Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feb 2013 - early days - part 2!

(1000 Posts)

Couldnt fund a second part to our thread! Has anyone else started part 2 somewhere else???

Anyway...

Also sleeping badly!!

Yes, I will get to work on organising our list according to due date and post later!

Re fifty shades, queen, u wont hav to do mych skipping to find the rude bits, they're shagging and spanking on every other page!

*find

dad just called me to tell me one of the rabbits ive had for 5.5yrs died last night. sad

Sonics Wed 20-Jun-12 09:25:11

Been to the docs and chosen the hospital I want to go to. Now have to call the midwife team to book in my appointment. I'm all excited now! smile

WhosPickleisThatOnion Wed 20-Jun-12 09:25:53

New thread already! I'll add myself onto the stats later.

Terrible nights sleep but mostly as I had ds in with me who woke at 3am and decided to blow raspberrys and whack me on the head for half an hour.

DanyTargaryen Wed 20-Jun-12 09:31:52

Unfortunetly this is another thread I am going to have to hide as I mc last week.

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancies. x

im giving birth where i had DS they were fantastic when it all went wrong and once the descion had been made to have a crash section i was in theatre within minutes.

sorry to hear about your mc dany sad

Sonics Wed 20-Jun-12 09:38:00

Sorry to hear that Dany - sending hugs and positive thoughts your way

perfectshadeofgrey Wed 20-Jun-12 09:45:43

dany - sorry to hear that sad

MrsT - I'm so glad you said that. Not because I want you to feel ill but because it makes me feel better grin
I'm also feeling fine today smile
I got a bit worried because I defo didn't feel like this with dd but it looks like it's normal.
A nice day to all.

zanywany Wed 20-Jun-12 09:55:38

REally sorry to hear that dany

I still don't really feel pregnant although I am feeling very bloated and windy. I was the same with my 2 DC's so trying not to panic at lack of symptoms

queenrollo Wed 20-Jun-12 10:17:18

littlemiss i just thought 'i haven't said I'm reading it' and then realised you meant another queen. This could get confusing, so you'll have to call me rolly i reckon or we won't know where we are!!

Sorry to hear your news Dany

I've finally managed to get some sense out of the NHS. Have spoken to my Community Midwife and she is doing my antenatal referal for scans, sending me blood forms and I am booked in to meet her on the 25th July - when i'll be approx 11 weeks....

SlightlyBabyCrazed Wed 20-Jun-12 10:47:51

Test

SlightlyBabyCrazed Wed 20-Jun-12 10:52:09

Have tried to post long messages twice this am and lost them as website busy or something, very irritating.

In short, Lois- I also have hay fever and have weaned off loratidine as not that great. Make sure to shower and wash hair before bed and same for DH as pollen sticks to hair!
Am feeling like mr blobby again today, none of my jeans are comfortable and my butt seems to be spreading uncontrollably! Don't think I'm eating too much, but guess I need less! Perhaps there is two on board and I'm getting a double helping!

Pinkie29 Wed 20-Jun-12 10:58:20

So sorry for your loss Dany x wish you every success in the future x

morecoffeemorecoffee Wed 20-Jun-12 11:24:45

Sorry to hear your sad news dany x

DinkyPenguin Wed 20-Jun-12 11:32:19

So sorry dany.

I had a terrible nights sleep last night too. Was awake for most of the night stressing about work. Then getting myself annoyed that I was getting stressed as I know I shouldn't which then stressed me out more! Argh!

So am more shattered than normal today. I'm off for a run at lunch with a work colleague though so looking forward to that and hoping it will wake me up a bit!

morecoffeemorecoffee Wed 20-Jun-12 11:32:41

Wow! Another shiny new thread! Looking forward to seeing the new and organised list littlemiss grin

I'm having such a wardrobe nightmare at the moment! slightly like you I'm spreading! My jeans have all abandoned me so I've been living in leggings the last few days. Have just been out and bought some big knickers and new trousers grin they are so comfy. Have avoided maternity as I want to try and avoid my maternity stuff until 12wks if possible. I weighed myself today and no gain since before my bfp, yet I've gone up a clothes size!

zanywany Wed 20-Jun-12 11:49:29

I'm struggling to fit into clothes too. Its can't be baby weight so I presume its just my body preparing itself grin

Struggling at the moment not having a drink. Went out with DP last night and it felt so weird to be driving, Labatts blue is just about drinkable though.

