Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due in dec 2012 - things that go BUMP in the night!

(1000 Posts)
WerewolvesDoTheFandango Mon 15-Oct-12 20:10:49

New thread here ladies!

How many threads is this?! Will be time for the baby one soon..... Going soooo slow!

WerewolvesDoTheFandango Mon 15-Oct-12 20:16:41

I know, I'm sure I've been pregnant forever! This is the problem with planned babies, no finding out at 25 weeks and nearly being done!

PurplePidjin Mon 15-Oct-12 20:18:54

6 1/2 weeks to go... It's going to be the longest of my life, isn't it!

I'm counting down to 38 weeks because it makes me feel better grin at least I know I won't go past that!

ellliebelle Mon 15-Oct-12 20:25:10

just marking my place smile

Evening ladies, feels like we're on a proper count down now doesn't it?!

WerewolvesDoTheFandango Mon 15-Oct-12 20:28:42

I'm counting down to 39 when ill be induced but that's still 9 weeks away. The Christmas countdowns are handy though for keeping tabs!

mwahmwah Mon 15-Oct-12 20:29:32

I want chocolate. There's none in this house. Kids are asleep and dh is at work, boo, no nipping out to spar then sad

emilyeggs Mon 15-Oct-12 20:31:08

Reaching over and marking my spot from the sofa

I've had my last real Zumba session sad I've started to ache a lot while doing it and me and my instructor decided that it was time I stopped. sad she has been lovely though and told me if i still wanna go down and wiggle a bit I can but she won't charge me and I have strict instructions on what I can't do!

Thanks for the new thread willyou/werewolf

HoneyMum21 Mon 15-Oct-12 20:33:49

Checking in.

Can't believe how slowly the weeks are going by!

emilyeggs Mon 15-Oct-12 20:39:08

My arm starting to hurt now, if someone passes the sobbing sofa can you leave me some banana bread sad

WerewolvesDoTheFandango Mon 15-Oct-12 20:39:11

Well done you got managing so long Stacey. I gave up at 26weeks as I can't be trusted to take it easy and I had developed a heart problem. I did aquanatal this week and really enjoyed it though! Bit more sedate grin

WerewolvesDoTheFandango Mon 15-Oct-12 20:39:59

got for

WerewolvesDoTheFandango Mon 15-Oct-12 20:42:01

Strokes emily's hair comfortingly. They bloody hurt don't they? I got bugger all sympathy too!

There's a jar of Nutella in my cupboard calling to me but my sugars have been high today and I must resist

pmgkt Mon 15-Oct-12 20:43:43

I've just lost half a tooth. Thank goodness for free dental care when pregnant, already got a cap booked in for after delivery due to xrays, think this could be another!

itsMYNutella Mon 15-Oct-12 20:44:52

Did somebody say Nutella??

<marks place and settles comfortably in to lurking position>

Here emily, I made some banana bread (had a couple of ageing ones hanging around) but it might have some raisins in... hope thats ok too smile

Bellaboo123 Mon 15-Oct-12 20:50:19

Just marking my place - love the title great for hallowe'en.

Urgh it is starting to drag 32 weeks tomorrow...

emily be prepared for dead arm for the next few days and watch how many people touch/you wack it - ouch!!! angry

MyDaydream Mon 15-Oct-12 21:10:50

Nine and a half weeks left here, I get the feeling its going to fly by really. Don't remind me about that when I'm nearly 2 weeks overdue and I'm moaning about how long it's been!
stacey sounds like you have a great instructor and I'm a little in awe you've managed so long, I'd have given up aged ago.

JoJoB77 Mon 15-Oct-12 21:19:45

Evening laydees and thanks for the new thread werewolves.

31 weeks today smile and i agree about it starting to go slow, feels like time is grinding to a halt. Im feeling so uncomfy today too & bump is so tight, its like i have a permanent watermelon shoved up my top. Cant quite believe it can get much bigger in the next 9 weeks, i think my akin will burst confused grin

JoJoB77 Mon 15-Oct-12 21:20:37

Akin??? I meant skin of course grin

I do have a great instructor it helps she has a few pregnant employees so she's used to watching out for us preggo ladies! Well I made it to 31+1 so I haven't done bad I suppose, still feel like sulking.

Right now a question for those of you who have flown in pregnancy, give me your tips please!! I'm totally clueless!

JoJoB77 Mon 15-Oct-12 21:30:29

The only thing i can recommend Stacey is to get up regularly & stretch your legs as it is so cramped on a flight. I also wore a pair of maternity support tights for the flight. Hope you have a lovely time smile

HoneyMum21 Mon 15-Oct-12 21:36:16

i was only about 9 weeks when we flew Stacey so i imagine your experience will be more difficult. But i was recommended flight socks (although i didn't bother - it was a shortish flight) Plenty of water (although that does mean more toilet trips) and dose yourself up with vitamin c/orange juice etc as planes are notorious places for picking up bugs because of the air being filtered round.

This thread is not accepting new messages.