Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ante natal classes Highgate/Crouch end

(6 Posts)
Rogie Sun 22-Aug-10 15:31:18

Hello all,

New to Mumsnet. 21 weeks with my first and trying to juggle super demanding job with research on all things pregnancy and ante natal. Any tips on good classes/clubs in either Highgate or Crouch end gratefully received.

Currently enrolled for yoga at the active birth centre with Alice - a moment of blissful sanity in the week. Now really need to get the ante natal classes sorted.

Thanks

piprabbit Sun 22-Aug-10 20:54:47

Go to the NCT website www.nct.org.uk and put in your postcode - it will point you to NCT classes in your area.

Rogie Tue 24-Aug-10 08:42:52

Thanks piprabbit, had a look last night. Amazing how fast these things book up!

Bumptobirthbeyond Tue 24-Aug-10 19:35:51

Hiya

I'm guessing that you live around the Highgate area?
I'm a recently launched antenatal teacher in Mill Hill and have started taking bookings for my classes.

If you're struggling to find one locally and don't mind adding on an extra 15 minutes to your journey, you may want to consider mine?

Have a look at my website and if you're interested, give me a call!

All the best,

Mads
Bump to birth and beyond
http://www.bumptobirthandbeyond.co.uk

Rogie Tue 07-Sep-10 20:18:07

Thanks Mads, good to know. Think I'm in on a course in Crouch End now which is 10 min walk away so will see how that goes in November. Good luck with the classes and thanks again for writing.

Rogie

alexk145 Sun 01-Sep-13 21:47:21

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now