Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Here come the PESH - over 3 years of hard fought baby wins!

(1000 Posts)
HaveALittleFaith Tue 18-Sep-12 13:52:35

The Not-list:

BESH BAYBEES

dontrythisathome, girl born March 25 2010.
Cheggers, twinz girlz, born April 2010.
FannyPriceless, boy, born June 8 2010.
CurlyCasper, girl, born June 24 2010.
CUNextTuesday, boy, born June 29 2010.
AlpinePony, boy, born 1 July 2010.
Carrots, boy, born July 2010.
IggyPiggy, girl, born July 2010.
Cosmosis, boy, born Sept 5 2010.
Backinthebox, boy, born Sept 7 2010.
Skatergrrrl, girl, born Sept 10 2010.
VAG, boy, born Oct 2 2010.
Silversky, boy, born Nov 1 2010.
SomethingSuitablyWitty, girl born Nov 2 2010.
Honeymoo, boy, born Nov 11 2010.
okiecokie, girl, born Nov 12 2010.
ReginaMonologue, boy, born Nov 13 2010.
Lightspaperstandback, boy, born Nov 14 2010.
Maswera, boy, born Dec 24 2010.
PollyPoo, girl, born Jan 5 2011.
MrsFC, boy, born Jan 7 2011.
ChoChoSan, girl, born 6 Feb 2011.
Ginhag, boy born 11 Feb 2011.
Muser, girl, born 15 Feb 2011.
CluckyKate, boy, born 18 Feb 2011.
Perfect Dromedary, boy, born 23rd February 2011.
Casserole, girl, born 19th March 2011.
Medee, girl, born 26th March 2011.
StiffyByng, girl, born 17th May 2011.
Scorpette, boy, born 21st May 2011.
Rocketleaf, girl, born 23rd May 2011.
TwinkleToes, girl, born 7th June 2011.
Laurielou, boy, born 9th June 2011.
Orchid, girl, born 24th June 2011.
Ginfox, loving the new mega-boobs, due 12th July.
LadyGoneGaga, girl, born 24 July 2011.
Mrbitey, boy, born 29th July 2011.
Macaroonmum, boy, born 28th July 2011.
Owlbooty, boy, born 18th August 2011.
Ocarina, girl, born 6th September 2011.
Mountie, boy, born 27th August 2011.
Truffkin, boy, born 25th November 2011.
Islegrin, boy, born 14th December 2011.

Need dates:

BarbiesBeaver, can't quite believe it, due Christmas Day
BrownB, Baybee passport-grabbing bitch, due 22nd January 2012
AlpinePony, Greedy Double-Esh Baybee Boy Grabbing Bitch, due 19th Feb 2012
Rollerbaby, No pink here, expecting boy due March 20th 2012
KitandKat, third time lucky baybee, due 12th April 2012
IveBeenExpectingYou (CockDodger), A very active baby girl, due March 28th 2012
Silver, hoping for an easier sneeze, due mid-July 2012
Starryeyedmole, regretting recently investing in scales

cakeandcava (32), approaching walrus proportions, DC1 EDD 21/10/12
blonderthanred (36), no sugar I'm sweet enough, DC1 EDD 6/11/12
FriendofDorothy (36) DC1 EDD 16/12/12
LauraPalmer (38) DC1 EDD 9/2/13
Queenrollo (37) DC2 EDD 10/2/13
CamelKnees (34) fat and fatigued DC2 EDD 22/04/2013
HaveALittleFaith (31), head down toilet, DC1 EDD 26/4/13
fertilityFTW (34), weepy and whiny, DC 1 EDD 21/5/13

Welcome to our new home! smile

blonderthanred Wed 19-Sep-12 20:06:31

May I ask, are you all friends on t'other place or is there a secret ESH group?

HaveALittleFaith Wed 19-Sep-12 20:08:07

There is or at least was a CRESH group... I am friends with bugs, queen, dor and norf in t'other place.

FriendofDorothy Wed 19-Sep-12 21:03:07

I am in London! At a friends house. Knackerd and starving but good!

blonderthanred Wed 19-Sep-12 22:05:57

Oh, glad you're ok Dor. Hopefully you're now having something to eat and they have a nice comfy spare bed!

cakeandcava Wed 19-Sep-12 22:38:44

Dor glad you managed to get to London, that the baby is wiggling, and that the results were fine! Excellent news all round.

