Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due August 2013

(993 Posts)
Silver15 Wed 21-Nov-12 19:45:27

We had our BFPs in November.

Welcome aboard ladies.

Let's do this Journey together.

thehomesecretary Tue 04-Dec-12 20:02:54

Hi all,

Being brave and adding myself!

My nausea has come on in earnest- since Sunday I have been constantly nauseous. It's horrible...but at least makes me feel a little more pregnant
belissima I am also worrying about ending up the size of a house, as the only thing that makes me feel better is eating!! Ahh

Sugarkane DC4 28th July
BraveLilBear DC1 28th July
Woose DC3 31 July
thehomesecretary DC2 31st July
Wavesandsmiles DC3 4th August (maybe?)
Nightwish DC2 4th August (Probably)
Shellshock7 DC2 10 August
RainboxFX DC2 13th August (unconfirmed)
Littlemisssnowshine DC2 13th August(ish)
wonderwomanislost DC2 August 11th (ish)

BelissimaLol Tue 04-Dec-12 20:05:30

Welcome home.
I have 3 work parties so yesterday when I left for the scan I told them I have a kidney infection and am on antibiotics. Don't think anyone believes it though.
Will spend Xmas with the in laws and plan to tell them when we get there on the 22nd.

chocolatesolveseverything Tue 04-Dec-12 20:22:07

Hi everyone and welcome to home and all other recent newcomers,

I've added myself to the stats list below:

Sugarkane DC4 28th July
chocolatesolveseverything DC1 28th July (ish)
Woose DC3 31 July

Symptoms-wise, not much to report. I still get occasional nausea but to my surprise it hasn't ramped up into proper ms yet. (There! Jinxed myself!) I was soooo tired at work today though. By 4pm I felt dead!

Sugarkane Tue 04-Dec-12 20:32:42

Shell, I'm used to small gaps, this baby will make 4 under 5, that doesn't mean I don't worry as I do but I just know I can cope, because really there is no other option but to. I was on the February 2012 baby bus, we progressed to a closed facebook group in the end as we felt it was more personal. Lovely bunch of ladies, first and only people I have told.

I called to book in today, was putting it off as I dont want to jinx anything, but well I cant put it off forever. you have to leave a message and they call you back within 4 hours, but no one called.

Hello to the newbies and welcome

Mrsd77 Tue 04-Dec-12 20:43:00

Hi all. I'd like to wait a little longer til I add myself to the stats too. Killer back ache last night and a little splurge of watery red stuff. Trying to be chilled and hoping its implantation?! Also, long day on my feet today and now have a bit of watery brown. Trying not to overreact. Might try and see doc tomorrow.

Sorry if I've brought the mood down now. Trying to be chilled and positive.

When pregnant with DS all I wanted was crunchy stuff!!!

shellshock7 Tue 04-Dec-12 21:54:55

I've added myself to the list as I spent my last pregnancy in a semi state of panic the entire time so am determined to be positive and not worry at all this time smile

My not drinking excuse is going to be DS, I can say I won't drink if I'm getting up to him in the night/morning....perfect! (Dunno how I'll hide my tummy if its like last time tho!)

sugarkane I haven't worried yet, I have always thought we would be trying again when DS was quite small so it's good to know you have enjoyed it and its not put you off doing it again! I suppose I am worrying abt the pregnancy more, I had PGP last time and was fairly immobile by the end (could get abt, but it hurt) so am concerned how it will effect DS. I hope you get a call back soon smile

mrsd hope you're not working yourself up into a state, there's a good chance it's nothing to worry abt, especially when it's brown, fingers crossed

huffpuff75 Tue 04-Dec-12 22:43:58

Hello, can I join? Due (according to calculator) 31 July. DC2 for me, I have DS 22months. Had a miscarriage early October so keeping everything xed. When I stop myself panicking I like to have a little giggle about the prospect of going for antenatal appointments with DH. He looks very much like Prince William (so much very like that the run up to the royal wedding was a bit of a nightmare for him, although hilarious for me). I unfortunately look nothing like Kate angry

Symptoms so far - tired (going to bed soon), sore boobs, but no sickness here so far smile

RainboxFX Wed 05-Dec-12 07:00:46

I too have added myself to the stats way too early, but like shellshock I am really worried and I need this as part of my staying positive plan! Also worried about jinxing things so whatever I do, can't win.

Didn't think I had any cravings yet, but got home from work last night and ONLY a bacon Sandwich would do.

Not noticed any hard lumps or anything yet, but I feel really really bloated and don't bend too well in the middle!

sugarkane - we did a closed fb groyp for due in 2013 and it was really nice!

Hello huff - keeping fx for you and everyone else. Had my proper appt with the GP this morning, blood pressure is good (well, rather low, so that explains the fainting etc), and BMI perfect so looking good so far. Had a ridiculously huge amount of blood removed by the nurse, and she gave me the fly jab too, so feeling a bit sorry for myself and sore in my arm.

DH and I have a big pack of information to read through, and GP has given me a due date of 29 July, although I am thinking it will be later due to irregular cycle. Apparently the early scan here is between 12 and 15 weeks so it seems ages to wait before we have more of an idea!

