Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to kill off the sea monkeys?

(51 Posts)
redshoesnoknickers Mon 24-May-10 12:14:07

DS got a sea monkry aquarium for his birthday from someone and last week I set it up and activated (!) the sea monkey eggs. All good - hatched and grew...DS no really bothered/interested.

My problem is that I thought it would be oooh look at them grow then they would die off in a week or so...my sea monkeys are so happy they are mating and having babies!! When will it end!!!?

Essentially as DH pointed out we now have a jar of LICE in the kitchen. They are multiplying. What do I do? They are freaking me out but it seems cruel to stop feeding them...shall I just chuck them in the flower bed and be done with it?

oldandgreynow Mon 31-May-10 18:24:50

They are gross! I got DH to flush ours the tank was full of some hoorible mould stuff as well [shudders]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now