Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

July 2013

(949 Posts)

Anyone else just poas? Think I'm right in saying I'll be due in July smile

MysteriousNameChange Fri 23-Nov-12 10:01:14

I'm seven weeks Jools, I've had night sweats too, one of my only symptoms.

I don't know whether to try and get a scan somewhere or just wait and see.

photographerlady Fri 23-Nov-12 10:07:12

Morning. Is anyone experiencing dull aches and pains in their stomach. It's not really cramps but it does come with a bit of queasy. Welcome to week 6 maybe lol

jools70 Fri 23-Nov-12 11:33:38

isitme1 thank you for that, eases my mind a little.

Only bleeding a little today and its brown which is better. I'm sure a m/c would last longer than 3 days but i'm not sure.
Had a twinge on the left of my tummy earlier, not a pain, sort of felt nice, is it baby telling me to hang in there lol.

Mysterious I've read that night sweats are an early preg sign so thats good news x

Persuasion Fri 23-Nov-12 12:33:52

It's all so nerve wracking isn't it? No symptoms and we worry, symptoms and we moan, slightly unusual symptoms and we worry. I'm 8+4 today, and definitely getting lots of on and off twinges and niggles in tummy. Midwife says it's normal. I think a lot of it is bowel related blush

Good luck to all with problems and upcoming scans.

I'm at work. Am so unmotivated it's untrue, don't know how I'm going to manage the next 7 months!

marimama Fri 23-Nov-12 12:45:35

Jools, when do you get to see a dr/mw? Must be so stressful not to know what is going on. Glad bleeding has let up!

Slept in this morning. (holiday) Thank you, DH. But had craaazy vivid dreams! Including a dog doing sign language. Pregnancy dreams are so weird!

marimama Fri 23-Nov-12 12:47:10

Mysterious, could be nothing! I had bit of brown blood last time. And nothing else happened. Hope yous goes away

wifey6 Fri 23-Nov-12 12:51:13

Is anyone else having lower backache at all? I have a slight weakness in my back after pelvic symphysis with my DS..but I'm 7+2 & I'm achy nearly everyday with it.

jools70 Fri 23-Nov-12 13:00:33

marimama I go for another scan on Monday at 9:30 my m\w appointment has not come through yet, might chase up the surgery.

chocolateteabag Fri 23-Nov-12 14:44:31

Hi *Wifey6" - I've got backache low down - considering going downstairs to get a hot water bottle for it but that would mean running the gauntlet through the (dog poo) Lounge where DH is entertaining DS. I am supposed ly working from home again today and it is not going so well.

DH says it is my fault the dog pooed on the carpet as I must have left the door open. I suspect our black lab has special door opening skills as I was sure I'd shut it last night. Maybe she jumped up and pushed the handle down....

Think my christmas present is going to be a steam cleaner this year

chocolateteabag Fri 23-Nov-12 14:45:06

doh wifey6 can't even type confused

OhGood Fri 23-Nov-12 15:34:55

Persuasion you are so right. I have so far today worried about ectopic pregnancy, hyperemesis, forgetting to take folic acid, taking folic acid twice by mistake, eating mayo by mistake (happened weeks ago) and drinking Lucozade (which btw is a revelation.)

Oh God new work are being a nightmare and trying to get me into office five days a week for the next 3 weeks in total violation of our agreement. I just can't do it, actually threw up on train yesterday. And had very wobbly lip in recent phone conversation with new boss (hormones!) so now I sound like a total flake. Argh!

MysteriousNameChange Fri 23-Nov-12 15:38:31

Had scan, embryo measuring a week behind and no heartbeat so I'm out I'm afraid. Another scan in a week but I hope things will happen naturally in the meantime.

Best of luck to everyone.

