Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BFP wishes CAME true!! The Graduates Club

(1000 Posts)

Ladies of the bfp wishes thread who've had their wishes granted ... Join me!! We've had a rocky road ttc, now lets enjoy the highs and lows of our much wanted pregnancies together grin First came the bfps...and then what comes next????

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Fri 22-Feb-13 11:54:37

Hi ted I'm on the Promise trial (progesterone in early pregnancy). I get a scan at 7 weeks, it's only 2/3 weeks way but it feels like ages away.

38 weeks is very exciting. Did you have the other kids on time or a bit late.

tedmundo Fri 22-Feb-13 11:58:07

Both early so I am going to be really thrown if this one goes late. but trying not to expect anything too much as you just never can tell.

That is great news you will be scanned in a couple of weeks. My fingers and toes are all crossed for a happy, healthy bean for you. Are you getting many symptoms yet?!

MrsBri Fri 22-Feb-13 12:13:21

Hi Ted

The house is lovely and definitely home, thanks for asking :-) Just planning to decorate the nursery now. Very exciting.

Fx little Ted comes soon!

I'm sure all is fine, When...at least the hormone levels are increasing, and those tests do say they aren't always accurate. And...everyone's hcg levels differ too.

SunshineOutdoors Fri 22-Feb-13 12:52:34

Hi exhausted and rue <waves>

ted you so have to let us know when you go into labour. Will be so exciting!

Hi exhausted!

And hello Rue!! My goodness it has been a while lady! 34 weeks, big congrats and hurray to being so close to the finish line grin

I'm 16 weeks today! Had mw appt this morning and got to hear a v nice, strong heartbeat hurray! Sickness is finally starting to ease off but im.really suffering with chest infection. This is day 5 of amoxicillin but still really chesty, hard to sleep. It's a real pain but delighted to hear little bean's heartbeat and get a reminder what it's all for. 5 weeks today til big scan day.

Hope everyone is doing well...tgif woop woop

Ahh 16wks little miss, your bound to start feeling better soon wink fx anyway!!
Only 5 wks till scan, although time sometimes feels it stands still I can remember your positive test and it doesn't feel 5 mins ago!
Kittens scan next, so soon!!!
I've just booked a 3/4d one for 29wks, very excited to see little ones face and who she looks like, had one for dd and she looked exactly the same at birth, was so strange although font know why I didn't think she would blush

Thanks kitty - trying to keep chin up!!! I'm so happy and excited to be having number 2 but fed up of feeling like a sickly 95 year old lol Good luck with the 4D scan, that sounds lovely! I was thinking about having one this time but we are going on holiday in May and I want to do DS's room up a bit so think my spare cash will be a bit limited alas

And how exciting you're up next for a scan kitten

Can't wait to be able to feel proper kicks and movement... V impatient!!

Oi...where is everyone?? Everyone doing ok?? It's v quiet! <--tumbleweeds-->

tedmundo Mon 25-Feb-13 20:39:19

Hi littlemiss .. glad you are feeling a bit better.

The 4d scans scare me .. I don't know why! The golden glow perhaps?

I am slowly losing the plot. I just sooooo want every twinge to be the start of labour and when it comes to naught, I feel cheated and robbed. Despite the fact I am still only 38 weeks .. but hey! Whoever said a pregnant woman was rationale?!

I am very moody each morning when I wake up and realise labour did not start in the night.

I think I am a pain in the arse to live with. Even ds1 (6 yrs) said to me "I will be glad when the baby is here Mummy" as I bitched my way home from school today! He is well versed in the trials and tribulations of the third trimester.

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Mon 25-Feb-13 20:44:38

Hi littlemiss and ted I thought I'd killed the thread smile.

I remember being pregnant with dd and simply could not wait for it to be over. She came at 38 weeks smile.

Has kitten got her scan today?!?
Sorry your still pregnant ted sad more then acceptable to want baby out at 38wks!!

Kittenkatzen Tue 26-Feb-13 14:00:12

Helloooo!!! Yes I'm just back for. My dating scan - there's only an actual bloody baby in there!!! grinshockgrinshock Dates are spot on at 11+5 so EDD is 12th September. Two arms, two legs, one head, flashing heartbeat - all good so far!

ted I actually did just lol at the thought of you waking every morning, looking down at the bump and going "oh FFS..!" gringringrin

Kittenkatzen Tue 26-Feb-13 14:00:43

*back from not back for

Yeah congrats kitten that's fab news!!! Did you enjoy it?
Post a pic if you can and we can guess what it is x

Congrats kitten!!! grin

No you didn't kill the thread when, def not. We're just all a bit lazy about posting lol

Hang in there ted! A lady I work with, her niece is in labour at the mo and it's a real stop/start process, she seems to have been stuck at 3cm for days confused Feel her pain! When you get to about 37 weeks you just want that baby to get out of there!!!! I went 2 days over with DS so you have my sympathies xx

Kittenkatzen Wed 27-Feb-13 07:23:28

Thanks girls smile it was wonderful kitty, the sonographer was lovely and pointed all the bits out to us - including baby's hand to its face diva style grin Will post a picture when I get to work and you can all place your bets on blue/pink!

ted really hope littleted comes out to play soon!

Kittenkatzen Wed 27-Feb-13 15:22:38

Ok I think I've added the scan pic to my profile now if you want to have a guess grin

Think your profile must be private at the min kitten as your name can't be clicked on, have you fit any idea yourself? Have you looked into the nub theory?

tedmundo Wed 27-Feb-13 20:29:03

kittenkatzen - oh how lovely that you have had a happy scan! Congratulations. Great news that all looks well, and your dates are as you thought. I bet you feel so reassured now.

The twinges have stopped. I think perhaps I am just harbouring the world's largest fart and actually there is no baby.

DH gone out tonight to goad the gods into starting my labour when I am home alone.

I may even have to try to seduce him later in a desperate bid to get things rolling. No easy task in a Mothercare maternity/feeding nightie.

MrsBri Wed 27-Feb-13 20:53:27

Ha ha, Ted...you may be limited position-wise, but go for it!! :-)

I tried to guess the sex of ours by looking at the forehead. And gave up!

I have far more girls' names than boys' though. :-/

Lol at teds posts I'm sure you make mothercare look very sexy grin

Mothercare chic ted, im sure u were v seductive lol

i havent dtd in 10 weeks, nausea and general stress caused by early pregnancy bleeding = massive mood killers!! Next mw appt isnt for 4 weeks either so prob wont be dtd again til after that and big scan shows cervix is ok

No idea if theres a boy or a girl in there!! From scan baby has v long legs just like DS does and was very lively, again like DS. If anything this one was even more lively than DS, such a blur of activity it was hard to get a clear scan pic!! I would love to be having a girl this time so I'd have one of each but i wouldnt be surprised based on what i've seen so far if its another v lively boy!! Have names picked for both tho smile

Will you find out little?
I thought this may be a boy to begin with as felt nauseous and had non with dd plus spots but no it's another girl, very very active aswell!
One if each us lovely but I like 2 of the same aswell especially when there is a little age gap, will hopefully mean they will grow up close and I can dress them in matching outfits ahhhhh wink

Kittenkatzen Thu 28-Feb-13 10:20:18

Can you click on my username to see my profile now??

Ahhh cute kitten grin
Can't see a nub so no reason behind guess but I'm going to say boy!
That's unless you'd like it to be a girl and ill change it for you wink x

This thread is not accepting new messages.