Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sneeze births please, and we'll BROOK NO ARGUMENT

(1000 Posts)
TheLittleFriend Sun 07-Oct-12 20:35:45

Over here Brookers. I'll stick a cake in the oven

Why can't I see fluff's news on FB? tock has your trip to hosp made you clairvoyent? Hope you're ok now. And Fluff, obv. Will wait to know news properly before congratulating!

Lacking Radio 4 I've taken to watching Ted lectures on YouTube, which I can watch through the TV. Whilst I love reading Ben Goldacre, I find his hair irritating. And he's wearing green trainers with a suit. Stick to clever Ben, leave cool to the kids.

I don't think there has been An Announcement yet Whim but various people have congratulated her on her wall. smile

Hi all! Just a quickie as I'm absolutely pooped! I went in for monitoring and they decided to induce - that escalated to an emcs, and mini fluff was born at lunch time smile

Juicy details to follow once I'm home in a few days x

ReturnOfTheMunx Tue 09-Oct-12 19:52:58

Congratulations fluff

Hope you are both doing well

Much love x

Congratulations Fluff. Hope you're doing ok and getting to recover, and enjoying lots of newborn snuggles of course.

Take care xxxxx

Oh and she's beootiful smile

ReturnOfTheMunx Tue 09-Oct-12 20:01:48

grin

Am enjoying newborn snuggles with ds right now I bet you are enjoying yours too xx

GreenOlives Tue 09-Oct-12 20:09:04

thanks Fluff Massive congrats to you and DH, lovely news grin Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can be back home asap! Xx
Tock Glad to hear there was no PE! Hope pain disappears quick smart!
Waves to all! X

cakes82 Tue 09-Oct-12 20:27:35

Brilliant news Fluff congratulations!!

BartletForTeamGB Tue 09-Oct-12 20:30:06

Congratulations, fluffy. Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing pictures. Is the name on FB?

TheLittleFriend Tue 09-Oct-12 20:35:02

Congratulations to the fluff family thanks
Can't wait to hear all about her xx

Well done Fluff grin can't wait to hear all the details xx

clickingtock Tue 09-Oct-12 21:04:25

For flufflette thanks thanks thanks Well done to mum and speedy recovery from the antics. Love those snuggles you're all getting.

Thanks Olives, lovely. They were really v nice in hosp and I was full of appreciation as well as terribly impatient to escape.

Back to work... gah.

musicalmrs Tue 09-Oct-12 21:31:32

Congratulations Fluff! I hope you're feeling ok after the EMCS and recovering well - and enjoying the lovely newborn snuggles! Looking forward to hearing the details, and hearing lots more about lovely mini Fluff smile

Great news fluff I bet she's beeyootiful. Can't wait for the gory details. Name, weight, you know.

Love to you and your family!

Congratulations Fluff hope you are living those snuggles with mini fluff

Fluff sending you lots of love, congratulations!!

<runs around and squeezes each and every one of the the preggos and grads. Goodness I miss you all>

Congratulations Fluffy, wonderful news thanks

Congratulations Fluff, well done you! Bet she's adorable! thanks <gets all broody again>

Soooooooo happy for Fluffy!!! Well done!!! Hope you feel recovered and rested soon see you on the night shift!

Stacks Wed 10-Oct-12 07:57:36

Congratulations fluff, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Frootloopz Wed 10-Oct-12 10:51:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

jaggythistle Wed 10-Oct-12 13:03:54

congratulations fluff, always nice to hear about another mini brooker. smile

take care and enjoy snuggles. thanks

Frootloopz Wed 10-Oct-12 13:40:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

clickingtock Wed 10-Oct-12 16:28:29

Loopz - sorry about the wobble, don't know much about it my love but sending you hugs. I'm sure MN will be a mine of info' though! xxx

This thread is not accepting new messages.