Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Feb 2013 - early days - part 2!

(1000 Posts)

Couldnt fund a second part to our thread! Has anyone else started part 2 somewhere else???

Anyway...

Also sleeping badly!!

Yes, I will get to work on organising our list according to due date and post later!

Re fifty shades, queen, u wont hav to do mych skipping to find the rude bits, they're shagging and spanking on every other page!

BeanDunne Wed 20-Jun-12 18:43:54

ok so i am starting the group because its a brilliant idea. so if you would like to join look Emma Cousins and add me, its a picture of me and dp standing outside a church he has on a suit and sunnys and me a blazer and navy dress.. just in case there are a million of me.

BeanDunne Wed 20-Jun-12 18:44:21

Oh and we need a good name

brimfullofasha Wed 20-Jun-12 18:48:35

Hello again, Took me a while to find this! I'll add myself to the stats.

Had my early scan today and saw the heartbeat. They putnme at 7+2. Cried loudly! Can't wait for 12 weeks now.

Bunny222 west mids, pg with DC#1, Due 26th Jan
HulaBoola (Boola for short), Oxfordshire, pg with DC#1, Due Feb 1st
perfectshadeofgrey London, pg with DC#2, Has DD, Due 2nd Feb
MrsRT Bristol, pg wtih DC#1, Due 2nd Feb
Haywire Wales, pg with DC#2, has DD(4), Due 2nd Feb
loveschocolate North Somerset, pg with DC#1, Due 3rd Feb
Brimfullofasha, South Yorkshire, pg with DC#1, due 6th Feb
ZanyWany East Midlands, pg woth DC#3, Has DS(11), DD(8) + DSS(5) and DSS(2), Due 8th-15th Feb
CrazySexyCool123 Bristol, pg with DC#1, Due 12th Feb SBC (SlightlyBabyCrazed), Sussex, pg with DC#1, Due 12th Feb
MustBeDueSomeBetterFeet Bedfordshire, pg with DC#1, Due 14th Feb
Pinkie29 East Midlands, pg with DC#1, Due 14th Feb
eggandbean Leeds, pg with DC#1, Due 14th Feb
FlyingSubmarine Suffolk, pg with DC#1, Due 14th Feb
carries Glasgow, pg with DC#3, Has DD(8) and DD(5), Due 14th Feb orangewellies Southeast, pg with DC#3, Has DD(4) and DS(2), Due 15th Feb Queenrollo Lincolnshire pg with DC#2 has DS (6), Due 15th Feb (i think)
DinkyPengiun Newcastle upon Tyne, pg with DC#1, Due 15th Feb
Spottypyjamas Yorkshire, pg with DC#1, Due Feb 15th
morecoffee Cornwall, pg with DC#3, Has DS(6) and DS(4), Due 16th Feb
QueenOfTheDrama Merseyside, pg with DC#1, Due 18th Feb
SomethingWittyNot Kent, pg with DC#2, has DS (21w), Due Feb 19th ish sonics littlemisssnowshine Belfast, pg with DC#2, Has DS(nearly 2), Due 20th Feb
Manchester, pg wtih DC#1, Due 20th Feb BeanDunne (AmazeballsSuperFandango), Ireland, pg with DC#1, Due Feb 21st
crabapplebobbin Manchester, pg with DC#2, Has DD(2), Due 22nd Feb
Splinters Oxfordshire, pg with DC#1, Due 23rd Feb
LoisLame West Midlands, pg with DC#2, Has DD(22m), Due 25th Feb

WhosPickleisThatOnion Wed 20-Jun-12 18:51:43

Asha that's brilliant news!

Bean theres tons of you! could you link yourself?

BeanDunne Wed 20-Jun-12 18:56:45

Lol didnt think of that. ok
Me

MrsRT Wed 20-Jun-12 18:59:02

Sent you a request Bean smile

found you! added you

BeanDunne Wed 20-Jun-12 19:09:53

And its up and running

Sonics Wed 20-Jun-12 19:29:51

I've sent a request too Bean

DinkyPenguin Wed 20-Jun-12 19:34:37

Me too!

I'm adding u now too grin

Yay asha, that sounds great!!

QueenOTD - I kind of enjoyed it too hee blush

I'm crying off zumba 2nite, DS kept me v busy today and just feeling shattered still. Off on a big power walk with SIL instead tho, even got my trainers on, check me out!!!

Mollusk Wed 20-Jun-12 19:39:04

How do I add myself to the list? Mollusk, London, pg with DC#1, due 7 Feb.

Feeling great today - trying not to be freaked out by most symptoms disappearing! This no-morning-sickness lark is great, but it doesn't half make you nervous...

orangewellies Wed 20-Jun-12 20:00:55

ooh found you all! Just checking in to mark this really.

Not much news here, but really thirsty today. Nice to know i'm not the only one!! Have a pain right up into my groin when i walk, have a worrying suspicion that it feels a bit like the SPD that I had with DC1, really hope not as 5 and a bit weeks is early for it to come on sad

anyway, sorry to moan, hope everyone else is OK

WhosPickleisThatOnion Wed 20-Jun-12 20:01:43

Is anyone else bloating up at night time?

BeanDunne Wed 20-Jun-12 20:37:37

im a big old ball of bloat after 4 pm everyday and just get bigger as the night goes on.

So i had my first milestone... i puked...i saw some gammy lettuce and i was gone... im weirdly happy about it..

no puke for me today! puking in my mouth last night was enough though im jumping the gun! it hit at 8 weeks with DS

I've been quite lucky with symptoms so far. My worst has been dizziness, but today I have the itchiest nipple known to womankind. It's driving me mad!

I'm still bloating too, I wake up mildly bloated and it gets steadily worse throughout the day and by the evening its like I have a football under my top.

No puking yet but think its only a matter of time as the on/off nausea seems to be more 'on' than 'off' the last couple of days.

WhosPickleisThatOnion Wed 20-Jun-12 21:10:36

HI bean, I added you! What happens about the group? Im not very good on facebook.

Itchy nips, they are AWFUL you cant do anything!

Im bloated up again. Before I went to bed last night I looked about 4 months!

Splinters Wed 20-Jun-12 21:16:50

The only place I'm feeling bloated is immediately below the bottom of my ribcage. Anyone else got that?

I cracked and used the second of my twinpack of Boots tests today -- my heart was absolutely pounding in case no line appeared! Quite a bit darker than Monday's one though, hooray! But still not many symptoms except exhaustion. I lay down for a little nap about 4 this afternoon and was still fast asleep when dh got home about 5.30. I have been known to resort to daytime sleeping before but usually feel very wide awake afterwards -- today I just feel like I could go straight back to bed. When will my boobs grow?

BeanDunne Wed 20-Jun-12 21:27:14

I have the fat rib cage thing since yesterday its mad

BeanDunne Wed 20-Jun-12 21:29:22

I ordered more internet cheapies before i found out i was pg and am just awaiting there arrival so i can test my little heart out
all my other ones have faded so there is no line as they were so faint when i tested

WhosPickleisThatOnion Wed 20-Jun-12 21:39:03

Ah enjoy it Bean! My mates took the piss out of me as I did about 30 last time but they all did the same when they got pregnant.

The internet ones are good, they are really faint until 5/6 weeks and its lovely to see a line.

Ive done tons!

WhosPickleisThatOnion Wed 20-Jun-12 21:39:43

splinters mine kill and grow right away, my friend got pg the same time as me and nothing!! They didnt really grow at all.

This thread is not accepting new messages.