Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

December 2012 - Last but not least

(282 Posts)
annelid Sat 29-Dec-12 07:54:54

New thread for us stragglers!!

itsMYNutella Wed 09-Jan-13 12:12:04

Thanks Spotty I'm there now smile

emilyeggs Wed 09-Jan-13 13:04:11

Thanks walnut, yes Henry home with me. Just had a total melt down because I wanted to get out but not able to lift anything, finally convinced duh to lift pram down the stairs (we live in a maisonette) but couldn't get boots on due to swelling. Didn't think my own body would scupper my plans sadsad it's such a nice day out side

RockabillyKitty Wed 09-Jan-13 15:39:53

I'm still here all lonely sad Sure someone else was mid Jan...

Tried to have another sweep Mon but the cervix was still firmly shut - this baby is on lockdown! Eviction process starts Friday.

Will someone share the post natal link here so I can watch the thread & find you later easily? Ta.

pmgkt Wed 09-Jan-13 16:55:37

Hi rock. I don't know how to link but if you go to being a parent section of talk, then post natal groups you will find us there. Good luck for later in the week.

itsMYNutella Thu 10-Jan-13 03:30:05

Here you are Rockabilly Post-natal fingers crossed for you!! X

pmgkt Fri 11-Jan-13 11:13:59

How are you rockabilly?

itsMYNutella Fri 11-Jan-13 23:05:54

Just having a quick lurk and checking if there is any news... smile thinking of you rockabilly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now