Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bump groups

(7 Posts)
lisa2104 Mon 29-Oct-12 16:33:43

Hi I'm due in March and am not working at the moment and am also new to London. Would like to know if there are any groups for pregnant first timers where I can meet other pregnant women and get out of the house! I live in crystal palace but can get to forest hill, Bromley, beckenham etc

peeohayess Mon 29-Oct-12 17:03:28

Hi there. Have you tried looking on MN Local? I'd also suggest Surestart centres as they may have baby cafes and bumps to babies groups. You may well be able to get information about these from your community midwife. If you haven't already, I would advocate signing up for National Childbirth Trust (NCT) antenatal classes - as much for the networking and support as for the education (they are a little "rose-tinted" for some). A quick google suggests that there are Penge, Sydenham and East Dulwich NCT groups...

peeohayess Mon 29-Oct-12 17:03:51

Oh and congratulations smile

lisa2104 Mon 29-Oct-12 21:27:19

Oh thank you. Looked at NCT just wondered about other stuff.

lisa2104 Tue 30-Oct-12 11:48:09

Just been to an NCT bumps and babies but it just had babies and no bumps!

yogalates Fri 02-Nov-12 22:04:28

Have you tried pregnancy yoga classes? In Beckenham on a Wed evening with Radiantyoga.co.uk

lisa2104 Mon 12-Nov-12 13:20:39

No are they good?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now