 14:41:24

Thanks for the link Essex and Giddypants.

Essex the sand is lovely! Good choice!

KelleStar Sun 13-Jan-13 16:23:49

Sainsbury's is good sale! stocked up on DD's nibbles and Lansinoh breast pads for when the fun begins, really cheap at the moment!

Went to the park today with DD, absoloutely knackered, this little bump is full on straining against my skin itches and aches.

floss hope all goes well for you and your baby.

26+3

steph2412 Sun 13-Jan-13 16:41:17

Ive also been to sainsburys got 3 packs pf number 1 nappys 2 big packs of number 2s big box of wipes nappy cream extra teats for bottles all for 35!also got my free huggies kit x

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sun 13-Jan-13 16:53:06

Afternoon all! Marking spot etc.

I have finished my night shifts smile thank goodness. Have agreed with boss that I won't do any more now. Phew.

I will be hitting the shops in the next few days to stock up on some stuff. I haven't bought much in the way of tiny stuff (in my head I'm anticipating an 8lb+ baby!) so I've mostly bought 3-6 month stuff with a view to the baby growing quickly and that people will buy newborn baby stuff for us as gifts?!

25+5

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now