I'm achey all over -did pregnancy yoga, so hoping it's a good ache. Time to toddle off to bed perhaps...

FriendofDorothy Wed 19-Sep-12 22:42:32

I am sleeping on a moderately comfy futon. Not sure if my back is going to like it tho! Night all x

blonderthanred Wed 19-Sep-12 23:09:19

Night night all - I'm also aching from either pregnancy yoga last night - or maybe just generally pregnancy. Hope you all sleep well.

LauraPalmer Thu 20-Sep-12 09:31:16

Hmmm...I lost the Fred - couldn't comprehend the word 'baby' as PESH only have baybees...

grin

If ya couldn't tell I'm a busy bee at the moment but I'm a happy bee except when I've got the differs grumps.

Hope all is swimmingly with everyone.

Welcome FTW!

HaveALittleFaith Thu 20-Sep-12 09:35:29

Oops blush what an error!

I am back at work but (tmi) have already seen breakfast again and the casing of an antibiotic. I just hope some of it got into my blood stream! Eurgh.

HaveALittleFaith Thu 20-Sep-12 16:48:08

Ooh I had a cheeky look on the appointment system and my scan is booked for 17th October. That seems like forever away! MSB is talking about a private scan to put our minds at ease in the mean time.

cakeandcava Thu 20-Sep-12 18:14:35

I had a private scan around 8 weeks. It was very much worth it. I'd had an earlier missed mc though, so was finding it difficult to handle the situation. Scan showed a healthy jellybean with a good heartbeat -was wonderful smile
I think you're almost at the 8 week stage now, right? I wouldn't really recommend doing anything before then, have seen too many heartbreaking is-it-or-isn't-it threads on here with people being scanned very early. At around 8 weeks it's much easier to get a clear idea of what is going on.

HaveALittleFaith Thu 20-Sep-12 18:23:11

Yes according to my dates I'm 9 tomorrow. We do know of somewhere that does them so we'll get a price. I'm happy to wait for the nuchal til the NHS scan, I'd just like to see the baybee wriggling!

I appear to have hit a wall. So tired I can barely stay awake. MSB is working late. I may crawl into bed t he gets home,

queenrollo Thu 20-Sep-12 19:15:54

I'm waiting for HOLB to get in. Was expecting him ages ago and then got a text to say he is sat at the scene of an accident with someone who was involved, looking after her until the ambulance arrives.
I really hope it's not too bad.......

HaveALittleFaith Thu 20-Sep-12 19:27:00

Oh bless him! What a nice fella smile

MSB is now home, eating scones and watching football. I gave thrown up and feel a little better.

blonderthanred Fri 21-Sep-12 01:07:12

My doctor booked me for an 8 week scan just because of the problems we'd had - and we'd only been ttc for a year which is nothing compared to some of you. Is it worth asking your doctor Faith?

So... Had my consultants appt and they are pleased with my blood sugars... And... They've booked me in for Induction on 23 October! Aargh! So scared and excited and quite unable to think about anything else. So all being well I should have my baybee by the end of that week. Can't quite believe it!

queenrollo Fri 21-Sep-12 08:42:18

the lady was alright apparently but in shock and couldn't stop shaking so HOLB got her to sit in our vehicle with him and kept her warm and talking. The police arrived, then a paramedic car - and HOLB said there was no ambulance even when he finally left so he thinks they probably weren't going to send one out as it appeared no-one was seriously hurt.

blonde oooo how exciting....mind you I'm awkward and would have insisted on the 29th or 30th hoping for a Hallowe'en birthday, but it's an important spiritual date in my calender.

faith you sound much like I did up until about halfway through week 10. I was SO tired.....10 hours at night, then wanting/needing to sleep int he afternoon. It's so hard, but hopefully you will start to feel a bit brighter soon.

I have my 20 week scan a week today. It feels very odd indeed to be saying that. It seems like time drags to 12 weeks and then starts to fly by!

This week I've been having to give serious thought to that thing at the end of Dec, because I find more than an hour walking around shops is my limit now and so I need to be prepared so i don't stress doing it all at the last minute!

