Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

June 2013 tentative start of thread

(997 Posts)

Hi, anyone else out there who may be at the very earliest point of pg? I haven't taken a test yet but feeling nauseous and tired and thinking this is it

MrsJLS85 Thu 20-Sep-12 14:24:19

Hi! Wow, it is early, but I will tentatively climb onboard. I'm 10dpo and just tested today and got a very faint but for sure BFP. Estimated Due date is June 3rd 2013. Its super early I know, and I have had 2 MCs so am very very nervous.... Fx!

Princessllama have you taken a test?

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Thu 20-Sep-12 17:45:10

Hello you two! I'm 10dpo today and this morning got a 1-2 weeks pregnant on the stick! When will you test princessllama? MrsJLS85, I mc'd in March at 11 weeks. I'm also incredibly nervous!

McKayz Fri 21-Sep-12 10:45:57

Hello!!

Just wanted to pop in and offer congratulations. This was me last year and my June 2012 baby is now 3 months old.

Hope all goes well for you!

woodysmummy Sun 23-Sep-12 11:38:47

hi i am 4 +2/40 with my first pregnancy and due june first. Feeling very anxious and paranoid that so early and things could go wrong but trying to focus on the positives of sore boobs and feeling sick if i dont eat regularly. dont know how i am going to cope waiting for first scan, debating paying for a 7/40 scan just to check all ok. Are you guys getting much pregnancy symptoms yet?

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Sun 23-Sep-12 16:54:19

Hello Woody! The other two haven't been back yet, I've just been keeping an eye on this thread to see if anyone else joined so I'm very glad to see you! I'm not even 4 weeks yet. I got a ridiculously early BFP, I'm only 13 dpo today, and that was from a freakishly 5 day early opk that we nearly missed! I'm jealous of your nausea, I've got sore boobs and bleeding gums. I'm really tired but struggling to sleep, I think partially because I can't stop thinking about this pregnancy. I definitely plan on paying for an early scan. It looks like £95 for my peace of mind. Have you looked up the proces where you are? I'm a little put offf that the only place near me that does it is a Harley street off shoot that otherwise does cosmetic surgeries shock. When are you due?

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 17:45:53

Hello. <waves> I'm 4+0/40. 4 tests (fr, frer and cbdigi) over past 3 days says yes. Very slightly excited. Slighty nauseous, and my bra cups are full. Boobs were the only symptom that convinced me. They don't hurt yet, but are getting there. I don't sleep properly anyway, so tiredness may
I've come over from conception threads. and have a bus style Fred on here, with some others who have come from a rather successful September bus.

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Sun 23-Sep-12 18:27:41

Hi Frustrated! Is this your first pregnancy?

MrsJLS85 Sun 23-Sep-12 19:14:02

Hi Ladies! And welcome to newcomers! I'm 13dpo and still really really nervous about this all, but the sore boobs, and really strong + HPTs are somewhat reasurring - still knicker checking like crazy. I think I will also be going for early scan at 7 weeks. Shall we start a stats list with our tentative due dates?

MrsJLS85 - DC2 - June 3rd

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Sun 23-Sep-12 19:30:42

Welcome back MrsJLS85!

So are we all going for early scans?

Onemoreforgoodmeasure - DC1 - June 4th

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 19:39:53

onemore 3rd. And no early scan.

Frustratedsycamorepants - DC3 - June 3rd
Onemoreforgoodmeasure - DC1 - June 4th

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Mon 24-Sep-12 09:42:59

Wow frustrated congratulations!

I'm sitting here supposedly working, but in truth am struggling to stay awake. I had reduced coffee use to a cup or two medium/weak strength but decided to cut it out entirely after I got my BFP last week, and I'm suffering!

Are any of you struggling with early changes?

How are everyone's symptoms coming along?

FrustratedSycamorePants Mon 24-Sep-12 09:47:50

Lack of caffeine is killing me!

MrsJLS85 Mon 24-Sep-12 12:45:45

Definitely missing the caffeine! I am also quite tired, and have quite a bit of dull cramps (which somewhat worries me, but I know how common it can be!)

FrustratedSycamorePants Mon 24-Sep-12 13:09:57

Could it be wind mrs?

