Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

July 2013

(949 Posts)

Anyone else just poas? Think I'm right in saying I'll be due in July smile

SchroSawMummyRidingSantaClaus Sat 01-Dec-12 12:52:34

Thank you! grin

BoyMeetsWorld Sat 01-Dec-12 09:57:08

I can't find the new thread on the horrible new app! confused

ArkadyRose Fri 30-Nov-12 17:54:05
wifey6 Fri 30-Nov-12 17:04:17

Is there a link to new thread please?

wifey6 Fri 30-Nov-12 17:03:52

Thank you everyone for your kind messages. smile

orangebubbles Fri 30-Nov-12 16:51:59

Arkady can you put a link to the new thread pls.

ArkadyRose Fri 30-Nov-12 16:35:53

Schro There you go - new thread up! smile

SchroSawMummyRidingSantaClaus Fri 30-Nov-12 16:24:01

Oh crap, we will be needing a new thread! Any takers who wants to start it? grin

SchroSawMummyRidingSantaClaus Fri 30-Nov-12 16:21:42

Paolo Brilliant idea, thanks. grin

My DP has a MN account, I wish he would come on more! sad

Wifey So happy for you! smile

paolocee Fri 30-Nov-12 16:20:32

Guavasfrobreakfast I'm only here because my OH is not a forum kinda gal. And I first appealed for help when we went through a very traumatic CP/MC in the summer. You lot were so lovely I decided to stay on.

Yay wifey plus knocking a few days off the overall countdown can only be a good thing :-)
Congrats on twins paolo, and good to see you on here - my oh wouldn't come anywhere near grin

paolocee Fri 30-Nov-12 16:13:52

Schro. try the cordial with sparkling water.

paolocee Fri 30-Nov-12 16:12:34

marimama We were going absolutely mental until we had the scan yesterday. Now we're already getting worked up for the 12 weeker. I don't think there will ever be much let up.

Thanks wifey6 and a good scan is always fantastic.

Esme80 it's not that dark up here once we have snow. Around 15-20 mins a day less daylight than Stockholm in the winter and they get all that ambient light pollution. And we don't get as much rain as the soggy south. There will be no rain now until late April. Bliss.

SchroSawMummyRidingSantaClaus Fri 30-Nov-12 16:12:18

Can someone tell me please; if I buy lingonberry cordial, make it up and put it in the soda stream, will it taste okay?

<desperate>

dinkystinky Fri 30-Nov-12 15:54:06

Glad all is good wifey6 - hope you have a good weekend now you've been reassured all is well smile

esme80 Fri 30-Nov-12 15:35:07

wifey thats wonderful!

paolo that certainly is the wilderness! beautiful part of the country! if you dont mind the dark... and cold.. Im from just outside stockholm.

wifey6 Fri 30-Nov-12 15:09:28

paolo...TWINS!! That's amazing. Congratulations.

Just returned from scan..all good!
Baby has a good heartbeat, measuring bigger than expected (only by a few days) & the hospital staff were incredible.
Thank you for your kindness & support.

marimama Fri 30-Nov-12 15:04:36

Congratulations on twins, paolo!! Fun to see a dad here--a different perspective! smile

This 2ww is worse than the last one to get bfp. Scan not until 18.12. When i was living in italy at beginning of pregnancy with DS i got a couple of hcg blood tests that were reassuring. I haven't had those this time in the US. Is it crazy to wish for more quantative evidence in these first 8 weeks beyond a couple of POAS tests? I'm being obsessive, right?

paolocee Fri 30-Nov-12 14:36:35

Hey Purplemonster, good to see you too. Thanks dinkystinky.

dinkystinky Fri 30-Nov-12 14:25:23

Congrats on the twins Paolocee. Welcome Flyingsprocket!

Hello again Paolocee, I already said congrats on your other thread but it's nice to see you over here, welcome! Hope your DP is coping ok with her MS now she knows there is a very good reason she's (doubly) sick as a dog smile

paolocee Fri 30-Nov-12 13:28:51

Don't worry orangebubbles, I grew up with two older sisters (seven kids between them) and was also initiated here by the girls on the Conception boards. I'm sure I can tough it out.

orangebubbles Fri 30-Nov-12 13:11:14

paolocee congrat's. Very rare to get a Dad to be on these boards I would think, hope you're not squeamish cause quite frankly, girls will be girls and I'm not holding back talking fanjo's, stretchmarks, and birthplans!

Ah thunder bless you, well good luck for Sunday then smile

SchroSawMummyRidingSantaClaus Fri 30-Nov-12 13:09:48

Wow, twins! shock grin Congrats!

Stop talking about food! I am craving lingonberry soda so badly and the only place to get it is about 30 mins from me. sad

paolocee Fri 30-Nov-12 12:41:45

Hej hej, esme80.

We're about an hour north of Umeå, up in the wilderness. We're having moose meatballs with lingonberry jelly for lunch - they're Donna's current craving. I love them too. Where are you from?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now