Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

November 2012 - but that starts on Thursday

(1000 Posts)
StuntNun Fri 26-Oct-12 17:23:18

Marking my place!

kirrinIsland Fri 26-Oct-12 18:10:42

Marking place

daisychain76 Fri 26-Oct-12 18:22:27

Marking place to give me something to read at the 4am feed smile

Catbag Fri 26-Oct-12 19:27:00

Marking my place too, so I can keep up with all you ladies about to pop!

DebussyHead Fri 26-Oct-12 20:03:43

Marking placegrin

ComradeJing Fri 26-Oct-12 22:00:15

Marking my place smile

Izzybuzzybuzzybees Fri 26-Oct-12 23:12:41

Marking place. Hope my baby comes on this thread! As do loads of us I'm sure!

StuntNun Sat 27-Oct-12 01:01:06

I wonder who will have the first actually in November baby? Who is due on the 1st and still to go?

TiAAAAARGHo Sat 27-Oct-12 06:03:05

Congrats blonder.

Baby Thea decided to join the world at about 2am this morning (I was too out of it to notice the exact time). She's gorgeous, and arrived with only gas and air - in part because by the time I was pleading for an epidural she was almost here anyway! Seriously, I couldn't have coped with those contractions for several more hours, but by then there was only half an hour to go. From start to finish the whole thing was just 11 hours, only 6 ish of which were proper contractions. She was clearly in a hurry to arrive.

She is now snuggled up asleep on my chest and is (naturally) the most gorgeous baby in the world ever. I may of course be biased.

Iheartpasties Sat 27-Oct-12 06:08:01

tiaargho many congrats. It sounds lovely! I will share this news on the old thread as well - as it still has a few posts left on it smile

Snuggle your beautiful baby and pat yourself on the back, job well done!

Lovely name too smile

TiAAAAARGHo Sat 27-Oct-12 06:14:23

Thanks pasties.

blonderthanred Sat 27-Oct-12 06:17:50

Thanks Tiaaaargho, congratulations to you too. Sounds like a beautiful birth and Thea is a lovely name (Theaaaaargh?!)

capedcrusader25 Sat 27-Oct-12 06:33:00

Congrats blonder and thea grin
I wasn't due until the 15th Nov Stunt - I thought I'd be around until late November hmm
Hope all is well with VQ
I want snow, jealous of those who have it envy

wellieboots Sat 27-Oct-12 06:36:03

Marking place - I'm officially due on Wed, but always suspected this would be a Nov baby - I wanted my baby on the last thread but we talk too much!!

Congrats tiarrrrgghhHO, wonderful news!

capedcrusader25 Sat 27-Oct-12 06:49:00

thea?! I meant tia obviously, I do love the name though smile

Passmethecrisps Sat 27-Oct-12 07:01:25

Moar babies! Congrats tiaaa. Beautiful name.

kissyfur Sat 27-Oct-12 07:15:29

Congrats tiaaaaargo! Beautiful name, can't wait to see pics xx

Sophiathesnowfairy Sat 27-Oct-12 07:18:22

Congrats Tia I love that name.

Whoop whoop hosrey keep us updated, sounded like a bit of a cynic you got on the other end of the phone at leat you've touched base with Lanour Ward and are on their radar.

Zzzzz v late night for me last night, nealy midnight. Twice in one week, I think a bit more of a snooze is called for now DH has dealt with DS.
Xx

kirrinIsland Sat 27-Oct-12 07:33:19

Congratulations tiaargho lovely name smile

Sophiathesnowfairy Sat 27-Oct-12 07:39:03

It's snowing! confused

StuntNun Sat 27-Oct-12 07:53:53

Congratulations Tiago that was a quick(ish) labour from start to finish then.

My DH got back from Scotland at 3 a.m. whereupon I promptly started having contractions for over an hour. I was worried everything was kicking off when we were both sooo tired. But after five contractions everything stopped so I guess it was just a practice run.

Congrats tiaaargho!!

It must be nearly half of us who've had babies now? Please hold out til nov now ladies!

georgee Sat 27-Oct-12 08:44:04

Congratulations tiaaargho! Beautiful name, that one is on our list too! How lovely to have your little one here with you. I'm a bit jealous. It'll be weeks yet for me! I wonder how many more babies we'll have on this thread?

Lane81 Sat 27-Oct-12 10:08:16

Marking place, me too izzy but I think it could still be weeks away!

This thread is not accepting new messages.