Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sneeze births please, and we'll BROOK NO ARGUMENT

(1000 Posts)
TheLittleFriend Sun 07-Oct-12 20:35:45

Over here Brookers. I'll stick a cake in the oven

TheLittleFriend Sun 07-Oct-12 20:41:23

Oh, it's pt13 by the way, forgot to add it to the title blush

Wow it was stressful setting it up on my phone. Remind me not to do that again smile

PrincessPumpkinshoutsBOO Sun 07-Oct-12 20:48:48

<has a good look round> ooh yes Little I like it here smile I think we will be very comfortable.

<leaves welcome buffet for all other brookers>

ScrambledSmegsEvilTwin Sun 07-Oct-12 20:57:56

Thanks Little. Marking my place.

Must rush, Homeland's on in a mo'! I'm all a-quiver (partly due to illing, oh well).

Lovely new thread little smile

Still no sneeze action. Can't say I'm that surprised - dh is late everywhere, and she's 50% his afterall grin

Just marking my places

<passes Fluff a tissue ready for that sneeze>

Aaaa

Aaaaaaaa

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jaggythistle Sun 07-Oct-12 21:26:33

marking place awaiting sneeze action. smile

<brooks>

cakes my DS1 was a wedged back to back emcs. i was already in hospital with an epidural by the end of it so it was a bit more straight forward than yours. it really slowed things down- after 2 and a bit days i still only got to 7-8 cm! big difference with DS2 not being so awkward. hope you are enjoying lots of newborn DD snuggles. smile

Stacks Sun 07-Oct-12 21:47:06

Marking my place.

Congrats Cakes, though a bit of a traumatic journey to your DD. I'm sure she's worth it smile

We've spent the weekend out and about, I'm seriously considering going to bed already! Been helping SIL move house, and looking at potential new cars to buy, then visit to PIL today, plus housework and shopping. Work this week will almost be a welcome break smile

Fluff things sound exciting, hope you get a nice sneeze birth soon.

I'm struggling to think of things to say. I've noticed baby brain lots more recently. Switching words which are nothing like each other, struggling to find words at all.

Poo for the parking ticket tockeroo sad

Lol boo!! It could have been the baby engaging, but it didn't smell of wee or anything hmm I've been juicy (sorry!!) since, but not enough to wear a pad for so I'm not sure to what to think tbh. I'm seeing the MW Weds if nothing happens before then, so I'll mention it when I see her.

Sounds like a very hectic weekend stacks! Have a nice relaxing day at work tomorrow wink

PrincessPumpkinshoutsBOO Sun 07-Oct-12 21:55:43

It does sound a lot like your actually leaking fluid Fluff unlike stupid boo who just wees herself so baby snuggles are near now <excited emotion> smilesmile

Ooh, fluff you'll be the first on the thread to pop. What fun.

I'm jealous of anyone watching Homeland smegs. I had rather hoped to be ahead of the game on these US shows, but we only have the basic cable package, so our viewing seems limited to CNN (ghastly Piers Morgan is their primary anchor) and then a bunch of stuff that makes Dave look highbrow. The only channel I ever watch is a public access one called WETA UK, which has back to back Midsomer Murders and New Tricks. Well, that and Coupling and Black Books and Yes Minister. I mean obviously I'm mostly at Ambassador Receptions, but when I'm not...

Bad luck on the ticket tock. The tocket tick. Harsh.

And thanks little for the lovely thread. I wonder, will this be the one I pop on? I hope it doesn't have a cream carpet like my silly house

Hello everyone else. Hope you've all had a good weekend. We have a public holiday tomorrow, so I get a day off from the boys with my husband at home. Well, an hour or two at any rate.

I've had a show I think - one like cakes' though without any blood in it. Dh is still asleep so I've nobody else to tell grin

Have a lovely day whims. I'm surprised the boys aren't pestering you for cable tv? Though from what I recall even that's pretty dire!

PrincessPumpkinshoutsBOO Mon 08-Oct-12 08:24:51

Ooh Fluff how exciting smile

TheLittleFriend Mon 08-Oct-12 08:31:13

C'mon minifluff!

When are you due whims, I've lost track of who is next. I'll look for the stats thread if I remember

I can't believe how wriggly my little boy is in there! I've got a high anterior placenta this time, whereas dds was posterior. I still thought I felt her a lot, but I don't think it was this much so early grin

TheLittleFriend Mon 08-Oct-12 08:35:44

Just looked at the stats and it's far then smegs in nov, then stacks is providing the Xmas baby smile
We should also have a flurry of three arrivals in both jan and feb! Exciting stuff smile

Off to hospital for some monitoring grin

PrincessPumpkinshoutsBOO Mon 08-Oct-12 09:36:09

Good luck Fluff have you got your tissues ready for your sneeze?? smile

JenFrankenstein Mon 08-Oct-12 09:58:00

<Sends pepper to the hospital for Fluff>

<sends tissues with Jen's pepper>

ScrambledSmegsEvilTwin Mon 08-Oct-12 11:04:12

Ooh, imminent sneezing, fluff? Good luck!

little nah not far then me, I've got ages yet. <really not ready>

whims can you get upgraded? You NEED HBO! Happy public holiday smile. When's Thanksgiving this year? Bet that will be fun!

tock I missed you getting a ticket. How annoying angry.

Baby still WWU (wrong way up) I think. Very frustrating. Slowly recovering from the virus wot's doing everyone I know in, thank goodness. You're right about the dodgy stomach lingering , tock. Dammit.

Frootloopz Mon 08-Oct-12 11:58:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

My waters aren't leaking but my blood pressure's high and baby's heart rate dipped a few times while I was on the monitor so, since I'm overdue, I'm being induced this afternoon. Eek!

There goes my happy watery birthplan, sigh... smile

clickingtock Mon 08-Oct-12 12:10:56

Hellooo - does that mean Fluff is on the way?! I'm so excited. I feel I have been part of Fluff's journey as I'd known her on MN since Nov 2011 and then she got her BFP which I kept telling her she would so minifluff feels like family.grin Sneeze happily.

Smegs - I hope you get the big flip soon. Try to stay calm but I know how it feels.

Waves to all I've missed.

Well - it was a good job I decided to persist with GP this morning. I rang explaining preggers with chest/shoulder pain. They offered an app' on Mon next! I said useless don't bother but could I talk to someone about WC jab. Duty doctor got me an app' with GP at 11am and turns out they're keen to check me for a clot at fetal assessment. I'm hoping v much that it's muscular not a clot (my blood pressure is normal so that seems hopeful to me)... Thank goodness a friend, who left his job recently, booked in to see me and DS today just to hang out. Can get off to hospital without poor DS in tow. DP is in Liberia for a fortnight (left yesterday), just my luck.

Brooking you're all doing well. xxxxxxxx

GreenOlives Mon 08-Oct-12 12:12:27

Lovely new Fred thanks Little!
Just in time for Fluff's sneeze birth too - go girl! smile

PrincessPumpkinshoutsBOO Mon 08-Oct-12 12:21:29

Ooh good luck Fluff brooking for that sneeze birth.

This thread is not accepting new messages.