Got my docs appointment on 2 July

DinkyPenguin Wed 20-Jun-12 12:04:22

zany I know what you mean re: the drink thing. We're going for a team lunch next week and were pre-ordering food and drink. I ordered an orange juice when usually I would have wine and got the raised eyebrows and a 'really? No wine' comment!

I had to say I had a lot on in the afternoon and needed a clear head. Actually I'm going to be 'working from home' but meeting with my midwife! Feel really sneaky!

Hey all, I hope it's as lovely in your parts of the world as it is in Bristol right now. I've got a well earned day off which deserves a big grin

HulaBoola Wed 20-Jun-12 12:15:28

Couldn't resist and desperately procrastinating from work:

Bunny222 west mids, pg with DC#1, Due 26th Jan
HulaBoola (Boola for short), Oxfordshire, pg with DC#1, Due Feb 1st
perfectshadeofgrey London, pg with DC#2, Has DD, Due 2nd Feb
MrsRT Bristol, pg wtih DC#1, Due 2nd Feb
Haywire Wales, pg with DC#2, has DD(4), Due 2nd Feb
loveschocolate North Somerset, pg with DC#1, Due 3rd Feb
ZanyWany East Midlands, pg woth DC#3, Has DS(11), DD(8) + DSS(5) and DSS(2), Due 8th-15th Feb
CrazySexyCool123 Bristol, pg with DC#1, Due 12th Feb SBC (SlightlyBabyCrazed), Sussex, pg with DC#1, Due 12th Feb
MustBeDueSomeBetterFeet Bedfordshire, pg with DC#1, Due 14th Feb
Pinkie29 East Midlands, pg with DC#1, Due 14th Feb
eggandbean Leeds, pg with DC#1, Due 14th Feb
FlyingSubmarine Suffolk, pg with DC#1, Due 14th Feb
carries Glasgow, pg with DC#3, Has DD(8) and DD(5), Due 14th Feb orangewellies Southeast, pg with DC#3, Has DD(4) and DS(2), Due 15th Feb Queenrollo Lincolnshire pg with DC#2 has DS (6), Due 15th Feb (i think)
DinkyPengiun Newcastle upon Tyne, pg with DC#1, Due 15th Feb
Spottypyjamas Yorkshire, pg with DC#1, Due Feb 15th
morecoffee Cornwall, pg with DC#3, Has DS(6) and DS(4), Due 16th Feb
QueenOfTheDrama Merseyside, pg with DC#1, Due 18th Feb
SomethingWittyNot Kent, pg with DC#2, has DS (21w), Due Feb 19th ish sonics littlemisssnowshine Belfast, pg with DC#2, Has DS(nearly 2), Due 20th Feb
Manchester, pg wtih DC#1, Due 20th Feb BeanDunne (AmazeballsSuperFandango), Ireland, pg with DC#1, Due Feb 21st
crabapplebobbin Manchester, pg with DC#2, Has DD(2), Due 22nd Feb
Splinters Oxfordshire, pg with DC#1, Due 23rd Feb
LoisLame West Midlands, pg with DC#2, Has DD(22m), Due 25th Feb

HulaBoola Wed 20-Jun-12 12:22:46

Littlemiss, hope you weren't genuinely looking forward to that?!
Feel so sick all morning every morning that I just can't concentrate and get any work done. It's really starting to upset me. And my mouth is SO dry. What's that all about?!
Hey ho.
First MW appoint tomorrow so my due date may well change.

Dany so, so sorry to hear your news. Keep your chin up thanks

HulaBoola Wed 20-Jun-12 12:26:29

On the drinking front zany & dinky, I've been saying I'm on antibiotics. Just say you had a chest infection or something and it tends to shut people up....

SlightlyBabyCrazed Wed 20-Jun-12 12:34:31

No one notices too much if I don't drink- I just say its my turn to drive and make excuses about pets etc if offered to stay over "so you can both drink". Alternatively I say I'm detoxing for a diet and havent been quizzed( guess I look like I need to diet, so may not work for the skinnies!)

This thread is not accepting new messages.