Breast or leg?

(109 Posts)
mrsruffallo Sun 27-Sep-09 21:44:25

I often go to a chicken restaurant with a friend who quickly claims the breast off the platter. I am always left with the leg. AIBU /petty to be annoyed?

ToffeeCrumble Wed 30-Sep-09 22:39:29

EverySingleStar. I didn't know about the new Waitrose and chicken place. I used to live and work there but now have moved and just go there for shopping. I went there a couple of weekends ago and used E Croy station so must have passed the new places, but I have my head in the clouds most of the time so didn't notice them!

onebatmother Fri 02-Oct-09 14:22:34

I am late to this lovely thread but MP put it in the roundup so I'm going to revive it.

Does your freakazoid friend really go in with BOTH hands before the waitress has even put the platter <shiver> down on the table?

Mein gott.

I think you need to be prepared next time, perhaps with some kind of wearable mechanical contraption that would give you two (say) extra arms. Maybe backpack based. You would then have a technical advantage in any future fried-chicken face-off.

onebatmother Fri 02-Oct-09 14:27:08

MrsR
 aws1.jpg his will solve your problem whilst also ticking your style and beauty boxes.

onebatmother Fri 02-Oct-09 14:27:46

buggery  aws1.jpg his not that.

onebatmother Fri 02-Oct-09 14:28:30

oh bollocking arses.

aws1.jpgTHIS!!!

God!

onebatmother Fri 02-Oct-09 14:29:15

dyou know what I think I'll move on.

No, it was good though.

http://krisabel.ctv.ca/image.axd?picture=\2006\10\claws1.jpg

greensnail Tue 06-Oct-09 22:10:00

So was the chicken date this evening? How did you get on? Did you get your hands on any breast?

pointyhat Tue 06-Oct-09 22:12:23

lol @ onebat

TheGreatPumpkinPudding Tue 06-Oct-09 22:30:56

LOL at at GetOrfMoiLand's being chased by a flock of angry sheep grin I laughed so loudly that dd came into the room to see what the joke was.

What an image. That's going to stay with me and make me giggle at odd times <wipes eyes>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now