Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Christmas and the New Year will bring with them a flurry of sneeze births and we Brook No Argument! (part 14)

(986 Posts)
MissLToeishavingsantasbabyboo Wed 19-Dec-12 18:50:39

Thought I would treat us un a festive thread

<puts up tinsel and fairy lights>

CruCru Wed 27-Feb-13 19:02:31

Congratulations Olives! That is a good size.

NewYearNewBoo Wed 27-Feb-13 19:19:00

I think I need some advice, hand holding and a hug, or just a slap with a wet fish sad I am now on metformin for the gd, lunch and dinner is fine, still well controlled but breakfast is a nightmare, can't get it under control no matter what I try, I can get it on target one day have exactly the same rule next day and be over limit. I spoke to the mw because whenever I exercise, swim even walk too far (tesco is a challenge), I get a huge pain in my hips/bump to be told it is the start of spd and to stop going to the gym, I love the gym and it's not like I have been doing much lately sad I just feel like I am falling apart at the last hurdle.

Done moaning now, slap whenever you are ready.

NewYearNewBoo Wed 27-Feb-13 19:19:25

And we need a new Fred, boy offers??

NewYearNewBoo Wed 27-Feb-13 19:19:44

Any, not boy obviously!!!

NewYearNewBoo Thu 28-Feb-13 07:43:10

Sorry about moaning last night, back to normal this morning. Hope you are all well today.

Froot when is your due date? Can't be long now smile

Still needy new thread though wink

TheLittleFriend Thu 28-Feb-13 09:25:07

Don't worry about moaning Boo, that all sounds very stressful. Glad you're feeling more positive today smile

Not sure who to tell this, so I'll tell you lot. I am thrilled to say, I am wearing a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans! They're a bit tight, I'll admit, but it's amazing how satisfying it is!

NewYearNewBoo Thu 28-Feb-13 10:06:59

Pre pregnancy jeans!!! That's amazing, I can't wait to wear something not elasticated grin

sorry we missed your little 'moment' last nite boo your doing your best and that's all that matters.
I'm off for another scan 2mora and a drip.

have you all moved and not told me sad

NewYearNewBoo Thu 28-Feb-13 14:58:01

It has been very quiet over here the last few days.

NewYearNewBoo Thu 28-Feb-13 15:16:27

here you go ladies our new home for the next few weeks.

Hopefully as the title says, it will be full to bursting with graduates old and new!! sadsad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now