Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Here come the PESH - over 3 years of hard fought baby wins!

(1000 Posts)
HaveALittleFaith Tue 18-Sep-12 13:52:35

The Not-list:

BESH BAYBEES

dontrythisathome, girl born March 25 2010.
Cheggers, twinz girlz, born April 2010.
FannyPriceless, boy, born June 8 2010.
CurlyCasper, girl, born June 24 2010.
CUNextTuesday, boy, born June 29 2010.
AlpinePony, boy, born 1 July 2010.
Carrots, boy, born July 2010.
IggyPiggy, girl, born July 2010.
Cosmosis, boy, born Sept 5 2010.
Backinthebox, boy, born Sept 7 2010.
Skatergrrrl, girl, born Sept 10 2010.
VAG, boy, born Oct 2 2010.
Silversky, boy, born Nov 1 2010.
SomethingSuitablyWitty, girl born Nov 2 2010.
Honeymoo, boy, born Nov 11 2010.
okiecokie, girl, born Nov 12 2010.
ReginaMonologue, boy, born Nov 13 2010.
Lightspaperstandback, boy, born Nov 14 2010.
Maswera, boy, born Dec 24 2010.
PollyPoo, girl, born Jan 5 2011.
MrsFC, boy, born Jan 7 2011.
ChoChoSan, girl, born 6 Feb 2011.
Ginhag, boy born 11 Feb 2011.
Muser, girl, born 15 Feb 2011.
CluckyKate, boy, born 18 Feb 2011.
Perfect Dromedary, boy, born 23rd February 2011.
Casserole, girl, born 19th March 2011.
Medee, girl, born 26th March 2011.
StiffyByng, girl, born 17th May 2011.
Scorpette, boy, born 21st May 2011.
Rocketleaf, girl, born 23rd May 2011.
TwinkleToes, girl, born 7th June 2011.
Laurielou, boy, born 9th June 2011.
Orchid, girl, born 24th June 2011.
Ginfox, loving the new mega-boobs, due 12th July.
LadyGoneGaga, girl, born 24 July 2011.
Mrbitey, boy, born 29th July 2011.
Macaroonmum, boy, born 28th July 2011.
Owlbooty, boy, born 18th August 2011.
Ocarina, girl, born 6th September 2011.
Mountie, boy, born 27th August 2011.
Truffkin, boy, born 25th November 2011.
Islegrin, boy, born 14th December 2011.

Need dates:

BarbiesBeaver, can't quite believe it, due Christmas Day
BrownB, Baybee passport-grabbing bitch, due 22nd January 2012
AlpinePony, Greedy Double-Esh Baybee Boy Grabbing Bitch, due 19th Feb 2012
Rollerbaby, No pink here, expecting boy due March 20th 2012
KitandKat, third time lucky baybee, due 12th April 2012
IveBeenExpectingYou (CockDodger), A very active baby girl, due March 28th 2012
Silver, hoping for an easier sneeze, due mid-July 2012
Starryeyedmole, regretting recently investing in scales

cakeandcava (32), approaching walrus proportions, DC1 EDD 21/10/12
blonderthanred (36), no sugar I'm sweet enough, DC1 EDD 6/11/12
FriendofDorothy (36) DC1 EDD 16/12/12
LauraPalmer (38) DC1 EDD 9/2/13
Queenrollo (37) DC2 EDD 10/2/13
CamelKnees (34) fat and fatigued DC2 EDD 22/04/2013
HaveALittleFaith (31), head down toilet, DC1 EDD 26/4/13
fertilityFTW (34), weepy and whiny, DC 1 EDD 21/5/13

Welcome to our new home! smile

HaveALittleFaith Fri 21-Sep-12 22:52:42

Dose him up on painkillers but if they don't help you might need to get him seen. He might have digestive upset...imminently!

FriendofDorothy Fri 21-Sep-12 23:02:02

No he says it is just cramping. No nausea. Is easing a bit now but is very odd.

LauraPalmerPlusOne Sat 22-Sep-12 08:28:59

I hope he's not updiffed Dor!

<Twirls>

FriendofDorothy Sat 22-Sep-12 08:39:50

Phew. He is better this morning. We are off for lunch with the gays today.

I did some epic shopping yesterday. I bought this gorgeous green and white spotty dress from mothercare and even The Mister said 'oh that looks gorgeous' so I had to have it.

Also bought nighties suitable for breast feeding as well as a fab new pair of check trainers. The Mister also bought new shoes. An expensive day yesterday but a good one!

cakeandcava Sat 22-Sep-12 08:50:17

Sympathy symptoms maybe? wink
Hope he's feeling better this morning and you have a nice trip back.

Anyone doing something exciting this weekend? I'm cleaning and decluttering -how fun. My mother is coming to visit next week though, so needs done...

cakeandcava Sat 22-Sep-12 08:51:10

Oh, x-post.

Sounds like you had a successful trip then -I like the sound of your new loot!

queenrollo Sat 22-Sep-12 08:55:58

DS woke us up this morning with the most amazing treasure map! He was up early and so spent ages drawing it and has got endearingly cute spelling mistakes. It made me well up a bit because he's been so resistant to learning to write, and he's tried so hard to figure some of the words out and he's done really well.
We're going to attack it with old tea-bags and a lighter later to make it look 'olde worlde'

I've reached the stage now where I don't feel the urge to wee in the morning until I actually get out of bed.....then I have to run to the bathroom. I nearly didn't make it this morning....

HaveALittleFaith Sat 22-Sep-12 08:57:41

Oh I'm glad it's settling. Can you do a link to the dress? (just cos I'm nosey!). Sounds like a good haul indeed! Have fun with your friends.

