Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

December 2012, 'Christmas rush' has a different meaning for us this year!

(993 Posts)

Thought we should have a shiny new thread.

Secondsop Fri 23-Nov-12 10:13:41

Marking my place!

So who's going to have a baby on this thread? And has COD had her baby?!

HoneyMum21 Fri 23-Nov-12 10:31:36

Thanks stacey

2blessed Fri 23-Nov-12 10:38:39

marking my place, cheers stacey

giraffe213 Fri 23-Nov-12 11:03:48

mamapo, I'm on my 3rd cold in a row now! (latest one is DH's fault, bringing new germs home from work). Once you're finished working though you'll probably find it clears up much more quickly smile as you'll have more time to rest.

EggsMichelle Fri 23-Nov-12 11:06:52

More babies please!

Stacks Fri 23-Nov-12 11:11:01

Marking my place.

Clarella Fri 23-Nov-12 11:35:46

Bollocks posted on t'other thread.... copy here - Hi hoping you're ok spotty, caught up on thread last night (plus epic fail lost post attempt) after stupid busy couple of days, so sorry to hear whats been happening - hope dd gets to see u soon and all is ok xxxx

Clarella Fri 23-Nov-12 11:36:13

Xmas gush

2blessed Fri 23-Nov-12 11:45:07

Just eaten the leftovers from my delish turkey dinner and still hungry!
1 week left at work and exactly a month to EDD - whoooo!
Happy last day at work Mamapo!

gilsbubbles Fri 23-Nov-12 11:46:17

Hi all, would love to think it'll be my turn soon but this little one seems far too cosy

JoJoB77 Fri 23-Nov-12 11:57:13

Marking my place! Gotta be lots more babies on this one, who will be next....

HoneyMum21 Fri 23-Nov-12 12:01:24

I seem to have a baby surgically attached to my boob. Just thought I'd share!

2blessed Fri 23-Nov-12 12:09:15

Ah honey, sounds glorious. How is Dash doing? Apart from having a good ole feed!

AlisonDB Fri 23-Nov-12 12:19:14

Whoop whoop we're half way through Friday!

Spotty hope you are ok, and being taken care of!

DS has a half day on a Friday so we had Pizza & garlic bread for lunch, we're now settled on the sofa, watching Cars2 and stuffing our faces with biscuits! (While the little ones are asleep)

Bless him honey it's nice to hear how well he is!

Well today I have: cleaned the windows downstairs, sorted the dry washing, ironed the school and work shirts, swept the whole of downstairs and got down on my hands and knees to clean the glue splodges off the living room floor! Lots of stomach cramping now but I think it's just the housework! Lol

How's it going spotty ? Have you got stuff to keep you entertained?

No nothing sad apart from my phone hmm just waiting for lunch then have to have another trace. Also need a shower think I might try hand expressing something after that. Consultant will be round this afternoon (my lovely one).

Still haven't slept. Anaesthetist has given me the ok for an epidural if I want one, had anyone had one? Dp won't be here until seven I don't think angry not much point in him even coming.

Oh spotty that's shit. Hopefully with a shower and some expressing you can keep yourself busy.

Talking of expressing, I can get a good few drops by hand, is there any reason I can't use a pump before baby arrives? I'd like to have some in case sugar levels drop but I don't have anything to store little dribbles in. I was thinking if I could express properly that would be better.

The only reason they don't advise it is because it's such a small amount it can get lost in a pump but if you have enough that's great smile I did with dd b

Walnut8 Fri 23-Nov-12 12:41:16

dont want to get too excited but crazy BH here again tonight.

Spotty I had an epidural. Think I will try to make it as far as I can this time without one and then have it again.

Walnut8 Fri 23-Nov-12 12:43:07

PILs (our emergency babysitters for DD) have gone away this weekend so chances are it's happening

Oooo exciting Walnut grin

Haha walnut probably, sods law and all that!

Good luck.

Thanks spotty I'll sterilise the pump and see what I can do.

pmgkt Fri 23-Nov-12 13:00:32

Marking place, still no word from dating, hope they are both ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now