to not have confessed to throwing up in a pot plant?

(93 Posts)
RumourOfAHurricane Thu 20-Aug-09 11:41:33

Message withdrawn

cathcat Thu 20-Aug-09 18:54:13

He pooed while hanging out of a moving coach? How is this possible?!! Impressed with his sense of balance though grin

differentDM Thu 20-Aug-09 18:54:22

Shiney, I was wondering if this might have been you. Are you feeling better now?

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 20-Aug-09 18:56:02

Message withdrawn

differentDM Thu 20-Aug-09 18:58:46

me? nowhere! just erm not posting as much.

Olifin Thu 20-Aug-09 19:27:13

Awwww, this thread is hilarious

An old University friend was trying on clothes in a shop changing room when she had the uncontrollable urge to have a piss so she grabbed one of the items of clothes she had tried on, stuffed it between her legs and pissed on it. She then got back into her clean, dry clothes and went back out into the shop to put back the items she had tried on, including the soiled item shock

God know why the urgent need to wee, possibly cystitis or similar, although it's also possible that alcohol or some illicit substances may have been responsible wink

You're going to get a reputation you know...

ilove Thu 20-Aug-09 19:49:31

GOING to get a reputation???????

HalfMumHalfBiscuit Thu 20-Aug-09 19:53:12

PMSL at poor Shiney and GetOrfMoiLand.

I once puked in a saucepan (in the comfort of my own home rather than in a home wares shop).

My Dad once had Nora (sp??) virus at xmas. I made us a slap up xmas dinner. He said he was feeling better. I asked him if he wanted gravy and I've never seen a man run upstairs to the loo faster.

grin ilove

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 20-Aug-09 19:58:53

Message withdrawn

ChookKeeper Thu 20-Aug-09 20:18:09

Many years ago we went out for a meal (in the days when it was an occassion to do so) and DB (about 17 at the time) mixed his drinks. We didn't have a car at the time and went on the bus, well just as the bus was pulling in to the stop DB felt sick and the only thing to hand was our dad's umberella. Dad opened the umberella DB duly threw up in and Dad calmly folded the umberella back up and dropped it into the nearest bin.

We often wonder if anyone came along and picked up what looked like a perfectly good umberella grin

ilove Thu 20-Aug-09 20:23:53

<looks innocent>

<zips trap shut>

boyraiser Thu 20-Aug-09 20:27:55

thank you for making me laugh out loud

A friend's husband once felt unwell on a tube train. When it stopped at a station he leapt off the train, ran across the platform and spewed into a litter bin (yes, this was a good long time ago). Unfortunately the bin liner had been removed and the bottom of the bin was just chicken wire so the spew went straight through onto his shoes. He decided he didn't care any more, turned around and found that there was a tube with its doors open waiting at the platform, so boarded it and only then realised that it was the one he had just exited, so everyone had seen him spew on his shoes and then get back on again...

pickyvic Thu 20-Aug-09 21:50:28

this is my absolute nightmare - i travel to work now by train and im terrified of ever getting ill at work...

shiney id have to phone homebase and tell them....i wouldnt sleep at night! youll probably get the saturday kid who'll do bugger all anyway but id have to tell em! couldnt stomach (haha) the thought of someone buying that plant and wondering what the funny smell is.....

*vom emoticon*.

SoupDragon Thu 20-Aug-09 22:59:10

"Why the hmm ?"

Because how the fuck can you think it's acceptable to puke in a pot plant and leave hurriedly? you're an adult not a child. It's utterly disgusting.

saggyhairyarse Thu 20-Aug-09 23:15:58

I went into my local sainsbos with my two year old and I was stood by the strawberries, the very first display as you went in the door when he puked over the punnets. I didn't know what to do, put him down on the floor and he puked all over my feet which were in flip flops, so I picked him up and he puked in my face. Two old ladies helped me and the Custoemr Service guy was great but I did tell them.

RumourOfAHurricane Fri 21-Aug-09 10:53:32

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now