Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

November 2012 - but that's the month after next

(1000 Posts)
StuntNun Sun 16-Sep-12 06:33:02

Marking place!

Catbag Sun 16-Sep-12 07:47:43

Also marking place!

ValiumQueen Sun 16-Sep-12 09:48:15

Marking my place too.

LittleLolly Sun 16-Sep-12 10:41:59

Marking place... Although my EDD is 29th October so that's NEXT MONTH arghhhh!!

kirrinIsland Sun 16-Sep-12 10:43:32

Marking place

ValiumQueen Sun 16-Sep-12 13:22:37

Next month for me too LL, plus our two sets of twins!!

ValiumQueen Sun 16-Sep-12 13:23:06

evil is Oct too!

StuntNun Sun 16-Sep-12 13:37:00

You lot are just trying to beat the rush.

ShellyBobbs Sun 16-Sep-12 13:40:02

How many more threads before the babies start to appear grin

ValiumQueen Sun 16-Sep-12 13:59:08

There will be at least two on this one I reckon.

NervousAt20 Sun 16-Sep-12 19:40:27

Marking place

I agree at least 2 more aswell, 1 thread doesn't seem to last 2 weeks grin

Izzybuzzybuzzybees Sun 16-Sep-12 19:50:05

Marking place smile

pikz Sun 16-Sep-12 21:16:04

Marking place

YellowWellies Sun 16-Sep-12 22:15:25

Ta for the advice on tears vs cuts. Much appreciated. Horsey I see your mince pies and raise you a tin of Roses which our pals who came over for Sunday lunch brought as a pressie. Nom nom... feeling very wintry. Could definitely scoff a mince pie. I love em!

VQ I love the name. Darragh is gorgeous and I love sentimental middle names too. Our wee one will either have his Dad's name as a middle name if he's a he or will have my late Mum and sisters' name blended together if she's a she.

You guys are right - there probably will be at least a couple of babas turn up on this thread. Wow that's a scary thought. <crosses legs>

MissMummy1 Sun 16-Sep-12 22:36:51

Marking place. YW my DH wants the jamaican roast chicken recipe. I think it's a phase he's going through. Levi Roots' cookbook appeared in the kitchen the other day and Bob Marley is making a regular appearance on his spotify. When he swaps deuchars for red stripe I know we'll have a problem!!

Middle boys names are Nathan (after his dad - I veoted nathanial) and Angus (after my late grandad and the place junior was made area we had our first together house. These names go with all 3 of our poss boy's names.

Still completely stuck on girls names. DH suggested Katy Rose after both our mums. Or Roseanna Kate if we want to include my stepmum too (feck knows why) I'm still unsure.

GTbaby Sun 16-Sep-12 22:39:08

grin now back to old thread.

YellowWellies Sun 16-Sep-12 22:46:21

Awww nice name ideas MM1 (though I love Nathaniel and prefer it to Nathan). Yip the roast chicken recipe is from the new Levi Roots cookbook which DH picked up in Tescos for £4. Have a look at the big one in Dunfermline I bet it'll be there if he wants the full book. I can PM you the full recipe if you like. Though likely to be tomo as it's getting late xxx

Passmethecrisps Sun 16-Sep-12 23:01:51

Hello new thread. I finished the old one. Poor detective is having a bad night sad

mm Angus is very cute. Makes me think of the Family Ness - Elsberh and Angus blowing their thistle whistle. Mind you, noone under the age of 30 will get that reference anyway. Smashing name

MissMummy1 Sun 16-Sep-12 23:08:21

Nathanial is nice but far too clumbsy with our surname. I wanted Angus as a first name but he put his foot down and relegated it to a middle name sad.

You are a star [yw] - just looked through the book and found it xx idiot man clearly wasn't looking hard enough.

Hugs detective - men are bastards sometimes. Hope you're okay!

kissyfur Sun 16-Sep-12 23:17:57

Marking place...

Hope you're ok detective men are such gits at times. Hugs

kissyfur Sun 16-Sep-12 23:19:56

Oh and lovely names VQ and missmummy

TheDetective Sun 16-Sep-12 23:21:01

He's in his car now. Texting me making me out to be the bad guy. Really, men can be such utter twats.

rowingdowntheriver Sun 16-Sep-12 23:48:55

Hi everyone. I think a whole thread went by without me posting! I've been keeping up to date at bedtime but falling asleep before being able to post.

A few good tips that I've noticed and would like to say thanks for. Firstly to yellow wellies for mentioning the 8% first direct account. I'll be trying to set one of those up this week.

Also thanks to detective for linking to the guidelines on how to prepare a bottle of formula. I've been doing it for DS1 based on old advise and hadn't realised it had changed since I had him. Will have to rethink his evening routine and will probably put him on cows milk now to save with the faff (he's 1 1/2 now so doesn't need formula anyway really).

I'm just back from holiday - a couple of days in Dorset followed by 5 days in centre parcs. Was lovely.

Have a 34 week scan tomorrow to see how big baby is. If it is a big one like DS I've been told they will recommend C-section for me. I guess that will mean baby will be a bit early - is due 29th Oct so likely to be born next month. Eek.

DH21 I hope you are ok and that DH has calmed down and apologised profusely for punching the glass pane.

rowingdowntheriver Sun 16-Sep-12 23:50:12

I mean detective, not dh21

This thread is not accepting new messages.