Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BFP wishes CAME true!! The Graduates Club

(1000 Posts)

Ladies of the bfp wishes thread who've had their wishes granted ... Join me!! We've had a rocky road ttc, now lets enjoy the highs and lows of our much wanted pregnancies together grin First came the bfps...and then what comes next????

MrsBri Wed 02-Jan-13 15:24:22

Hello...marking my place :-)

After the BFP? Many, many sleepless nights!

Lots and lots (and lots more!) throwing up, awful nausea and feeling dizzy grin Back on other thread we were all symptom spotting...now here we are...symptom experiencing!

Waves at mrsbri and gets kettle on...

weechops Wed 02-Jan-13 15:33:22

Woohoo loving the new Fred. I joined the due sep one before I spotted this grads Fred. Here, have some freshly baked butterfly cupcakes. smile

resipsa Wed 02-Jan-13 15:37:31

Make sure you keep some seats free! wink

Kittenkatzen Wed 02-Jan-13 15:46:30

Ooh shiny new grads fred yay, thanks littlemiss! grin

Oh and glad your scan went well today.

<nabs cake and tea and offers bananas.....sorry am at work it's all I've got!>

MrsBri Wed 02-Jan-13 15:47:14

Plenty of seats ready and waiting for you ladies :-)

As long as I don't have to drink tea, LittleMiss, if you're putting the kettle on!

My nausea / sickness isn't too bad now. I have off days, but I mostly feel OK (and a bit too non-pregnant, if I'm honest!).

I have a massive bump considering I'm only 16 weeks and just had some maternity wear from Next delivered. All good stuff.

Can feel weird goings on inside...flips, pops and taps. Think it's bubs, but not entirely sure!

Even reverted back to my original name for you!!! figured 2 kittens was complicated enough
gringringrin wonder if we can track down wishful the thread founder, she'll be about 25 wks now and the furthest along I think

Congrats on the positive scan little miss, it's a horrible time, I've had spotting 3 times with this pregnancy at about 5wks, 14wks and 17, it's gotten easier but I'm still riddeled with anxiety! I had 2 mc before this pregnancy after dd and I don't think you ever feel quite as relaxed after!
Nothing feels as good as a positive scan though!!!
Shall we do any stats etc ??

Yes, are you out there wishful??

Thanks for the butterfly cakes, can fight thru nausea to eat one a few lol tho mite hav to pass on bananas! My early pg diet is atrocious cos everything is making me sick but at least my horribly processed meals are staying down some of the time.

kitty - Glad yr pg is going well this time, its def true that you worry so much more after mc. I thought you'd nevrr be as stressed as your first time but looking back on being pg with DS i was positively chilled out!

wee - i joined due in Aug thread too but there's so many people on it and more joining all the time, hard to keep track! Compared to that, this feels like a top secret tree house clubhouse lol

mrsbri - so glad ur over the nausea! I remember the HG finally tailing off and disappearing around 13 weeks with DS but not being able to fully relax and believe that it was finally properly gone til a fortnight later!! You're into your second tri now tho, right? Bliss!! Enjoy the not feeling pg thing cos im sure it'll be back with a vengeance in final tri smile)

not sure if u want to do stats cos we're all at such diff stages but it might be handy? Anyway...

littlemiss - DC2 - due apprx 10th Aug

Kittenkatzen Wed 02-Jan-13 16:46:06

mrsbri and everyone else - how soon did your bump start to show?

Stats:

kittenkatzen - DC1 - due apprx 10th Sept

MrsBri Wed 02-Jan-13 16:51:45

My bump came almost straight away, kitten! Ridiculous really, but my body decided it wasn't going to do a subtle pregnancy :-)

I can't copy and paste, if someone will add me to the list:

MrsBri - DC1 - EDD 20th June, approx.

Kittenkatzen Wed 02-Jan-13 17:13:21

Stats:

kittenkatzen - DC1 - due apprx 10th Sept
MrsBri - DC1 - EDD 20th June, approx.

Kittenkatzen Wed 02-Jan-13 17:13:47

So did you have to tell people really early then?

weechops Wed 02-Jan-13 17:27:52

Stats:

MrsBri - DC1- EDD 20th June,approx
littlemiss - DC2 - due approx 10th Aug
kittenkatzen DC1 - due approx 10th Sept
weechops - DC3 - due approx 14th Sept

My edd is my mum`s birthday smile she passed away so that would just be lovely!

MrsBri Wed 02-Jan-13 17:29:38

Yeah, I ended up telling some people as I just couldn't hide it. Rather infuriating, but never mind!

Kittenkatzen Wed 02-Jan-13 17:40:46

Good job your wedding wasn't later then! smile

Awww weechops that's lovely

MrsBri Wed 02-Jan-13 17:48:24

Tell me about it...I even had a little curve then. I'm amazed nobody noticed!

You'll have to keep your legs crossed, wee, so you hit the due date :-)

Kitten, your date is my nephew's birthday.

Kittykats Exp dd2 due 29th may

Can I be added too please!!
I'm still not really showing kitten, I get a belly at night but still in normal clothes and look like I've maybe got abit of a pudge belly sad hate just looking fat and loved it when it was a proper bump last time but that was about 25wks onwards for me

BelissimaLol Wed 02-Jan-13 18:53:58

Hello girlies
I'm nervously here too grin
EDD 7th August. First one for me. Scan on 22nd jan.

wishfulthinking1 Wed 02-Jan-13 18:57:09

MrsBri - DC1- EDD 20th June,approx
littlemiss - DC2 - due approx 10th Aug
kittenkatzen DC1 - due approx 10th Sept
weechops - DC3 - due approx 14th Sept
Kittykatz- dc2- due 29th may
Wishfulthinking1- dc1 - due April 7th!!

Ahhhhhh!! Hello everyone!!!! So so glad you've started this thread and so so pleased to see you all here! Mega congratulations!

Fingers crossed but so far this pregnancy has been plain sailing. Can barely believe it but I'm now 26+ 3!! Someone in my April ante-natal club pointed out that new One Born Every Minute starts tonight, the series is 14 episodes and our babies are due in 14 weeks! By the time the series is over we'll be having our babies!!!

Honestly so pleased for you all- looking forward to keeping caught up with all your baby news!!
X

MrsBri Wed 02-Jan-13 19:06:12

Hi Wishful! Lovely to see you :-)

So glad it's going well for you. Can't believe you're 10 weeks ahead of me...how did that happen?! Where does time go?

Be sure to pop in every now and then. x

Hi wishful gringrin
Glad you found us and your pregnancy is going well, your only the month before me but it seems so far!! Don't know if you remember but we did originally have a bfp on the same day but I sadly mc but then got pregnant again the first cycle hence only a month difference, my 20wk scan is next wed but we had a sexing scan at 16 do know I'm having another girl, did you keep it a surprise? X

kiwi5 Wed 02-Jan-13 19:41:34

Ohhhh. Excited to see this thread. Am sort of on the june one, but never post as feel i have missed the boat wih getting to know people. Have to admit i am a pretty rubbish but read them all!!
So stats...
EDD 15th june. DC2. Cant cut and paste as on phone!

BelissimaLol Wed 02-Jan-13 19:43:26

Can one of you lovelies add me to the stats?
BelissimaLol Edd 7th aug
So nice to see old friends!

This thread is not accepting new messages.