Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Midwives online

(53 Posts)
yULeYSEES Wed 16-Nov-05 12:19:48

They've just been talking about PND on This morning and mentioned midwivesonline. It's a site online with midwives!

I'll try to put a link on this thread for anyone who may be interested.

Shaynee Mon 21-Nov-11 12:13:56

sorry last period was 18 oct...got months mixed up x

tinkerbell9169 Sat 19-May-12 12:40:15

hi i work in a hotel where we cater for mostly old people , my job is very stressful sometimes at cause me to get very light-headed , collapse , get migraines which cause me to be ill and need bed rest . i was just wondering if i asked my employer to drop my hours to 25hrs a week would he fire he.. i cant handle long hours no more before i became pregnant i could do silly hours but now can just about manage 5hrs a day. i am nearly 22weeks pregnant and just looking for advise???

PrincessSandy Fri 18-Jan-13 02:37:22

whats a non pregnant women & pregnant womens uterus size?
mines: 8.6 cm x 3.7 cm x 5.6 cm
I believe im pregnant but doctors are NO help. Low hcg.
AN YES there are women pregnant with low hcg levels. havent had a blood or urine pregnancy test possitive YET.. id only be 8 weeks pregnant right now. Need REAL medical help to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now