Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due February 2013..

(15 Posts)

Couldn't find a thread already, sorry if there is!!

Anyone like to join me grin

Currently 4weeks 3days smile

asianbabe Sat 16-Jun-12 12:45:43

Hey everything can I join you I'm also 4 weeks and due 20th Feb it's only early days yet but the nausea's already kicked in. How are you feeling ?

morecoffeemorecoffee Sat 16-Jun-12 13:23:38

Hi everything and congratulations! There is a thread in the go here if you want to take a look. smile

Thanks Ladies, congratulations to you to grin we have the same due date asian grin

Haven't been able to look at food sad. when i finally ate today, threw it back up. the joys of pregnancy though..

JNO18 Sun 17-Jun-12 06:38:15

Congrats ladies! There is another thread here - http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregnancy/1482986-February-2013-early-days-but-quite-excited

Come join us!

Thankyou smile, ive joined going to keep this 1 open to if anybody wants to join, other thread is pretty full, find it hard keeping up at times haha x x

asianbabe Mon 18-Jun-12 20:16:46

Hey everything I've also joined the other thread it's packed in there!!! How are you getting on? This will be my third I already have two DS 13 years and 18 months so I'm pretty chilled out this time around.

Hey asian not bad actually, all last week i was so ill. i feel absolutely fine now. i have a DS 14months, feels like my 1st pregnancy all over again, everything different i find myself constantly needing remeasuring because its so different haha! xx

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 19-Jun-12 10:57:01

Hi all,

Just to let you know, we've moved this thread to 'antenatal clubs' as it's a more appropriate topic for it.

Thanks,
MNHQ

No worries smile xx

mrtu Mon 16-Jul-12 01:31:17

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Reported

MollyJ Tue 17-Jul-12 07:46:42

Hello! is this still going? I'm due Feb 14th with my first, and this is my first post, so would love to join smile Very excited but not feeling all that pregnant yet - am I supposed to?

clarelou13 Wed 10-Oct-12 18:19:07

Hello, due 19th Feb with my second. Now 21+1 weeks and really struggling to sleep. If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be much appreciated.
How is everyone elses pregancys going? xx

Trimpampusik Thu 25-Oct-12 23:37:09

Hi Everybody! I am due on February 24th - expecting twins. I am new to the forum, but colleague at work (also pregnant) recommended to join and read / participate in discussions. How is everyone doing? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now