Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Hypnobirthing in central/ west London

(2 Posts)
Sammy2012 Sun 07-Oct-12 09:11:10

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone found a good hypnobirthing group/ teacher. I'm in notting hill/ holland park/ high street Kensington area. Thank you

calmclara Thu 25-Oct-12 12:45:26

Hi! I'm not sure if you've found anyone yet but I used a lovely lady last year who came to my home (Chelsea) and did a private course for us. She was recommended by a close friend who is also based in West London who did a course with her 6 months before me, and we both had amazing births, (me at home and my friend at a birth centre). Her name is Elle Dormer, and she's a hypnotherapist as well as a HypnoBirthing teacher, plus has had two babies using the method herself. Her website is www.elledormerhypnotherapy.co.uk and her number is 07739 728 079. I've recommended her to lots of pregnant friends in recent months. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now