Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

2012 Ladies with Lebkuchen buns in the oven

(5 Posts)
PurplePidjin Wed 14-Nov-12 07:49:41

Here we go!

AlisonDB Wed 14-Nov-12 17:03:05

Ok I'm here! Can't believe we got through that last thread do quick, boy can we talk! Lol

soapnuts Wed 14-Nov-12 20:47:35

blimey it took me ages to read through the last thread and then there's a new one already!!

I'm having a sorry for myself day today - can I whinge? DS being a horror (probably quite understandably seeing as we've just moved country and his Dad is still away for another 10 days), I'm still not registered with a doctor/midwife/hospital, my crotch feels like it's splitting and baby is bouncing on it, I'm knackered, weepy and short-tempered.... and it's been raining all day! On the plus side the baby's been ignored reassuringly active today .... and DS had an induction at a nursery so hopefully that will help with the boredom and behaviour. Ok whinge over - just can't wait for DH to get here next week.

I'm dying to see who's next for a baby.... a few of you must be full term by now!

PurplePidjin Wed 14-Nov-12 22:08:59
monsterchild Wed 21-Nov-12 02:21:08

Marking my place. I'm only 35 weeks, and hoping to make it through December 17 (due the 21st) as there is a significant event (not so big as having a baby) and would like to be there for my client. However, baby will come when he does!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now