Taking self off list:

QuinandThem - 1st July
CottonSocks - 1st July
Cutandstick-2nd July
Persuasion 2nd July
Bessie123 - 3rd July
esme80 - 3rd july
Glup- 3rd July
elliejjtiny - 4th July
BB01 - 4th July
Thinkingof4 4th July
Runswithsquirrels - 7th July
Gingerpanther27 - 7th July
RacquelWelsh - 8th July
Efme - 8th July
GeorgieWilson - 9th July
wifey6 - 10th July
Calmisthemantra - 11th July
Specialknickers - 11th July
Emblosion 12th July
Thundercatz 12th July
SlouchingPanda - 12th July
Princessllama-12th July?
Bodice - 13th July
Hai1988-14th July
Tashtastic- 14th July
Jools70 - 17th July
photographerlady - 18th July
MrsWildermac - 18th July
Chocolateteabag - 18th July
missmaybe - 18th July
Guavasforbreakfast, whitedaffodil - 19th July
Niktasha 19th July
orangebubbles - 20th July
Thinking positive thoughts - 20th July
Isitme1 - 23rd July
MightBeMad - 23rd July
Grannyapple-24th July
Boostar - 24th July
ArkadyRose - 24th July
Camb79 - 25th July

chocolateteabag Fri 23-Nov-12 15:47:05

oh Mysterious I'm so sorry - really hoping that the second scan has good news for you but if not that everything goes as quickly/well as they can.

Sending you a big un mn (hug) xx

OhGood Fri 23-Nov-12 15:53:05

mysterious I am really sorry to hear your news. flowers So so sad. Please look after yourself and get lots of support in RL.

elliejjtiny Fri 23-Nov-12 16:37:53

so sorry mysterious.

Persuasion Fri 23-Nov-12 16:56:23

So sorry mysterious. Look after yourself.

jools70 Fri 23-Nov-12 17:06:46

Mysterious I'm so sorry hun x. Hugs coming your way.

I've just been watching Deal or no Deal crying my eyes out by this guys story, how stupid.

mysterymeg Fri 23-Nov-12 17:26:25

Hello can I join? Have been waiting to find out which club to join. Have just had 12 week scan but found out am only 6 + 2 but heartbeat strong. Thought I'd ovulated late in my cycle!! (It was the first one after depo so was a bit of a funny one) due 17 July. After two miscarriages in my youth I'm really praying that this will be my forever baby.

Would also like to extend my support to mysterious - take care of yourself

kmft Fri 23-Nov-12 17:30:04

Hi to all! First timer here. So happy to get my BFP a week ago. Due 10th july accordin to the GP got my first scan date through the post today hehe dh was so pleased. Think its made it more real to him. Boobs ache, crampy now and again, little hungry early in the morning, peeing alot, but I always did. Nausea. I like feeling the cramps, keeps it real

jools70 Fri 23-Nov-12 17:31:52

mysterymeg we are due date buddies, that's if my little star keeps shining.

orangebubbles Fri 23-Nov-12 17:37:47

sad ((( mysterious ))) I can recommend the the mc threads if you feel you need that support. I wouldn't have got through the dark days without them.

welcome and congrat's mystery

shit day here, had some really bad news, don't want to post for fear of outing myself but needless to say there have been tears and my hormonal state is not helping matters!

mysterymeg Fri 23-Nov-12 17:59:05

Ooh how exciting jools70 i hope we both make it together smile

bubbles I find myself crying over everything atm. Be kind to yourself.

jools70 Fri 23-Nov-12 17:59:21

orange sorry to hear you've had a bad day, we are all here for you, sometimes it's so much easier to talk to us than members of the family.

I really wanted to tell my sister what's been going on with me today but knew she would want me to tell everyone so I kept it to myself.
I'm so sure I've miscarried, started bleeding again this evening and the cramps and pain in my nether regions has started. I wish i had another scan today so I could just get it out of the way, sorry for rambling.

Bodice Fri 23-Nov-12 18:06:56

mysterious so sorry to hear your sad news. thinking of you x

Bodice Fri 23-Nov-12 18:10:34

Jools keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope it is OK xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now