Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

EDD Late May/early June, connecting bus for Late sept/early Oct +ive TTCers, this way ladies.

(1000 Posts)
FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 08:12:39

Welcome to the connecting bus ladies, next stop morning sickness, booking in, and dating scans. grin
Estimated Time of Arrive late May early June 2013.

I know we said we'd wait until the end of the month, But I'm so excited. and hungry, and need a wee again, and nervous, and my boobs hurt, and the voyeuristic spiders are still watching me

We'll keep our FX that we all stay the distance, and our ttc sisters will join us soon.

Thundernonk Sat 20-Oct-12 11:26:30

Hi kitty! Welcome home, did you have a lovely time? Where did you go again?

Good luck today, jojo

Hey kitty glad to see your tanned face again. grin did you have a good hol?

How's your cleaning going thund? I've given up after sucking a sick up the Hoover tube and I can't reach it to get it out. Maybe I could pretend to iron for a bit?

Thundernonk Sat 20-Oct-12 12:08:46

Eugh grim frus, really hoping that was a typo.

The cleaning is going great! <am really on sofa under duvet watching telly with all too frequent trips to the loo where I'm trying not to vomit>

Eeeewww thund it was a typo meant to say I hoovered up a sock

My goodness! We've nearly filled this fred. Any suggestions for a name for a new one?

kittykatskumkwat Sat 20-Oct-12 14:31:42

Hi girls, I went to Egypt home this am at 4sad but dd has been a really good girl and it was a nice break, defo felt less sick just having to sunbath < wistful smile>
Caught up on thread now, very sorry to hear about Ponk sad but great news with the doppeler pear grin glad everyone is doing well ms possible easing or being treated, a week till my booking in app, why have I waited so long booo, on the plus for tall ladies I'm 5ft8 and had a really good pregnancy in terms of carrying and no heartburn etc I think the tallness helps as you have more room, my sis is only 5ft4 and struggled alot more with back problems etc ( I am not a doctor though and may be making it upwink)

kitty I have to disagree. Tall does not excuse you from heartburn, poor carrying or back issues. sad I wish it were true.

Thundernonk Sat 20-Oct-12 15:19:53

Phew, just a sock after all!

Have done some jobs, and now back firmly rooted on the sofa. Think it might be where I stay today.

Egypt sounds wonderful, kitty, well jell.

New name for new Fred. What about the Gemini luxury bus?

Ooh that sounds good thund will they all be Gemini?

Thundernonk Sat 20-Oct-12 15:27:42

Well I think it's 21st May to 20th June, so there or thereabouts...?!

What about Gemini or there abouts luxury bus? that way mrs has to stay with us --and not abandon us to the other Fred

Thundernonk Sat 20-Oct-12 15:33:21

She'll stay with us I reckon. She Fred multitasks so I'm sure she can juggle the two.

What's another word for approximate?

Thundernonk Sat 20-Oct-12 15:37:36

Ps ironic they are all likely to be Gemini seeing as its the sign of the twins....

Synonyms: aboutall in allalmost alwaysaltogetherapproximatelyas a rulebroadlyby and largechieflycommonlyconventionallycustomarilyen masseextensivelyfor the most parthabituallylargelymostlynormallyon averageon the wholeordinarilyoverallpopularlypracticallypredominantlyprimarilyprincipallypubliclyregularlyroughlyroundlythereaboutstypicallyuniversallyusuallywidely

Enter spaces as needed. grin

Thundernonk Sat 20-Oct-12 16:41:27

Broadly Gemini Luxury Bus

Do you want the honour thund? Then we can get a link in before we fill this Fred.

Thundernonk Sat 20-Oct-12 16:54:00

Oh god. The pressure. Ok.....

Thundernonk Sat 20-Oct-12 16:58:35

Ok tis done! But no idea how to link it on my phone (yes I'm still on the sofa)

Here is the link to our fabulous shiney ne bus

Grrr NEW BUS

MrsBri Sat 20-Oct-12 21:25:46

Hey Kitty! Good to see you.

Frustrated...I'm not buggering off anywhere. I like this bus (and its new replacement!). I'm sure I can persuade bump to come early and be a Gemini. If I get my predicted twins they'll be early anyway!!

And being a Mrs doesn't actually feel different. Except more secure, so I'm more relaxed, if that makes sense?

I'm so glad it was a sock and not sick being vacuumed up. I'm not sure the smell would ever leave you if it were the latter!

I've been clambering over rocks and wooden steps covered in sheet ice today, cursing DH for his stupid idea of dragging me along all the way! I'm sure that's not sensible or 'gentle' exercise!

Right...Gemini bus here I come :-)

Where are you mrsbri? Sheet ice sounds dodgy, I'm struggling with normal ground.

Random musing - what are the chance of Gemini being twins, ate the odds higher than other signs?

Feeling rather sicky tonighy despite the meds. Am also very tired which might be more of the cause.

MrsBri Sat 20-Oct-12 21:58:08

Iceland, fittingly!

Hope you feel better soon. x

I bagsy the last post --because I'm getting Fred confusion.

This thread is not accepting new messages.