Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

November 2012 - time for gender guessing?

(1000 Posts)
StuntNun Wed 23-May-12 00:04:34

Marking my place smile

DonnaDoon Wed 23-May-12 07:23:19

Just to say im guessing a boy for me. I have two boys and a girl at the mo and im not finding out at scan so got a long wait.

Only 37 days until I find out. DP thinks girl but I think boy.

I can’t wait until the scan mainly because we will then all be half way through our pregnancies and I might finally start to believe I will have a real live baby at the end of it grin

WestWinger Wed 23-May-12 19:00:37

Marking my place. I think mine's a boy too. Would be lovely for my DD to have a baby brother!

tomatoplantproject Wed 23-May-12 19:36:55

Marking my place. I have absolutely no idea what flavour baby I'm baking... And I'm not allowed to find out either - am hoping that by November I'll be so desperate to know it'll make pushing him or her out a lot easier!

blonderthanred Wed 23-May-12 19:47:21

Hello, marking my place. My scan is 19th June (my late Grandad's birthday).

Most people think I'm having a girl apart from my sister & a friend. I really don't have an inkling.

Not sure if I am feeling my first flutters this evening... Or if it's just wind. Something going on in there anyway.

GTbaby Wed 23-May-12 20:35:44

All 'grandparents to be' want a boy.

I can't decide what I have in here, but I saw the cutest pink tutu baby grow grin. Girls clothes r the best. Although my sis n bro want to dress up little one in a 'skater boy' style regardless of gender. this will be the first niece/nephew so they r super excited.

I just want my baby now!

Ok I'm gona put my bet on having A girl grin.

SwissArmyWife Wed 23-May-12 22:06:06

-Waves-

I think mine's a boy!
I would also love my DD to have a little brother plus i've already done the pink thing and not long ago gave away all of her old clothes as i'm so convinced it's a boy!

Ah well, shall find out in 4 weeks! grin

YellowWellies Wed 23-May-12 22:28:29

Waves and opens a bottle of Shloer. I'm guessing a girl but we're not planning on finding out until November.

mrswee Wed 23-May-12 22:40:01

We had our 12 (actually 13 to the day) week scan yesterday and DH is convinced it is a girl becuase the scan picture is EXACTLY the same profile in the face as my DD had. We got really good pictures and he's right, it's uncanny but it probably doest necesseraly mean a girl.. 50/50 chance!

Elizadoesdolittle Wed 23-May-12 22:52:03

I have absolutley no idea what gender mine is. I was convinced throughout my pregnancy with DD that she was a boy so just shows how much I know! We're not going to find out either so have a long wait. My DD says she's having a sister so I'm leaning towards another girl. But I can't really trust the ramblings of a 2yr old!

It's now 3 weeks since I had my bloods taken for my combined test and haven't had any results through. I kept meaning to call and see what's going on but kept forgetting or remembering at times when I can't do it...like now!

I haven't had my 20 wk scan date through yet either. Am seeing the midwife on Monday for my 16 week check up so will chase all these things up then. Am slightly panicking that they may have lost my bloods and now can't test, but I've left it too late already to have them redone so will just have to wait till monday.

Little9 Thu 24-May-12 06:58:00

Just marking my place before we get in plane. So excited!

Lilliana Thu 24-May-12 07:41:34

Hi, can I join you? I'm due 17th Nov

We had our downs test through and all looks good, 16 week mw appointment on Wednesday so sounds like I am around the same place as Eliza. I hope they haven't messed up with your bloods and you can get your results ok.

I have no clue what flavour - always wanted a girl but from the moment I found out I was pg I've been calling it 'he'. Not finding out till Nov either.

Are you going somewhere nice Little?

Belgrano Thu 24-May-12 08:38:04

DH thinks girl, I think boy. Definitely finding out at scan on June 15th. Hurry up June 15th! I'm so impatient...

ShellyBobbs Thu 24-May-12 11:29:23

I've already got 2 girls and a boy, everyone apart from my youngest (girl) wants a boy, she wants a baby sister to dress up grin. I'm really not bothered, a boy would be nice to even things up and save my son from another sitster but as someone has said, girl shopping is just so much nicer for me.

Not finding out, save the surprise until November smile

ShellyBobbs Thu 24-May-12 11:34:59

Shall we start a 20 week scan thing for those of us who know and for other ladies to add on to?

20 WEEK SCANS
ShellyBobbs 27th June @ 1pm

TheDetective Thu 24-May-12 12:55:58

20 WEEK SCANS
TheDetective 21st June @ 11am

Cept I already know what it is lol! I hope it hasn't changed shock my placenta had magically changed from posterior at 13 weeks to anterior at 16 weeks so I guess anything could happen! <bites nails anxiously>

20 WEEK SCANS
applepieinthesky 29th June @ 1.30pm

mrswee Thu 24-May-12 15:35:36

I don't know when my 20 week scan is yet, hoping the letter comes in the next few days but I am guessing it will be in the second week of july or maybe the third.. probably more likely a 21 week scan.. my 12 week scan was a 13 week scan

In my first pregnancy my 12 week was 14 weeks and my 20 week was almost 23 weeks hmm

shellybobbs I am not finding out the gender either, did the last time but I want a surprise this time.. even though it would have probably been more practical to do it the other way round I guess!

TheDetective Thu 24-May-12 15:37:15

I just realised that this boy has nothing blue at all! Everything we have bought so far is white and multicoloured! So it doesn't really matter I guess!!

TheDetective Thu 24-May-12 15:39:59

Mine is at 20+5. They are supposed to book it for 18 weeks here but they could hardly squeeze me in on the date they had given me let alone any earlier!

Dixiebell Thu 24-May-12 15:54:17

Hello everyone, can I join you? I am due with my second baby on 27 Nov. Just had my 12-week scan on Tues, turns out I was actually 13 weeks exactly. DS is coming up 20 months now, so will be 2 and a bit when new one comes along. No idea if it's a girl or boy, looking at the scan picture I was imagining a girl, but was shocked to find out it was a boy the first time round so I'm no judge. Everyone I know who's had their second recently has had a boy then a girl, surely it couldn't happen again?! Hope everyone else having good pregnancies. Do you guys have a EDD list somewhere on the thread?

mrswee Thu 24-May-12 15:56:29

Hi dixiebell
welcome, I am also due with my second on the 27th and had my scan on tuesday, exactly 13 weeks to the day!

20 WEEK SCANS
applepieinthesky 29th June @ 1.30pm
DesperateHousewife- Private scan (16 weeks) 9th June @ 9:30am, 20 week scan 29th June @ 9:50am.

This thread is not accepting new messages.