Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Shagged Out Viroids 6th Thread! From Early Days to Ready To Pop - Proof that JSing really does work!

(1000 Posts)
WingDefence Thu 06-Dec-12 17:24:47

Hello and welcome to another shiny fred for Just Shagging graduates!

The last fred was nice and busy so fingers crossed we get lots more members grin

We've just moved over from the Shagged Out Viroids Volume 5 thread, where we finally found out that a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!
The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

Our stats thread is here, so if you find us, please add your stats too.

There is also a Just Mumming thread for grads of the grads thread confused grin

And if you want to find out what Just Shagging is about or catch up with the undergrads go say hello to the Just Shaggers here, now on the 12th thread thanks

WingDefence Fri 07-Dec-12 09:28:50

Juicy! confused grin

notsoold Fri 07-Dec-12 18:12:12

Hi there...I might not be joining you girls just yet....
I tested on digital clearblue yesterday and got a pregnant 1-2 weeks... but the gp send me to blood test today to check why the variation. So the first hcg test results will be next monday.
Yesterday symptoms, today none!!!
Still i was happy until I went to the loo and there was a tiny amount of red blood in my knickers. Just put a pad and wait to see what happens
Oh dear....
Can one spot without losing the pregnancy???
Going to check in half hour and see...
Really need some hand holding...

tiredteddy Fri 07-Dec-12 18:15:49

Here's a hand to hold. notsoold I don't know much about your situation but here to support you.

notsoold Fri 07-Dec-12 18:24:44

Thanks tired....I am 41 and havd 2 dc and after a long gap we jsed got pregnant and had a mc in june. Trying since for a lo.
I just 4 weeks and maybe should not complain...but we really want everything to go well...
Scared senseless...never had any kind of spotting bleeding before...

WingDefence Fri 07-Dec-12 18:45:48

Oh no notsoold. I had spotting when my ERTD was due that lasted four days and it was only because I thought hmm that's not a full load's worth (if you know what I mean) that I tested. Then I had red spotting on paper when I wiped after doing a poo (TMI sorry!) and I googled tons about spotting in early pregnancy and it really can be absolutely fine.

My OV/conception date was also 8 days earlier than the date calculated from the last day of the previous ERTD so that could explain a variation in you too?

At just possibly 4 weeks that sounds like implantation bleeding usally occurs if it occurs when ertd would be due

If it helps me conception date was the 5th of june DPs 22nd birthday grin got bfp on the 15th june

tiredteddy Fri 07-Dec-12 19:06:29

notsoold I have everything crossed for you. How are you doing now?

notsoold Fri 07-Dec-12 19:13:31

Ooohhh hope you are right....my af was due on the 4th of December... Today is the 7th, so I hope you guys are right....but it was bright red...and cramping a little
I went checking ( sorry tmi) no blood...
So I will check again later...
Thanks...can not tel anybody in RL... Mum knows but she is elderly and traveling tonight.
Dh is away with work!
Thank you for your pacience with this old bird!!!

ChildOfThe1980s Fri 07-Dec-12 20:27:18

Hi notsoold hope you are ok. It is possible to have spotting and a healthy pregnancy, so holding thumbs for you.x

WingDefence Fri 07-Dec-12 22:29:53

It really could be implantation. I won't say 'don't worry' because I know that is nigh on impossible (!) as I went through it too, but there isn't much you can do apart from checking very half hour obsessively as I did

Take care, oh and you're really not that old! grin

Also offering a hand to hold notso hope all is ok over the weekend

Pineapple80 Fri 07-Dec-12 23:10:54

Hope you are ok notsoold, keep us posted on how you get on thanks

notsoold Sat 08-Dec-12 07:40:53

Thanks all...
All over for me unfortunately...: (
Bleeding heavier now with cramps and it is bright red...
Thank you so much for holding my hand, and althow back to ttc I do hope to be here soon!...

tiredteddy Sat 08-Dec-12 08:05:53

Oh so sorry notsoold sad hope to see you back here very very soon x

WingDefence Sat 08-Dec-12 08:07:28

sad sad sad
So sorry to hear that. Could it have been a
chemical pregnancy because I think those may be where you get a BFP but then ERTD arrives roughly around the right time?

It may not be a sticky this time (but it might be?!) but I pray you'll be back on here as soon as possible if not.

Is it too early for wine?
thanks

sad I am so sorry to hear that notso, I really hope that you will be back here soon thanks

Pineapple80 Sat 08-Dec-12 10:23:37

Really sorry to hear this notsoold...take care of yourself & hope to see you back.

WingDefence Sat 08-Dec-12 14:01:54

Pineapple are you Down Under? Go on, tell us what the weather's like then envy

WingDefence Sat 08-Dec-12 14:11:15

Oh and MrsBri, I'm currently sitting in Cafe Moo Moo in Churchtown having a lazy lunch. Do you know it? Off to spend the afternoon with my SIL afterwards grin

MrsBri Sat 08-Dec-12 15:38:14

I don't, but DH has just told me where it is! Have a lovely time. :-)

I've just done the Christmas tree. Finally.

Buying the eye wateringly expensive chocolate tree decs finally made me get my arse into gear!

notsoold Sun 09-Dec-12 10:49:06

Hi beautifull people!!!
Again questions (sorry for being a bore!) and way TMI for which I apologise!!! wing and everybody else...please help?

I bled yesterday (a NORMAL pad every 4 hours) and last night (a night pad) and up to now ( a pad for 2 hours and still fine). Cramps were the same as during normal period but bleeding is wwaaayyy lighter (for me, anyway). Last night and today should have already been heavier and with clots, but I passed only a small one yesterday.

Symptoms are all gone (sore boobs and nausea)...
But I trailled Dr google and seems to be those that went through this and had a LO in the end... like you wing (please correct me if I am wrong)

Should I go back to Agnus castus or is there a small hope?? I am concerned to take it and if by any chance I am still pregnant I will lose it... on the other hand Agnus castus would help to remove any clots and tidy things up (sorry if wrong expression!) and I would not be bleeding for too long....

Help??? smile Pretty please??

Think i lost some plug? Had crippling backache yesterday so seems to all fit?

tiredteddy Sun 09-Dec-12 11:26:46

No idea sorry notsoold but still hand holding.

something do you have any labour symptoms again?

Only backache really that i had in early labour with DS and ahem a bit of a clear out

This thread is not accepting new messages.