Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

March 2013 IX: Cruising to Christmas with burgeoning bumps

(981 Posts)
Sheldonella Fri 30-Nov-12 08:22:31

Thanks sarahs999 for the lovely new thread name smile

Old thread here

No 9, can you believe it grin

JoJoBella84 Fri 18-Jan-13 08:55:23

'New year, new trimester, old symptoms' I don't know how to make a new thread though!

StormyBrid Fri 18-Jan-13 10:55:18

Well we've still got twenty four posts of rambling before you need to work it out, JoJo. Wait, twenty three now. grin

Scary to think our next thread's probably going to have quite a few escapees before the end of it!

Oodsigma Fri 18-Jan-13 12:11:53
theTramp Fri 18-Jan-13 12:32:28

How about simple: March 203 X: The arrivals board. ?

I've not started on hospital bag, buying anything or err well anything. Sooo busy cant find time. MrM looks set to be away most of Feb now on a job, so will try and get stuff done next weekend with him. He's still thinking we can just sort march. Which of course we can, but if he's not around for that month as well then no fun for me. So I think sort now, never mind re: delivery dates etc and then it's done.

Bet ya I'm saying this still by March smile

Snow! Ohhhhhhhhh snow! Apparently this means end of life as we k ow it in London. Am running a conference today - over 1/3 didn't arrive. At least a 1/3 have left already and we're now wrapping up 2.5 hours early. Honestly, if there's ever a real Armageddon we're stuffed in this country. It's a wee bit of snow for good was sake.

So saying, brrrrr but its cold outside. I've brought snow boots, hat, 3 layers and brolly. Am hoping that does the trick. Though right now I'm just famished.

Tonight should be dinner then ballet. Really hope snow doesn't spoil that as have been looking forward to it.

Hope you're all doing well ladies, gripes aside.

theTramp Fri 18-Jan-13 12:33:43

(Sigh) March 2013 X: Watching arrivals board.

Seriously cannot type..

Oodsigma Fri 18-Jan-13 12:39:11

tramp it's already done wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now