HaveALittleFaith Fri 21-Sep-12 09:31:07

Oh help I'm trapped in the office with a very annoying preggo woman! I'm now hiding elsewhere! wink it's a good job I'm diffed or I'd be ready to shoot myself! She's been off sick with SPD and come back on light duties. She talks about pregnancy and babies about 90% of the time!

Anything I say she replies with You wait til you're pregnant etc. I don't really know her but there's a temptation to say Actually I ruddy well am! smile

Wow blonde you'll be seeing your baybee really soon! How exciting! Do you have a birthing plan?

I can't believe you're 20 weeks now queenie! Are you going to find out what flavour you're having?

blonderthanred Fri 21-Sep-12 10:28:27

That's really nice of him Queenie. I thought they might suggest the 22nd which was my grandmother's birthday, and I nearly asked if it could be that day but then I thought, I don't want to get to 11.45pm and be stressing out about hitting the auspicious date, so maybe it's best if there is no pressure. Are you a pagan or is 31st of personal significance?

Faith did that woman know you'd been ttc? Either way it's pretty insensitive, sure people talk about their pregnancies but to say that is a bit off.

HaveALittleFaith Fri 21-Sep-12 10:54:56

Previous conversation along the lines of: her 'Do you want kids?' Me: 'Yes but it's not always that simple is it?' so really insensitive actually. She's just in a pregnancy bubble. Bet she's a hun! wink

What a lovely fella HOLB is! smile bet she was glad GF was there for her.

blonde you're probably right re dates. DSis was due end of August and was induced in the end, she got keen on him being born 09/09/09! She was induced 08/09/09 and he was born the next morning! But the main thing is that baybee arrives safely.

cakeandcava Fri 21-Sep-12 11:09:29

Your man sounds lovely Queenie -what a scary situation to be in! And wow about 20 week scan coming up -time does start to fly after 12 weeks! Are you going to find out the sex?

Faith she sounds completely in her own world, but not sure if that's an excuse really -and really quite rude! Harping on about pregnancy and babies when someone has said 'it's not that easy' is so out of order!

blondie -exciting times! How does it feel to have an actual date? I can imagine in some ways it's quite nice, but in other ways, very scary. My due date is the 21st, so you may very well queue-jump me envy The not-knowing, it-could-happen-anytime feeling is starting to make its mark, although it is still a bit early, technically. At least the hospital bag is nearly ready now!

FriendofDorothy Fri 21-Sep-12 11:46:10

I am absolutely knackered! Sleeping on a futon is doing my back no good whatsoever. I had a complete meltdown at about 4pm yesterday because I was so tired. The Mister is being a star though and a determined I will take it easier today.

We are having coffee and cake and then going to explore the Science Museum before hitting the big Mothercare on Oxford St.

queenrollo Fri 21-Sep-12 17:02:26

blonde yes I'm pagan but in a very freeform way. DS gets very excited about Hallowe'en and I cook a special meal for Samhain. I kind of quietly observe the turning of the seasons by myself generally.

I'm not going to find out the baby flavour, I didn't with DS....I like the element of surprise.

faith hope you have survived super annoying woman...

HaveALittleFaith Fri 21-Sep-12 17:26:17

Now somehow that doesn't surprise me queen! I am trying to embrace Autumn this year - traditionally I resist it. However I am curled up by the fire, the thick duvet in on the bed and I will delight in watching my bump grow as winter approaches smile

Yes I have survived! After 11 I didn't see her again. Hard work though! I did want to tell her to shut her up but somehow I imagine she'd be competitive about diffedness....hmm abd since she's got SPD she'd win. Also I don't really know her so I don't want to tell her. So I didn't!
Mmm sofa is lurvely right now.

dor I hope you had a nice day pottering round London. I slept on a futon in my sister's house for a year. It wasn't brilliant! How long are you there for?

FriendofDorothy Fri 21-Sep-12 22:37:28

We go home tomorrow.

The Mister really isn't feeling very well though and has severe stomach cramps which are scaring me a bit sad

HaveALittleFaith Fri 21-Sep-12 22:50:14

On a particular side? Does he feel sick?

This thread is not accepting new messages.