We're in charge of our nephew while Sis and BIL go to a wedding. I'm picking him up in a bit, taking him to a party. Fortunately I'm friendly with one of the Mums going so I won't feel too weird! He's staying overnight too. He luffs MSB very, very much so he will be very excited! smile

FriendofDorothy Sat 22-Sep-12 09:51:41

I will do a link when we are back home.

Off for lunch with The Gays today and then home smile

blonderthanred Sat 22-Sep-12 10:59:14

Oh this thread is moving fast now! I keep missing stuff from having to concentrate on work... So glad it is the weekend, I've always worked Saturdays until this job so I really do appreciate them, every weekend feels like a long one (oo-er).

I feel so disorganised compared to some of you. I get really anxious about buying the wrong thing or wasting money and end up buying nothing. We have ordered the car seat now thank goodness. But I'm faffing about procrastinating about the hospital bag as I can't decide where to start, what to buy & what to take from home (I've made a super list tho). I'm likely to have at least a 2 night stay as I'll have to stay there 24 hrs after the birth because of the GD. What nighties did you get Dor? More links when you are back from your gays please!

It is quite scary and exciting to have a date, I don't think it's really sunk in yet. Maybe we'll have 'twins' c&c!

Queenie, I have a friend who is quite an extreme pagan, she takes great offence at anyone referring to Hallowe'en or any other 'appropriated' festival for that matter, your celebrations sound much nicer as I always think it can't be much fun for her getting so annoyed about it all. I find it quite interesting as a subject but I'm not personally religious in any direction.

fertilityFTW Sat 22-Sep-12 11:56:20

Was downtown yesterday and saw a child (barely into her teens it seemed like) with her child in a stroller, puffing away on a cigarette over the baby. Had to fight back tears over the strange mix of emotions. Still feel like crying, not entirely sure why.

HaveALittleFaith Sat 22-Sep-12 13:15:09

That's your maternal instincts and hormones kicking in FTW! She could be big sister?

I survived the party. We are now chilling watching Dora.

blonde I so get the working weekends thing. I have luffed the last two years not having any weekends or nights! I'm hoping with doing long days it won't be every weekend.... confused

I'm waiting for my haul before I rush it t buy anything. The main thing we'll need is a pram and car seat but I will be looking for a Combo thing for that I think. We'll need some furniture like a wardrobe and chest of drawers for baybee too. Official scan date letter came through today smile

queenrollo Sat 22-Sep-12 13:18:31

i've had a major meltdown today. It was so bad that I threw my lunch on the floor (it was a sandwich) and stropped off into another room. I'm just sick to effing death of never being able to sit down to eat without a million and one questions/requests/interuptions from DS and DH and today I just had no tolerance for it at all because I felt so ill and needed to EAT damn it.

Then I went and wrapped myself in the duvet and did the full on snot bubble crying for ages.
Just feel like I'm totally out of control of my hormones and emotions today.

HaveALittleFaith Sat 22-Sep-12 14:04:53

Oh queenie sad maybe when you feel like this you should send your DH with your DS for a bit? Get a bit of peace? You need to tell DH you need that space. I hope the duvet snot bubble has helped you feel better.

queenrollo Sat 22-Sep-12 15:44:56

faith I can't complain on that score because usually (and even pre-diffment) if I look tired or frazzled HOLB will take DS off into the garden/out for a walk etc and let me have some down time on my own.

I'm obviously just hormonal today, I'm crying at all sorts of stupid things.

Have baked some cakes, got dinner ready in advance and DS is currently at dance. Going to slob in front of the TV and eat chocolate all night.

HaveALittleFaith Sat 22-Sep-12 16:42:10

Sometimes I think we just need to explode from all the hormones! I just slept for two hours! I haven't even really done they much today, I just suddenly collapsed!

FriendofDorothy Sat 22-Sep-12 21:47:43

I bought these nighties

and

this dress.

I think the dress looks better on me!

HaveALittleFaith Sat 22-Sep-12 21:53:52

Ooh the dress is gorgeous! Do the nighties have buzzwam access then?!

I am vairy tired despite the 2 hour kip last night. Munchkin is tucked up in spare bed so I'll be crawling under my duvet in a bit! MSB has fallen asleep on the sofa next to me already!

FriendofDorothy Sat 22-Sep-12 21:57:59

Yeah the nighties have what The Mister calls 'side access'.

We are home safe and sound and I am knackered. My back is so bloody sore!

HaveALittleFaith Sat 22-Sep-12 22:25:02

Well I hope you sleep well in your own bed smile

blonderthanred Sun 23-Sep-12 02:09:37

Oh, they're nice. I am looking for some nighties of that genre.

However today I bought some maternity pads which is slightly less glamorous!

FriendofDorothy Sun 23-Sep-12 10:08:37

I wore one of the nighties last night and it was very comfy. The only this is that the inbuilt boob bit seems quite shallow and therefore I had a boob escape in the middle of the night!

It was soooo good to be back in my own bed though!

cakeandcava Sun 23-Sep-12 10:15:01

The nighties are lovely! I could do with a few of those.

blonde I bought a packet of maternity pads the other day too -was quite shocked at the size and length of the things... Slightly worrying -glamourous days indeed! confusedgrin

FriendofDorothy Sun 23-Sep-12 10:34:42

Oh the other thing I bought in London, and it even took me into Primark was some ginormous cheap knickers! £2.50 for 5 pairs. Thought they were be much better than disposable knickers. They look like the sort of thing my gran used to wear!

FriendofDorothy Sun 23-Sep-12 10:37:59

I also bought these pumps which I love!

This thread is not accepting new messages.