MrsJLS85 Mon 24-Sep-12 13:41:13

most likely! I was quite the wind machine last time around!

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Mon 24-Sep-12 16:54:04

I've been full of wind since shortly after conception. blush. Hope it's that for you Mrs! I keep having occassional weird feelings and when I google the possible causes I draw a blank, not round ligament, not that tubal pg thing. Today I had some cramping after lunch but, ahem, think it was digestion related! I've started drinking decaf coffee because it tastes nice and has a tiny bit of caffiene!

FrustratedSycamorePants Mon 24-Sep-12 21:18:31

Does decaf actually have caffeine in it? What a con. grin
I'm tres windy. It's not a good symptom. Although until I get a scan or hear a heart beat, I'll try to relish it.

EddieIzzardIsOrange Mon 24-Sep-12 22:31:06

Hi, can I join too? I poas today (toilets at work - classy!) and got a bfp! Was a clearblue so no squinting at lines trying to see if they're there or not! EDD is June 2nd I think but weirdly had a dream where I had a baby on June 5th so we'll see!
This is our second DC, DS is 20 months so 2 and a half-ish when this one comes

Hows everyone else?

MrsJLS85 Tue 25-Sep-12 07:13:10

Welcome Eddie and congrats on BFP!

Its still such early days, and I keep going back and forth between excitement and extremely nervous. I've had two Mcs so really want this one to be sticky!
Another symptom started last night: the extreme crazy dreams! I do remember this from last time.

woodysmummy Tue 25-Sep-12 12:42:06

heloo glad to see there are more of us now smile So exciting My boobs feel massiev but nause anot as bad bit worried this is a bad sign! can sympathise with wind issues ! so embarressing!!! I have booked a viability scan for 13 th october at a place near wheer i work in st helens claled hello baby - only 50 pounds and worth it i think. has everyone given up caffeine completely? i am still alowing myself a cna of diet coke - only 40mcg without it i am horrible!!!

woodysmummy Tue 25-Sep-12 12:43:25

oops forgot i am due 1.6.13 - about 2 weeks before our first wedding anniversary smile

EddieIzzardIsOrange Tue 25-Sep-12 13:14:18

woodysmummy what lovely timing! This one is also anniversary linked - think we conceived on that day which is nice, especially since we gotten engaged on that day too! Been a busy few weeks!

Boobs (well nipples - are we getting into the tmi early?!) are so sore, even just having clothes over them hurts. Been having some stomach cramps though so not moaning about other symptoms too much while they're positive and stopping me worrying that somethings wrong...

Has anyone told people yet? We did the day we found out with DS but promised to keep it to ourselves a bit longer this time...having lunch with a friend tomorrow though who I'll tell, she's 9 weeks now so we can do some whinging together while our boys play!

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Tue 25-Sep-12 13:59:39

Yes, Frustrated decaf has minimal amounts, I think it's something like 95-99% caffiene free!

Welcome Eddie congratulations!

I share your worry Mrs. It's so hard to just get into it. I would have been due in two weeks so I'm hoping after that period passes I will be able to move forward a bit more with this pregnancy.

I actually belched in a meeting today, twice, one upon the other, they were small and hopefully quiet, but because they caught me off guard I probably drew more attention to myself flailing my arms about! blush

My symptoms haven't developed any but it's still early days, I was only cd22 when I got my BFP, today is cd 27.

And yes the dreams! Why is that, does anyone know?

How sweet the timings of your babies Woody and Eddie. Sorry to read about your cramps Eddie, hopefully that passes quickly. Yesterday, or was it the day before? I had a weird feeling like tiny pins were being stuck in my womb all over, I'm hoping that was just some initial growth spurt confused.

I've told a few people Eddie, mostly people who knew about the mc.

I've just updated the stats list, so nice to have a group of us now!

Woddysmummy due June 1st
Eddieizardisorange due June 2nd (June 5th if dream is foretelling!)
MrsJLS85 due June 3rd
Frustratedsycamorepants June 3rd
Onemoreforgoodmeasure due June 4th

FrustratedSycamorePants Tue 25-Sep-12 14:56:52

I have not given up caffeine completely I wouldn't be able to function if I did but I have cut down. was drinking a lot of caffeine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now