Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mums to be in and around Bedfordshire

(10 Posts)

my fb name is kris dave kringlesh long story too in my profile pic i am riding a motorbike with short bleached hair side pic smile

Mawgatron Fri 25-Jan-13 16:20:00

Combatqueen, you too!! X

Mawgatron Fri 25-Jan-13 16:18:50

Yep, but I am nigh on impossible to find (am an upper school teacher, far too many students who want to be nosy!). Pm me your Facebook name and some identifying details ( what is your photo). When you get a request from Arnold Lewis (long story), its me!

i could do any times really smile im a big costa fan lol do you have facebook? x

Mawgatron Thu 24-Jan-13 17:04:54

Hi girls, lovely to 'meet' you. When would be good for you to meet for lunch? We could go for afternoon tea at the swan, or lunchtime Mexican at Baja? Xx

im so sorry ladies i havent been online for a while im 28 bedford born smile would be good to have a couple of new mummy friends and coffee and nibbles. im due august 24th smile are you ladies showing yet? my name is krissi by the way xx

Mawgatron Wed 09-Jan-13 20:19:29

I'm up for some lunchtime nibbles, I have lived here forever, am 29 and due June 16th. I Can fill you in on local gossip you might not know. Whereabouts are you? My mate owns a lovely juice bar in town we could go to? Xx

combatqueen Wed 09-Jan-13 10:56:37

Hello, I'm in Bedford too, moved here in April 2012 and don't really have any local friends yet. I am 31 and expecting my first baby July 14th I'm very excited to, and also a little nervous! Would be lovely to meet some people in the local area for coffees, lunches and general chit chat. smile

Mawgatron Mon 07-Jan-13 21:50:21

Hi there! I'm in Bedford! When are you due? I'm June 16th with my first, very excited! Xxx

Just wondering if there are any mums to be in and around the area would be nice to make some new friends and have some shopping buddies smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now