Webchat with Tristram Hunt, Labour education shadow, MONDAY 27 April at 12 midday ×

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BFP wishes CAME true!! The Graduates Club

(1000 Posts)

Ladies of the bfp wishes thread who've had their wishes granted ... Join me!! We've had a rocky road ttc, now lets enjoy the highs and lows of our much wanted pregnancies together grin First came the bfps...and then what comes next????

kiwi5 Wed 09-Jan-13 22:11:07

Wee- am so sorry to hear of ur loss. Thoughts are with you. Xxxx

Oh no wee sad so sorry - such a sad thing to happen. Look after yourself, talk to the dr and i'll be lurking on the other thread too (tho I really hope you'll be joining us here again soon) thanks

twinklestar2 Thu 10-Jan-13 12:27:42

Hello all, hope to be joining you here soon!

Waves at ted and wishful cause I haven't seen you for aaaaaages!

fatasbutter Thu 10-Jan-13 12:53:50

<peeps shyly around the door>
Hello?
Am I really allowed in here?!
I'm not sure I quite believe it yet, but will dip a toe in the water!
My alleged edd is 18th September... This will hopefully be dc2 for us if it decides to stick (fingers fervently crossed)smile

Hi twinkle!

fatas - Congrats (again!) and if I'm allowed in you def are too, with all the dodgy spotting I've had in this pg I am having a very hard time believing things might work out - next scan is 2 weeks tomorrow and won't be getting feverishly excited until after that, tho extreme nausea does keep a pretty effective lid on excitement anyway wink You've had your bfp so all you can do now is enjoy and try not to stress xx

SunshineOutdoors Thu 10-Jan-13 13:37:15

Hi fatas!

littlemiss is your next scan your dating scan? Or have you been given due date from earlier scan already? I think we might have same or v similar due dates. I'm waiting to be given a date for my first scan. Am still feeling and being sick at I think 9+2 which is making my confidence grow but I still won't be breathing easy 'til after the scan.

They dated baby by size at last two scans and if that's accurate im 9+5 today but yes, next scan at apprx. 11+6 is the official dating scan. Eep!! We will have v similar EDDs smile

SunshineOutdoors Thu 10-Jan-13 16:38:37

It's dd1's 2nd birthday on 5th Aug so there's a chance they might even share their birthday! Will only need to organise 1 party every year!

Congrats fatas!!! Welcome so pleased for you gringringrin

Kittenkatzen Thu 10-Jan-13 17:46:18

Excellent planning sunshine gold star for organisation! grin

MrsBri Thu 10-Jan-13 18:10:40

Congrats, fatas :-)

And that works until they get to a certain age re parties. My niece and nephew have 4 days between birthdays and have had separate parties for quite a while now. Though as my niece is a teenager this year, and my nephew 15, that's maybe not a surprise! I am so old :-/

fatasbutter Thu 10-Jan-13 18:48:40

Thanks kitty and mrsbri/nic <waves>

I say separate parties and adult ones too so that you get double the piss-ups too!! wink

Kittenkatzen Thu 10-Jan-13 18:49:56

mrsbri I can make you feel better - I have a nephew who turns 20 next week. 20 FFS!!

BelissimaLol Thu 10-Jan-13 19:29:37

Massive congrats fatas! Another one on this side grin

sunshine - hmm better planning than me, DS will be 3 in August...but not til 30th so I don't think I'll have much chance of them sharing birthday parties!!

SunshineOutdoors Thu 10-Jan-13 19:36:08

Can't really take credit as we've been trying since last Jan. I must only be fertile at this exact point in the year smile

MrsBri Thu 10-Jan-13 19:43:52

Yep, Kitten...I'll feel ancient when that happens! ;-p

Sunshine - We started ttc again in Feb 2012, tho March was first 'proper' month. I did get up duffed in June but mmc and then not again til December. Apparently only fertile twice a year!!

tedmundo Fri 11-Jan-13 13:30:49

weechops .. If you are still on here, I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. I don't post every day so only just seen your sad news. Thinking of you....

fatas .. Congrats to you on the BFP. And yes you really are allowed in here!

littlemiss .. 2 weeks to dating scan? Woohoo!

I am 32 weeks today. Very tired! Started watching OBEM agin after not bothering since the mc last march. Now getting excited, even if it is going to hurt a bit .... Hmmmmmm!!

fatasbutter Fri 11-Jan-13 15:53:28

Thanks ted - you were on a thread I was on for a while around march time so I'm really happy to see things are going well: 32 weeks already! Congrats! X

Read this online today, thought some of you ladies might enjoy too grin

www.xojane.co.uk/family/what-you-wont-expect-when-youre-expecting]

fatasbutter Sat 12-Jan-13 10:56:58

Oh lol at that article littlemiss! The very first bit is exactly what's happened for all 3 bfp's I had (except dh's response which was shock the first time, and at best lukewarm the other two times wink)

Me and DH are both of the irish persuasion so the are you taking the piss leprechaun speak reaction was quite apt for me tho also involved dh carefully scrutinising sticks i had just peed on (eww) under both natural & artificial light just to be sure to be sure. Heh!

fatasbutter Sat 12-Jan-13 20:08:48

Omg I'm so tired today! Yay! Hoping this is the first of many symptoms - spots and sickness included smile

How is everyone else today? X

fatasbutter Sun 13-Jan-13 08:15:41

Oh dear I think I've killed the thread!!! blush

This thread is not accepting new messages.