Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

December 2012 - if you thought we were chatty before, check is out now ML has kicked in....!

(996 Posts)
HoneyMum21 Sat 01-Dec-12 04:12:53

How many babies are we going to get on this thread?

WeeJo08 Sat 01-Dec-12 08:45:28

Our beautiful baby daughter was born at 3am this morning - one week & two days ahead of schedule, weighing 7lbs 2oz. I will provide details in a wee while, but we are both doing great so far. She is amazing. Hope you're all good x

itsMYNutella Sat 01-Dec-12 08:50:12

Morning! Just checking in and marking my place while DP is still snoring. Will catch up in a bit. X

itsMYNutella Sat 01-Dec-12 08:51:33

Weejo congratulations!! And welcome extraweejo!!

JoJoB77 Sat 01-Dec-12 08:52:28

Wow congratulations weejo! Glad to hear you are both well.

Hope all goes ok spotty smile

utopian99 Sat 01-Dec-12 08:52:38

Will cross everything for Felix spotty, also strawberry sorry to hear about accupuncture- I've been having it for 3 weeks now and so far okay, was yours for 'natural' induction if you're post due date?

ISpyPlumPie Sat 01-Dec-12 08:53:41

Well curry works - baby Nathaniel was born this morning in the pool at home weighing 7lb 10oz. He's absolutely perfect. Will post more details later.

Congratulations to Weejo too thanks.

Barbeasty Sat 01-Dec-12 08:57:58

Congratulations on all the babies so far. I seem to have been busier since starting maternity leave than I was before, so have been reading and not posting.

Off to get the Christmas tree today. While we have a chance!

Wow WeeJo & ISpy congratulations thanks they certainly wanted to be December babies!

Clarella Sat 01-Dec-12 09:04:46

Wow! Congratulations weejo and ispy!! And our first little girl?

brooke89 Sat 01-Dec-12 09:05:17

Aghhhhh 2 babies!! grin weejo and ispy congratulations!! thanks

JoJoB77 Sat 01-Dec-12 09:07:25

Congratulations ispy!

Sounds like the December babies are on a roll now!

annelid Sat 01-Dec-12 09:10:00

Congratulations weejo and ispy!!

HoneyMum21 Sat 01-Dec-12 09:18:57

Congrats weejo
And ispy smile

kate2boysandabump Sat 01-Dec-12 09:22:13

Congratulations Weejo Our first girl!!! thanks

Congratulations ISpy Sounds like a great birth. thanks

I can't believe I've woken up and there are 2 new babies here, December really has started with a bang. Let's hope we continue this way grin

Brooke That all sounds promising, good luck smile

The curry gave me heartburn, so I've been awake since 4 sad Some cramping, but nothing regular or to stop me in my tracks. Not my turn yet I don't think, but it's now December and my baby will definitely be born this month grin

Oh my goodness, what an eventful night!

Congratulations weejo and ispy what lovely news to wake up to!

Good luck kiwi I hope all goes well for you

Aw poor felix, I hope the tests come back clear spotty

<rebellious hugs all round>

emilyeggs Sat 01-Dec-12 09:35:19

aww spotty good luck. Hope you get cuddles very soon

brooke89 Sat 01-Dec-12 09:39:49

Good luck today spotty

Wonder what curry ispy had?! Definitely trying one later!

Congratulations weejo and ispy that's such lovely news to start the month off to thanks and our first girlie too! Welcome to the world little ones!

Any 'twinge' I feel is always the need for a wee/poo/wind, pretty disappointing.

itsMYNutella Sat 01-Dec-12 09:49:23

Ooooohhh another one! Congratulations ISPY!! Awww what great news smile agree with the other posters, these babies reallllllly wanted to be born in December grin

Spotty I have everything possible (while this pregnant) crossed for you that baby Felix keeps improving and you can have him at home, for as many snuggles as you want, very soon!

PurplePidjChickIsNotTheMessiah Sat 01-Dec-12 10:15:16

Congratulations WeeJo and ISpy and welcome to the world MiniJo and Nathaniel thanks

A calmer night but still full of cluster feeds but i managed 2 separate hours plus 6:30 - 8:30 so feeling ok today smile

emilyeggs Sat 01-Dec-12 10:32:51

* Please help*
For those of you with kids..... DH's kids 6 & 11 always slap there chops when eating, we tell them all the time not to. Is this something all kids do? Am I just being picky and need to ease up on them? Also dd 6 talks with mouth full... Again, should I let up on her as it will pass, I'm hoping it won't continue into adulthood.

emilyeggs Sat 01-Dec-12 10:33:41

Just saw..... Congratulations ispy envy

Stacks Sat 01-Dec-12 10:34:28

Wow, two new babies and one maybe on the way! What an eventful night.

Congratulations weejo and ispy, and good luck bella.

Hope everything goes well with Felix today spotty.

emilyeggs Sat 01-Dec-12 10:34:35

And weejo wow! It's really going now!

emily there's no excuse for bad manners.

Good news this morning Felix is completely off all his oxygen which means loads less wires. Feeds still increasing and glucose drip still on a normal level so suppose they will reduce it again. He's under a light for his jaundice so has some little goggles on grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now