Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2012 Ladies with Lebkuchen buns in the oven

(5 Posts)
monsterchild Wed 21-Nov-12 02:21:08

Marking my place. I'm only 35 weeks, and hoping to make it through December 17 (due the 21st) as there is a significant event (not so big as having a baby) and would like to be there for my client. However, baby will come when he does!

PurplePidjin Wed 14-Nov-12 22:08:59
soapnuts Wed 14-Nov-12 20:47:35

blimey it took me ages to read through the last thread and then there's a new one already!!

I'm having a sorry for myself day today - can I whinge? DS being a horror (probably quite understandably seeing as we've just moved country and his Dad is still away for another 10 days), I'm still not registered with a doctor/midwife/hospital, my crotch feels like it's splitting and baby is bouncing on it, I'm knackered, weepy and short-tempered.... and it's been raining all day! On the plus side the baby's been ignored reassuringly active today .... and DS had an induction at a nursery so hopefully that will help with the boredom and behaviour. Ok whinge over - just can't wait for DH to get here next week.

I'm dying to see who's next for a baby.... a few of you must be full term by now!

AlisonDB Wed 14-Nov-12 17:03:05

Ok I'm here! Can't believe we got through that last thread do quick, boy can we talk! Lol

PurplePidjin Wed 14-Nov-12 07:49:41

Here we go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now