Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Any second timers out there fancy a chat?

(5 Posts)
Hai1988 Mon 25-Feb-13 20:11:50

Hi ladies can i join, im 20+3 weeks and have my 20wk scan 2moro smile

This is dc#2 have ds who is 7 so quite an.age gap.

RugBugs Tue 08-Jan-13 21:15:00

Can I join in please?
8 weeks with number 2, I'm also 31 and DD is coming up to 26 months.
Had zero symptoms with her, think I am getting payback for that this time, eating is a real chore and I have near constant nausea.
Also hasn't sunk in yet, eek getting two organised of a morning is going to be such a challenge!

BelleEtLaBete Sun 06-Jan-13 22:56:35

Hey, Starfish smile

I just don't feel like its sunk in yet at all. I have just started working in a really demanding job, and what with ds and an impending house move, I sort of wizz through my day and occasionally go oh yes, I'm pregnant aren't I!

So different to last time. I thought about it constantly then - what to eat, drink etc. I keep forgetting atm - was halfway through a lovely rare steak the other day before I remembered. No way would I have done that last time!

The shock will wear off for you soon I expect. What did your dp say?

Starfishkiss Sun 06-Jan-13 22:01:02

Hi belle
I'm on Sept 2013 thread too but like you say it might be good to have a 2nd timers thread!
I am about 7 weeks with my 2nd, DS is 23 mths. This pg was a bit unexpected and so I currently flip between sheer panic and total disbelief.

BelleEtLaBete Sun 06-Jan-13 21:56:33

I'm 31, DS1 is 21mo. Am 5wks with DC2 and wondered if anyone having their second baby would like to start a chat Fred?

I'm on the sept 2013 fred, and found it useful first time around, but I'm finding lots different this time so far and thought an Old Hands fred might be nice smile

Anyone in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now