How is everyone today?

zippyrainbowbrite Wed 05-Dec-12 10:42:25

Hi All

Wow, haven't been on for a few days and loads to catch up on! Congrats to all new BFPs, and fingers crossed all round for sticky beans for all!

I spoke to the Midwife and have got a booking in appt on Xmas Eve, which is a nice start to Xmas!

Symptom wise my main one is that I'm so incredibly tired - I'm sleeping for 9.5 hours a night (although having to get up to pee 2-3 times!) and am still sooo tired. Also I still have very tender boobs and am very emotional - yesterday I cried when a customer told me how happy he was with a job (fortunately over the phone!), when I realised I'd left my afternoon biscuits at home, when my sister sent me a pregnacy book and when it was 8pm and I wanted to go to bed... basically at everything! confused grin

I've added myself into the stats:

Sugarkane DC4 28th July
Woose DC3 31 July
Zippyrainbowbrite DC1 31st July

thehomesecretary Wed 05-Dec-12 11:33:08

Anyone else look about 4 months pregnant with the bloating? Ahhh- I'm already struggling to button my jeans and this is only week 7!

thehomesecretary Wed 05-Dec-12 11:34:45

Also zippy my booking in appt is on xmas eve too! exciting

BraveLilBear Wed 05-Dec-12 11:35:23

Hello and congrats to all the new BFPs!

Don't feel sick at all today, (yet) which is cool, but did have a nightsweat episode, v sore boobs, crazy dreams and needed extra sleep so still feeling pregnant enough not to to worry grin

How's everyone else?

And have added in huffpuff too:

Sugarkane DC4 28th July
Woose DC3 31 July
huffpuff75 DC2 31st July
Zippyrainbowbrite DC1 31st July

BraveLilBear Wed 05-Dec-12 11:39:28

Oh home I feel you on the bloating. Comes and goes, but yep, look huge at times, which is weird as I've always been blessed with a fairly flat frontage. I'm finding jacket potatoes are the work of the devil for creating this.

zippyrainbowbrite Wed 05-Dec-12 11:45:49

home and brave I know the feeling - wore my skinny jeans to work yesterday, then had to sit with them undone at my desk all day as they were digging in!

I'm quite excited to have a 'proper' belly, but at the moment the bloating is just making me feel a bit podgy!

GaryBuseysTeeth Wed 05-Dec-12 11:46:49

Welcome huff, you should send your DH baby stuff shopping in posh London shops & see if he gets papped!

homesecretary, my jeans don't fit anymore, but I know I've not put on enough for my maternity stuff. [hblush]

Interesting to hear of everyone's different cravings. I've gone off salty food too now!

Finally got my 3+ on CB digital, so feeling more confident about a sticky baby.
Interesting (and sad) that so many of us here are post-mc pregnant, I find it really takes away from the excitement of being pregnant, but hopefully we'll all be able to egg each other on to enjoy it this time around!

Mrsd, how are you feeling today? Hope there's been no more brown/watery stuff. x

Hope everyone is having a good day?

BraveLilBear Wed 05-Dec-12 14:56:37

Afternoon GaryB!

Great news on the 3+ - must be a huge relief to finally see that damn thing.

Am giggling at the thought of huff's hubby being papped... I'd be so tempted!

Any news MrsD?

After not feeling sick at all this morning, am now back in queaseville. Wrongly I don't mind too much cos it at least re-emphasises the pg again - it's a heck of a long way between getting 3+ on CBDigi to 12 week scan!

Pingu82 Wed 05-Dec-12 15:08:23

I'm also feeling bloated and windy! Boobs are def feeling more tender today too And have a stinking cold but don't want to take anything for it just in case.
Have an appt with EPU hopefully for scan tomorrow morning because of bleeding on sunday (none since so fx) Real mix of feelings about it as hoping I get some reassurance but will only be 6wk+1 so know might not see much and could be inconclusive. am going on my own too so think that will be hard whatever the news is.

I also can't believe how slowly the time is passing. It seems like a lifetime ago since getting my BFP when actually its only been 2 weeks!
X

Brave - We're having a similar time of it, last two nights i've had mental crazy dreams and night sweats, also looking a bit bloated!! Ah early pg, the joy grin Constantly feeling freezing too and have to keep reminding myself to drink water. Just want nice hot coffee but trying to avoid that or replace with herbal tea. Fun!

booboomonster Wed 05-Dec-12 16:05:13

hi littlemisssnowshine! we were on the ttc after mc thread. Just spotted your name on the antenatal board and wanted to say congratulations! Really happy for you! x

Thank you booboo! I remember you guys well and hope you are all doing good!! Early days for me, exciting though grin

Ps) Good luck tomorrow Pingu - I'm sure you are feeling anxious and really hope they are able to reassure you

I'm glad to see I'm not the only emotional wreck around here. I'm crying right now because DH decided to be helpful and put some chicken in the oven, but he didn't bother to check the dates and he's cooking the wrong stuff. Crying!!!

DaveMccave Wed 05-Dec-12 16:54:58

Hi everyone.

I got a very faint positive today. Well, five very faint positives. This isn't planned, my mirena coil fell out a couple of weeks a go. I think I'm due 16/8 so only about 12dpo at a guess. But obviously it's all very early days and all uncertain. I've been in zoned out-staring at the walls-shock all day and haven't told my boyfriend yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now